Position Title: Java Architect
Location: Brisbane, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Strive for Excellence
- Additional Preferred Qualifications2) Preferred
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science or equivalent
- 8+ years in software engineering experience
- 5+ years in design and application development in Java or relevant programming language
- Provide 24/7 support, with one-week on-call rotation every few weeks Expert experience in Java language and J2EE
- Deep knowledge and hands-on technologies: JMS; JMX; JSP; Struts; Hibernate, CSA, SOA Threading; JDBC.
- Mastery with XML concepts and tools (DTD, XSD, XML parsers)
- Experience designing and building systems for extremely high traffic and transaction volumes
- Experience implementing service-oriented architectures
- Hands-on experience with above technologies
- Experience with business data transfer; consolidation and validation techniques.
- Experience with Oracle: SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with Distributed systems
- Knowledge of queuing systems
- Ability to work with business and product managers teams, QA, Release, SiteOps, all engineering teams as well as outside partners to develop great e-commerce applications
- Presentation and public speaking skills and knowledge of UML
A dedicated SAP company with its operations all across USA and Canada. Awarded "Best of Las Vegas 2009 in Custom Computer Programming Services" by US Commerce Association.