Software/j2ee Developer Resume
- 7+ years of Information Technology experience in Software Development and Object Oriented Programming that includes requirement Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of Web Based, Client/Server applications and Database applications.
- Expertise in developing and implementing web applications using Java and J2EE Technologies includes Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, EJB and JNDI.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools.
- Strong working Experience in designing the Front end pages using HTML, CSS, DHTML, JAVA SCRIPT, XML and PHP.
- Experience using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat 5.0, Oracle server, JBOSS
- Used Subversion and CVS source control systems.
- Experienced in developing Multi - threading applications.
- Worked with Eclipse IDE.
- Proficient in SWING, Swing Components (Jtree, JTable, JList, JComboBox, JMenu, JTextPane, Layout Management).
- Worked on Web Application Development using MVC Framework like Struts.
- Involved in getting the Functional/Business Requirements from the Client/Analysts and preparing Detail Design Documents using UML.
- Worked with JBoss, WebLogic application servers, Apache Tomcat web servers .
- Designed and Developed Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, EJB, JDBC, JMS and JNDI.
- Sound Knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, DAO, and MVC.
- Experienced in Oracle 10g/9i/8i, RDBMS and SQL Server including SQL and PL/SQL
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Language: Java/J2EE,EJB, HTML, XML, XSL,PL/SQL
Frameworks: Hibernate, Struts
Database: Oracle 9i/10G, MS-Access, SQL Server
Web/Application-Server: Web Sphere 5.0,ApacheTomcat4.0, JBoss
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB
Scripting Languages: Java Script
Tools: Eclipse IDE
Operating System: Linux, Windows 2000.
Confidential, Monterey, CA
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Production of the Application and develop UML diagrams.
- Worked on the entire MVC architecture of Struts including Action class, Action Form, and Validation Framework.
- Performed building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage systems in Weblogic Application Server.
- Used Factory and Session FacadeDesign patterns.
- Analyzed requirements and designed a Graphical User Interface (G.U.I.) in Java Swing.
- Used Layout and functionality of an RCP application.
- Used rich client platform (RCP), for developing rich clients, as well as opposed to thin clients, such as web pages
- Designed and developed front end screens for new reports using Swing components (Jtree,JTable, JList, JComboBox, JMenu, and Layout Management).
- Created business delegate for de-coupling the business logic and presentation logic.
- Created and implemented Oracle Queries, functions using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for Service Layer.
- Involved in development and deployment of application on Unix environment.
- Developed Ant Scripts to build the application.
- Involved in resolving Production Issues.
Confidential, Richardson TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework including JSP, Servlets.
- Implemented Hibernate 2.5.
- Implemented server side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Implemented Spring Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Developed JSP’s with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Eclipse was the major IDE used.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) to interact with other components.
- Used Rational Clear Case as Version control.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO),Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolve defects.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Designed Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
Environment: Java 5, JSP, JSTL, Spring, Hibernate 2.5, Design Patterns, XML, Oracle 10g, Web logic, Ant, Clear case, JUnit, UML, Webservices, SOAP, Log4j, AJAX.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Participated in all phases of the project. Captured user requirements and documented using Use caseand Sequence diagram.
- Followed Agile Scrum process to streamline development process with iterative and incremental development.
- Developed JSP screens.
- Developed software application built with Struts.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration usingSpring, andHibernatedata mapping.
- Extensively usedspring frameworkfor configuration, modularizing the application.
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Used JMS to asynchronous communication between modules.
- Developed thebase service functionality of the framework and the base module to have uniform code.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an asynchronous,AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Integrated with Quartz for scheduling support and developed schedule expressions and jobs.
- Used various Design Patternslike Factory, Front controller, Business delegate and Singleton Patterns.
- Involved in code review, Unit testing, functional testing, system testing and Integration Testing.
- Implemented whole application package structure and their dependencies usingAnt.
- Provided theproduction supportfor the application to the business users.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysisfrom the business team.
- Created the design documents with usecase diagram, class diagrams, sequence diagramsusing Rational Rose.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts Framework.
- Implemented Action Classesand server side validations for account activity, payment history and Transactions.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL and Expression Language.
- Implemented session beansto handlebusiness logic for fund transfer, loan, credit card & fixed deposit modules.
- Worked with various java patterns such assingleton and Factory Patternat the business layer for effective object behaviors.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- DevelopedUnit test cases using JUnit..
- Developedant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Clear Caseforsource code maintenance.
- Developed Deployment descriptor using XML files.
- Used Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio, UML tools for creating sequence and class diagrams.
- Designed tables to access the database in Oracle.
- Configured the WebLogic Console by creating Connection Pool.
- Developed Client Application using Servlets.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes