Java Developer/contractor Resume
- 6 years of IT experience in design, development, testing, maintenance and documenting of various web - based, Enterprise, Client/Server and Distributed applications using Java/ J2EE.
- Experience in Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting required information from third party
- Developed Web Services using REST API.
- Very good working knowledge in spring, spring batch, Spring security, Hibernate, iBatis, Struts
- Good working experience with Core Java concepts like multithreading, garbage collection, concurrency etc.,
- Good knowledge in both TDD and BDD approaches
- Have good knowledge and working experience on object oriented design principles.
- Experience in various OOPS concepts, Collections, Threads, Multithreading etc.,
- Well Experienced in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like Web logic, Websphere and ApacheTomcat on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Sound Knowledge in Design Patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Factory Method and Data Access Object (DAO) pattern.
- Experienced in parsing and generating XML documents using DOM, SAX, JAXP and JAXB.
- Expertise in using IDEs like Netbeans, Eclipse, various Configuration Management tools like CVS, Git, Clear Case and SVN.
- Have good knowledge in UML design and modeling using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with JUnit in performing unit testing and determining the application functionality.
- Experienced withJava Multithreaded programmingto develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Experienced in Oracle and SQL Server including SQL, and Stored Procedures, triggers and Views.
Languages/Tools: C, C++, Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Tiles, EJB, JDBC, PL/SQL, Soap, Axis, Hibernate, AJAX, XML, UML, RMI, JMS, AMQP, Rational Rose, CVS, ANT, JUNIT, MAVEN, PERL
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 2000/NT/XP/VISTA
Databases: MySQL, MS-Access, MS SQL-Server, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, NoSQL
Application servers: IBM WebSphere 5.x, BEA WebLogic 11g, GlassFish V2
Web servers & Frameworks: Tomcat, Apache, Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate.
Scripting languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, Java Script, ExtJS, JSP, PHP, Shell Scripting and ASP/VB Script
IDE’s: MyEclipse Workbench 5.5, Eclipse 3.X, WSAD 5.1
Web Technologies: J2SE, Servlets 2.4/2.5, JSP 2.0/2.1, JSTL, Custom Tags, JDBC 2.0/3.0, DOJO, Java Beans.
Environment: Agile, Waterfall
Version Controls: SVN, GIT, CVS
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Working on a project where we have to move data members from one system to another.
- Working with requirements team as well, to gather all the necessary extracts from different databases (systems)
- Worked in-depth with Oracle querying, Core java, Web services, schedulers and spring batch processing.
- Working highly on XML transformations using XSLT.
- Experienced in parsing and generating XML documents using DOM, SAX, JAXP and JAXB.
- Used WebSphere for deployment and configuring applications.
- Used Harvest as version control tool to make changes in the code and push into the repository.
- Worked on AGILE environment.
Environment: Java, Spring Batch processing, Oracle, Web services, XML, XSLT, DOM, SAX Parsing, IBM WebSphere, Harvest, Agile
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Working with the team mates, and all levels of project mates including manager, team lead, BA, testers and client on understanding of functional and technical requirement upcoming projects and align framework to fulfill them.
- Understand the requirements and provide the technical expertise to project team covering database, middleware and web technologies.
- Responsible for design, coding and testing using OOP, Java EE technologies, Hibernate, other open source libraries.
- Used JAXB for mapping java classes to XML.
- Tracking, change control, aspects of the framework using SVN, Tortoise and Jira
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations and to achieve object persistency
Confidential, Dallas - TX
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with Development tool Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on Front end team where we have to migrate project from Backbone js to Angular and nodejs.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Worked on spring batch and spring mvc frameworks.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate framework in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Designed and developed the Validations, Controller Classes and Java bean components.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting required information from third party.
- DesignedRESTAPIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration.
- Used Apache Ant for the build process.
- Handled deployments using Jenkins.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Redesigning the existing web application with new technologies.
- Design and development of the new Technical flow.
- Daily client & on-site team interaction.
- Used Spring MVC on the web layer and business delegate and DAO on the business layer.
- Involved in creating UI screens using JSP, controllers using annotations Confidential method level and class level.
- Developed DAO for communicating with the database. Used Hibernate DAO support for performing queries. And handled transactions using spring annotations.
- Involved in writing HQL Queries, criteria and named queries in DAO's.
- Defined business facades to handle multiple calls to the dao's. Defined custom exceptions Confidential business layer and DAO layer.
- Used xml to configure mapping files and defined DTO for named queries.
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates REST API documentation from source code improving API documentation quality and availability while reducing maintenance costs.
- Used spring support for restful webservices to communicate with the host machine for agreement forms.
- Used rest Client to test the webservices. Used Jackson API to unmarshall the response into java objects.
- Used auto wired annotation for handling the dependent objects.
- Created test cases for DAO's and webservices. Used annotations to load the config file to test the components.
- Used maven to acquire the dependencies and build the application.
- Run tests by using Selenium remote control in different browsers.
- Worked on creating stored procedures in PL/SQL.
- Worked in an agile environment. Actively participated in scrum meetings and updating Rally regarding the tasks and time spent on each tasks.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, GIT, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring IOC, Spring Web Services, Hibernate, REST API, Web Services Restful, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, JUnit 4.8, Maven 3.0, Jboss eap-6, Java Script, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX,ASP/ VB Script, Selenium, Eclipse Juno, GIT.
Jr. Java Developer
- Extensively worked in designing the application to implement MVC design pattern using Struts framework
- Involved in technical walkthroughs with the team members to make sure the coding standards
- Used PMD and Check Style for code review
- Used the spring framework features Spring IOC, Spring MVC
- Created tile definitions, Struts configuration files, validation files and resource bundles for all modules using Struts framework.
- Implemented Spring IOC to maintain the dependency injection.
- Development the code for complex web modules using JSP, Ajax
- Developed Server Pages Using JSP
- Performed unit testing
- Implemented logging using Log4j
- Used Spring MVC and Web Flow to bind web parameters to business logic.
Environment: Java, Oracle, JDBC, Struts, Spring MVC, RAD 7.5, WAS 6.1, servlets, JSP, Ajax
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes