Senior Java Full Stack Developer Resume
Miami Gardens, FL
- 9+ years Relevant IT software experience (Technical - Developer) using Java, Unix, Linux, Shell Scripting, Perl Technologies.
- Java development experience in Unix/Linux environment.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience using Java. Perl, Shell-Korn, Bash, Linux, AIX.
- Strong in OS for technical support.
- Track record of increasing responsibility in the business software design, Micro services, systems analysis/development and full lifecycle project management.
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
- Deep understanding of the software development process.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
- Troubleshoot Unix/Linux Hardware and Software issues to resolution.
- Expert knowledge in day-to-day system administration tasks such as package management and deployment, troubleshooting system and hosted applications related issues, system/network performance parameter tuning
- Hands-on experience in development of Microservices.
- Full Stack Java Developer with extensive experience in analysis, development, testing, implementing Web based, Client/Server Applications along with Enterprise and Distributed applications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Expertise on advanced software development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum model processes.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Requirements Specification, designing documents and writing.
- Proficient in implementation of spring frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring REST, Spring AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring DAO, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Worked on micro services-based architecture using Spring Boot interacting through REST API.
- Worked with WSDL in implementing SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF Framework.
- Experience in Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML, J2EE Design. Patterns.
- Expertise in back -end procedure development, for Database Applications using Oracle 9i & 10g, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using Java, J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, JMS and AJAX.
- Expertise in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Developed and updated the webpages using HTML5, CSS3, React.js, Angular.js for achieving cross browser compatibility.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Experienced in using build tools like Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, Web Logic Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Experienced in developing Restful Services using JAX-RS specification like Jersey and Rest Easy to implement REST based Application.
- Hands on experience with Integrated Development Environments (IDE's) tools like Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Expertise in Spring framework, extensively used Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC templates and Spring MVC.
- Expertise in using Hibernate, extensively used Entity Class Associations, Criteria Queries and Projections.
- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, JMS, Servlet, MVC architecture, Java Beans, XML. Proficient in XML technologies like XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, WSDL, DTD, XSD, SOA, JAXB, Apache Axis.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN to build the projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of physical and logical data modeling, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Extensive experience in developing GUIs using Struts, SPRING MVC, SPRING web flow Frameworks.
- Experience Hands on with PL-SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Experience on Web Services, SOAP, JAX-RPC, WSDL, JSF, HIBERNATE, EJB, XML.
- Experienced with IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic application servers, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Have good experience in using Version Controlling tools (CVS, VSS, CM SYNERGY, Subversion, Clear Case and Jenkins) and defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Quality Center.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers. Having hands on experience in deploying web and J2EE enterprise applications on WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat and JBOSS Server.
- Worked in TDD and version management tools GitHub, SVN.
- Experience in LDAP for authentication scheme and in middleware technologies.
- Experienced in methodologies like Iterative, Agile, Scrum and waterfall approaches.
- Experience in interacting with the client directly at client location Possessing good interpersonal skills which were applied in coordinating with development team.
Languages: C, C++, Java (J2SE, J2EE1.6/1.5), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0.
Web Services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, RESTful Web services, AWS, Microservices.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, and JAXB.
API: XML, DOM (Data Object Model), JTA (Java Transaction API), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Message Service, Java Speech API.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS-Access and MS-SQL Server Development
Source Control Tools: CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case, Stash Git, Source Tree, GIT Hub, GIT Desktop
Tools: /IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, JBuilder v2008 R2, Sublime Text 3, Bracket, Visual Studio
Build Tool: Ant, Maven and Jenkins. Ant 1.7, Maven 2.x, Gradle.
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Scrum, Water Fall, RUP, Kanban Methodology
J2EE&APIs Technologies: JSP, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring2.0/1.0, JMS, Web Services, SOA, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0. Core Java, Threads, Swing, I/O, JavaBeans, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernateetc.
Development-Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, RAD7.0/6.0, NetBeans7.0, MS Visual Studio 2005, WebStorm
Web-Application Servers: Tomcat6.x/5.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/4.x, GlassFish.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton and DAO patterns
Database: Oracle11g/12c/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2 , SQL Developer, MongoDB.
Unit-Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, TestNG.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
Confidential, Miami Gardens, FL
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments with NodeJS.
- Designed interactive web pages with front-end screens using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Developed and updated the webpages using HTML5, CSS3, React.js, Angular.js for achieving cross browser compatibility.
- Created RFP Micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Micro services.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were Angular JS 2, CSS, Node JS, Express JS and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly. Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider this feature was implemented using REST.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored.
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping.
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Serve and Configured JMS in the webSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Developed core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- Created custom Plugins, templates, and functions for Angular JS application.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository. Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used TDD for writing test cases.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle11g.
- Used NPM to manager server-side packages.
- Worked as a full stack developer to develop web applications using spring, Rest based Web services.
- Involved in Design, Development, Unit Testing and maintenance of CEC application.
- Involved in discussions with Business Analysts and designed the TDD (Technical Design Documents).
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTPAPIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Worked extensively with importing metadata into Hive using Scala and migrated existing tables and applications to work on Hive and AWS cloud.
- Developed code for both server side and client-side implementations using Spring Web MVC, AOP and Dependency Injection.
- Developed User Interfaces using HTML and Backbone.JS.
- Developed reusable Backbone.JS directives and worked on Backbone.JS Controllers which Isolates scope to perform operations in UI.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents and also Implemented JAXB in XML binding.
- Experience in Developing User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications and Web Service Applications using HTML 4, XHTML, CSS 2, XML, AJAX, Object Oriented Java Script, ANGULARJS, REACTJS, BOOTSTRAP Framework, RESTful services, JAVA, JSP.
- Working on AWS Elastic load balancing for deploying applications in high availability.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Angular JS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST web services.
- Developed business tier components and services using RESTful web services.
- Used Spring JPA to design entity data mapping with Oracle DB.
- Involved in JAD sessions with the client and functional team and gave demos on developed functionality.
- Involved in production support for resolving user problems.
- Involved in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with Postman (Plug-in for chrome).
- Developed JUnit test classes for Controller, Service and Data layers Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
Confidential, Decatur, GA
Java/Full Stack Developer
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular and injected generic services using Angular.
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing and navigation, Components, Services.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start-up phase.
- Prepared Technical Design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Generated responsive data tables using with Bootstrap grid system.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of PostgreSQL and handled database access.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Performed unit test using Jasmine and Karma.
- Wrote extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
Java Developer / Technology Analyst
- Created design documents.
- Use new technologies and test suitability with respect to base project.
- Created work flow diagrams using Visio.
- Code and lead team Was involved configuration controller activities of base-line code, create release notes, maintain application server, maintain oracle server.
- Core review of peers and integration testing Checked compatibility of application on JBOSS, Web sphere and Web logic.
- Checked compatibility of application with Oracle, DB2, MySQL as databases.
- Migrated from JSF to Spring MVC architecture.
- Demo product to client.
- Followed waterfall model. Used third party software A2iA Check reader to read Checks and store data in application specific database.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JBoss Application Server, Weblogic, Python, WLST, GigaSpaces, Oracle, JEP, ZQL, Quartz, JSF, Richfaces, Message Driven Beans, BIRT reporting framework, Fusion Charts.
- Closely worked with the business analysts to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Used CSS Image sprites to create a collection of images to reduce images request
- Used HTML5 Form Validation and Attributes Restrictions to validate inputs contents
- UtilizedAngular JS to achieve the client-side elements Hide, Show and AJAX Call on JSON response
- Involved in implementing data grid/tables using Bootstrap and Angular JS for UI of the Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Supported Single Page Applications when client changed his query condition using Angular JSwhich includes Routing, Directives and Templates
- Used Two-way Binding, Custom Filter to display and format data based on the requirements
- Created Angular JS custom directives to build reusable components and perform different functions
- UtilizedAngular JS dependency injection to inject different Services including inner Services and custom Services
- Written SQL Queries to interact with MySQL and database.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes