Developer - Java Full Stack Resume
- Over 7+ years of professional experience in IT industry and Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) including development, implementation, testing of various applications using (Java, J2EE), Development, Integration, Testing and Deployment. Proficient in User Interface, Unit Testing, Debugging and Deployment
- Sound background in programming languages such as Java, Python, C and C++
- Strong programming skills in Core Java such as Multithreading, Collection Interface, I/O Streams, and Exception Handling
- Experience of working with Databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and MariaDB
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created AngularJS service layer
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML Web Services, Handling SOAP Request and Responses, creating Web service clients, handling communication calls to methods and External Interfaces
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, EBS Cloud watch, AWS Config, Auto-scaling, and AWS S3
- Experienced in building complex Single page applications withVueJscomponents with Backbone Marionette wrappers for Routing
- Experience on developing web applications using PHP 5 and MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Proficient in building Restful web service by building Node.js Server in the backend to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls
- Experience in developing PHP Restful Web services and consuming web services
- A goal driven developer with significant experience of working with various software development approaches such as Agile, and have a good understanding of approaches such as Waterfall, and Spiral
- Proficiency in working with IDE's like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse 3.x, NetBeans, Maven, and JBuilder
- Worked on JDBC for mapping the javaobjects to relational database and SQL queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like Angular JS/8/7/6
- Tremendous knowledge in working with databases like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, PL/SQL and MySQL
- Good experience in installing, deploying, and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere 5.1/6, WebLogic 10.1/8.1/7.0, JBoss Application Server and Tomcat web container
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, Restful
- Implemented cloud services IAAS, PAAS, and SaaS which include OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Experienced in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull the new versions into private artifactory for all the existed Microservices, Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes (K8S). Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers. Involved in writing Unit Test using JUNIT
- Experienced in working with the Microsoft family of operating systems (WIN10, WIN8, WIN7), UNIX and LINUX
Languages: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, DB2, MySQL, Couchbase
Messaging: JMS (Java Messaging Service), WebSphere MQ and Apache Active
Tools: /Software: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, OCP3, OCP4, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Developer - Java Full Stack
- Be part of the Application Development Scrum team
- Estimate, Design, Develop and Test application enhancements
- Work on defect fixes, change requests, etc.
- Work with other support teams and resolve issues reported in production
- Work with customer stakeholders and internal team to Review, Plan and Deliver Sprint Work Items
- Perform required testing while delivering the work items
- Extend support to the entire lifecycle of environments
- Track the Sprint Work Items from inception till closure
- Maintain the Work Items through proper documentation wherever applicable
- Align the scope, timelines and delivery accordingly
- Support Release plan activities as planned to deploy enhancements, change requests
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, incident/defect reviews
- Support Patching/Upgrade and Maintenance activities for the Application
- Actively participate in all the Scrum/Sprint Ceremonies
- Monitor & Track the entire Application Infrastructure Patching, Upgrade and Maintenance tasks
- Manage and support CI, CD pipelines
Environment: Agile, Java 8, Springboot, Git, Angular, Jenkins, Couchbase, MS Azure Cloud, TFS, Microservices, OCP3, OCP4, Log Insight, Graffana
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Developer - Java Full Stack
- Designed, developed new Rest web services and consuming existing services using Java 8, Spring Boot Framework and maintaining Postman to test the services.
- Developing user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages for Client-side validation using Angular 9,Angular 8, Angular 7, Angular 6, HTML, SCSS, CSS.
- Experience in Cross-Platform Mobile Development usingReact Native, Progressive Web App & Type Scriptbased mobile app.
- Maintaining Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 1.8 and its features like Lambdas Expressions, foreach etc.
- Expertise in building user interface/SPA with ReactJS along withReact-router.
- Experience working with AWSS3 for selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements. Experience on working in Cloud Services of Azure.
- Used MongoDB document-oriented database to store data and configured Mongo Sharding for scalability and High Availability. ConfiguredKafkato read and write messages from external programs.
- Created Object to Mongo mappings for various domain objects and developed DAO layer exposing access to MongoDB.
- Developed web applications running on NodeJS using the Express framework,Vue.jsand Backbone.jswith Mustache.jsfor front end MVC/templating. Used all aspects of MySQL / PHP Programming(object-oriented PHP),Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Doing the POC for deploying the Services onto the OpenShift PODS and test end-to-end application.
- Using Node.js as a little pat for building Restful web services in my current project.
- Experience of using Microsoft REST API for Azure Cloud Authentication and Office365.
- AWS S3is used to store customer's secure information data.
- Implemented web application withBackbone.jsandPHP Code Igniter framework
- Configured Kafkato handle real time streaming the data (Producers/Consumers)
- Writing Stored Procedures and JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from the database.
- Implementing Mockito and Junittest cases for unit testing and Suites for end-to-end testing.
- Worked on high level design/architecture, developed initial prototype demonstrating Google App Engine utilization and POC which helped us in understanding GAE and related Google Cloud Datastore.
- Using Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process and using Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Version Control tool.
- Working with Eclipse IDE and using the Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for the build process.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the Production problems and defects along with enhancements.
- Participating in Code Reviews of other modules, documents, test cases.
- Using Python scripts to connect to Database and get uploaded customer data into the external server.
- Working in installing, deploying, and testing with Application Servers like WebSphere 6, WebLogic 12c and Tomcat web container. Worked multiple components for different course element players and quiz question players usingVue.js and Vuex. Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.js and Vue.js and Laravel.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX and Vue.js/AJAX. Define data transfer process through asynchronous web service using REST (HTTP).
- Tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format. Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing. Written SQL queries for performance improvement and refactored the queries for business reporting for different database such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle data at enterprise level
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using Spring application context
- Introduced the Spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services
- Experience for Worked with MySQL/MongoDB/SQL Clusters using ORM like Eloquent in case of Laravel, Procedures Statements in the case of MSSQL or Sequilize.js on NodeJS.
- Maven is used to download the Java Plug-in for developing the applications. Transformed monolithic applications to Micro services using Spring Boot. Written testcases for APIs’ using Junit, Mockito and Cucumber.
- Designed CI/CD pipeline for ART and created Jenkins jobs for different roles within the ART.
- Deployed microservices in PCF and deployed PCF into Microsoft Azure. For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively. Experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate
- Experience in writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL’s
- Used JAX-RS servlet to implement the restful web services.
- Played role of senior developer using hibernate framework to generate custom reports and to improve the performance of query.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making different applications smaller and independent. Deployed the project in the WebLogic Application server
Confidential, Hoover, Alabama
Sr. Developer - Java Full Stack
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Implemented J2EE Design patterns like Data Access Objects, Business Objects and Java Design Patterns like Singleton.
- Extensive use of struts framework.
- Used JSP and Servlets, EJBs on the server side.
- Major contributor in migration of application code from legacy to Spring MVC, hibernate and Web services-based architecture implementing design patterns like DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton etc.
- Implemented a separate controller for each screen using Spring MVC components and created a helper class to navigate into different layers.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, JPA annotation. Configured and implemented Spring Application Context to instantiate all bean classes in Java 8, Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on jQuery for user interface interactions, effects and themes built on top of the jQuery Java Scripts.
- Created web applications prototype using AngularJS, Node JS
- Used Oracle 10g as the back-end database to store the data.
- Worked on AngularJS custom directives and implemented class level, element level and attribute level directives.
- Executed Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Used SQLfor validating the data in Oracle 10g database tables.
- SOAP service created with a top-down approach using Apache Axis2 framework, with marshaling and un-marshaling and producing WSDL files.
- Dependency injection using Factory Design Pattern and Spring IOC.
- Using Spring Batch and JPA and implemented services to do backend processing in the Financial Domain.
- Exposed and implemented top-down and bottom-up SOAP web services.
- Used SQL and JPQL to query Oracle database.
- Used Toad Oracle to access databases and run queries.
- Coded JUnits to test the code using Easy Mock and dbUnit.
- API testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Configured Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Environment: Java 8, JDK, UML, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA, EXT JS, React JS, XML Schemas, Bootstrap, Web Services (SOAP), angular JS, node JS, JMS, Maven, ANT, Log4J, JUnit, Unix
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the development of a portal called Microsite using spring boot framework.
- Upgraded the UI screens in the application to single page UI using Angular 6, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used Postman with JSON to test the request and response of the application.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, use cases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to Java objects.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application.
- Created and Implemented Microservices using spring boot, REST, JSON.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Configured session timeout with Spring Boot in server side and implemented auto logout Functionality.
- Used Angular 6 as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Involved in SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and React JS.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using Angular 6 for DOM manipulation.
- Worked extensively on Web Services (SOAP&REST), XML, JMS, and Spring Controller.
- Reviewed the code for ensuring adherence to Java coding standards.
- Responsible in testing the classes and methods using Junit test case for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
- Developed the presentation tier using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Used Struts-Validator framework for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Used Struts framework for the MVC implementation and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Worked extensively with JSP’s and Servlets to accommodate all presentation customizations on the front end.
- Used different Design patterns like MVC pattern DAO pattern singleton to achieve clean separation of layers.
- Designed and developed the code using multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies.
- Developed DAOs using Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle database.
- Extensively used Hibernate environment for configurations, mappings, annotation extensions for easy mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking, locking, and transactions.
- Worked with ELK stack for searching the log, routing the log data and for visualizing the logged data.
- Worked with Advanced Java 1.8 features like Lambda for adding functionality processing capability and Stream API to facilitate pipeline processing and method to eliminate elements based on the criteria.
- Written and executed various SQL Queries and PL\SQL programs to retrieve the data from the database Oracle.
- Responsible for design and development of Business Process in IBM WebSphere Process Server 6.0.
- Involved in design development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, hibernate, Java Beans, XML, XSLT, XSL,and ANT.
- Used Log4j, Junit and developed unit test cases to monitor the application functionality.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes