Java Instructor (Adjunct): Confidential, 10/2011 - 02/2012
- Teaching and tutoring Programming logic
- Teaching Java Programming language
Teaching Assistant: Confidential, 1998 - 2003
- Assisted in tutoring students to perform skills in data base management
- Taught Operating System (30 students capacity)
High School Teacher: Confidential, 1997 - 1998
- Taught French language
- Computing platforms: Windows 2000, XP, Windows 7, Vista, Linux.
Software Development Environnement and API:
- Eclipse,NetBeans, Visual Studio 2010,Lamp I have experience in dealing with the Following API using Java Language: Network, Parser, Web service, Data base.
- Master in Computer Science, Thesis: "Automation of the Client Side of Web Services Using PHP", Developed a Web service-PHP program middleware that automatically handles the client-side Web Service calls.
- Software Engineer Thesis: "Realization and Optimization the Cost of a Network"
- Dynamic Memory Management (Operating System): Implemented the dynamic memory management using the paging algorithm which allows allocating memory space to many processes where it was developed using java language.
- Human Resources Management (Database):Built a personnel database "case study" and created a user interface where the administrator requests the database using MySQL and Java language.
- Game Implementation:Developed a game called "Game of life "using the API MPI "Message Passing Interface" in a clustered computer where each cluster sends and receives information about the state of the game until the state of the game will remain unchanged.
- Distributed Semaphore:The synchronization and the mutual exclusion of a semaphore in concurrent programming were implemented in distributed applications. Binary heap and threads concept was used in the implementation of this application and Java language was utilized.
- Development of Distributed Systems:Built a variety of Web Services in different machines, those services communicate with each others to serve a user request.
- Simulation of a Distributed Key:Implemented an algorithm to secure a network deploying big number of sensors where a key was assigned for each one. The goal was to secure each two closest sensors in order to secure the whole network.
- Realization of Compiler:Built an alphabet using CHOMSKY Grammar and by following the grammar rules, a language can be generated. A semantic analysis was developed using C language that can process the language instructions.
- . Languages: English, French, Arabic
- Volunteer in coaching youth soccer team.
References Available upon request