Sr. Full Stack Java Developer Resume
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) with Java/J2EE.
- Solid experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- Expertise in implementing MVC frameworks using Spring boot, Spring, Custom MVC and JPA and Hibernate for persistence.
- Experienced and developing and deploying microservices using Spring Boot and Docker.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services both SOAP & REST (consume and implementations) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XSD, DTD, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, WS-I and Apache Axis.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, JNDI, DAO, Java Beans.
- Strong experience in J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Abstract Factory, Adapter, MVC etc.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Proficient in using Design Patterns like Singleton, MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory, DAO, Constant Interface, Business Delegator, Controller, Session Facade, Template, Builder etc.
- Experience using Fuse/Apache Service Mix as integration platform and Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ as messaging platform.
- Experience in Multithreading, Collections, Annotations, Reflection, Lambda Expressions, Time API, Generics.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization, writing SQL queries &PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Good working knowledge on NoSQL Databases Mongo DB, Cassandra.
- Good experience in developing microservices using AWS services and Docker.
- Worked on Mocking frameworks like using Karma, Jasmine and Protractor.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like IntelliJ, Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Experienced in writing build scripts using GRADLE, MAVEN.
- Experience in Unit testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Experience in writing e2e test using Jasmine and protractor.
- Good experience on version management tools GIT, TFS, Bitbucket, SVN and Clear Case.
Enterprise Java and Java Standard Edition: JDBC, Swing, JDBC, JNDI, JSON, JSTL, JMS, JSP, Servlets
Tools: & Framework: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, ORM, AOP, JPA, Hibernate, Web Services, AWS, AngularJS, React.js, Bootstrap, Jenkins, Docker, Cloud foundry, Node.JS Mockito, JUnit, Ant, Maven and AWS.
Languages: Java, C, C++, python, Java Script, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, SQL, Unix shell scripts
Operating Systems: Linux and Windows.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, AJAX, WSDL, SOAP, web sockets and RESTful services
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB
Tools: and IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Visual Studio, RAD, Toad, Spring STS, IntelliJ and WebStorm
Version control: SVN, GitHub and CVS.
Messaging System: MS, Active MQ Series, Rabbit MQ and KAFKA.
Sr. Full stack Java Developer
Confidential, Branchburg, NJ
- Working in an Agile Development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in daily stand-ups, planning, refinement, and demo meetings with biweekly sprint deliveries.
- Worked in a Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) environment along with Scrum master, test engineer and manager to ensure development meets the customer requirements.
- Created and documented designs in confluence as part of feature planning.
- Designed and developed new server-side restful web/Microservices using java8
- Extensively used java8 features such as streams API, iterable interface, lambda Expressions and collections API.
- Created JSON schema objects and generated Plain Old Java Objects from the JSON schemas.
- Created new UI components in AngularJS and integrated them as npm/bower modules to main application.
- Created tables and implemented queries for storing and retrieving records from DynamoDB.
- Worked on production issues and critical bugs raised in production environment.
- Worked cross functionally with other groups and teams around the world.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases in java using Junit4 & 5 and Mockito.
- Involved in writing BDD tests to test the actual behavior of the system as part of integration tests.
- Involved in writing e2e tests using jasmine and protractor.
- Created and configured Jenkins jobs to build the server side and web components in CICD environment.
- Worked on JIRA and confluence for managing user stories, bugs and Tasks to be delivered on each project increment.
- Additionally, worked with different devices and libraries supporting those devices which are related to automotive diagnosis.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- Developed, maintained cutting-edge insurance agency management software.
- Worked in an Agile Test-Driven Development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in daily meetings and reviews.
- Collaborated with diverse programming teams to prototype and solve complex business problems.
- Developed web applications using Spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection and utilized features like MVC, AOP and DAO.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications over servers like Apache Tomcat 3.x, and WebLogic, WebSphere servers. Deploying applications using Lambda, ECS and Docker containers and utilizing CI/CD processes.
- Proficient in using Session Facade, Composite, DAO, DTO, Service Locator J2EE design Patterns and Singleton, Factory Java design patterns.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Involved in JDBC Integration of the components with web applications, integration with the WebLogic.
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC, Apache CXF and JAX-RS.
- Use REST API with JAX-RS for consuming web services to handle two interfaces XML and JSON.
- Reverse engineered shell application and redesigned in Java using Spring, Maven, and Hibernate.
- Develop UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit and used GIT for version control.
Environment: J2EE, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP, Boot), Hibernate, Mockito, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, Angular.JS, Bootstrap, Maven, XML, JIRA, JMS, IntelliJ, GIT, AWS, JSON, Jenkins, JBoss, Web Sphere.
Confidential, Vernon Hills, IL
- Worked in an Agile Scrum Development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in daily meetings and reviews.
- Customized the java bean validation framework to propagate constraint violations to respective fields in UI layer.
- Standardized project and department by integrating with Maven, SVN, Jira, and Confluence.
- Developed the Presentation layer using the MVC paradigm using Spring MVC and Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Used JSP tags for binding form elements on a page to values on business objects etc., to make them more elegant and cleaner than the form binding tags in any other framework for ATG that we have seen.
- Implemented the mechanism of writing own tag library equivalents (Droplets) which is much more consistent with the Servlet API than standard J2EE tags by AGT support.
- Developing REST APIs for communication to external application, application integration.
- Implemented iBatis in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Java Messaging Service (JMS) - IBM MQ Series provides independent and potentially non-concurrent applications on a distributed system to communicate with each other, Used to achieve SOA.
- Built Java entities representing database tables and worked on systems managing database operations.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP, Boot), Hibernate, Mockito, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, Angular.JS, Bootstrap, Maven, XML, JIRA, JMS, IntelliJ, GIT, AWS, JSON, Jenkins, JBoss, Web Sphere.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
- Implemented various Employee Self Service front end UI Applications developed for easy lookup and creation of HR Records for various Employees.
- Involved in Agile/full software development lifecycle from Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Conversion of wireframes and Photoshop mock-ups into table-less, semantic XHTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), AJAX (jQuery).
- Used "twitter bootstrap" along with "angular-UI" bootstrap for HTML components style definitions and user interface elements such as dialog boxes and tooltips.
- Built web applications to meet product requirements and satisfy use cases using MVC architecture, Code igniter Framework and Drupal CMS.
- Developed Unit, Integration and Performance Test Cases using Junit and Selenium.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Involving in Analysis, Design, and Development Testing and Production phases for the new requirements of the Application
- Consumed SOAP Web Services to retrieve customer information and integrate with User Interface, used JAX-RS to develop REST resource to integrate with Web Interface.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Worked as a Java Developer and involved in analysis of requirements, design, development, Unit and Integration testing.
- Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business objects
- Used server-side spring framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database structure created in Oracle.
- Involved in Hibernate configuration properties setup mapping files using generators, associations inheritance etc.
- Implemented Message Driven beans to develop the asynchronous mechanism to invoke the provisioning system when a new service request saved in the database used JSM for this.
- Developed various components using Spring (MVC), JSP and HTML.
- Wrote scripts in UNIX to process the batch jobs on a scheduled basis.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application.
- Used GOF Java J2EE design patterns. Used Business Delegate to maintain decoupling between presentation business layers.
- Involved in Hibernate mappings, configuration properties set up, creating sessions, transactions and second level cache set up.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Host Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand the requirements and for any clarifications required by the team, followed agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and features.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes