Java Developer Resume
- Around 7 years of progressive experience in software development includes Analysis, Design and Development of Web - based applications.
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, code development, code integration, testing and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design wif Java/J2EE.
- Experienced in implementing various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Factory design pattern.
- Extensive experience in design and development of multi-tier applications using Java, J2EE, Hibernate, XML, SOAP, REST-ful, WSDL, HTML, Tag Libs, Junit, Struts.
- Proficiency in application servers such as WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in web application design using open source MVC, spring and Struts Frameworks.
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, Java Beans and Servlets.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes wif database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts wif Oracle and MySQL.
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Good working noledge of Maven for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and involved in client interactions for scoping, effort estimates and status reporting.
Languages: Java/J2EE, SQL, PLSQL
Java Technologies: Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, JDBC, Web Services
Application Server: Weblogic Server, Tomcat, SQL server
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
Database Tools: SQL Developer, Oracle
Build Tools: Maven
Version Control Tools: Apache Subversion (SVN)
IDE: JDeveloper, Eclipse
Modeling tools: UML
Testing tools: Software Quality Assurance (SQA) tools - JUnit
- Implemented teh Spring MVC architecture. Configured Bean properties using setter injection.
- Worked extensively wif JSP's and Servlets to accommodate all presentation customizations on teh front end.
- Developed JSP’s for teh presentation layer.
- Created DML statements to insert/update teh data in database and also created DDL statements to create/drop tables to/from oracle database.
- Configured Hibernate for storing objects in teh database, retrieving objects, querying objects and persisting relationships between objects.
- Configured teh hibernate.cfg files to connect to teh database.
- Wrote DAO design pattern to retrieve & store data teh data form Web Services and populate teh user account information to admin for modifying or creating teh alternate/secondary ids for teh primary user id account.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of teh application
- Deployed EAR files using teh build tools in teh Weblogic application server.
Environment: Core Java, Jdk1.7, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate3.0, Spring MVC3.2, HTML, JUnit, Oracle11g, Tomcat7.0, Eclipse.
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
- Involved in teh implementation of an MVC model Architecture using teh struts framework.
- Involved in Development of User Interface development using JSP.
- Used Struts Validation Framework for performing front end validations.
- Used Struts tag libraries (like html, bean, and logic) in teh JSP pages. Used html form tags for auto-populating related Action Form as specified in action mapping.
- Used Validator framework for validation of client side data and exception handling using Struts exception handler.
- Used Hibernate framework to map teh java object to table in oracle database.
- Configured stuts-config.xml and created teh action servlet mapping for teh navigation.
- Involved in writing web services client web programs for consuming customer profile web service which is provided by other applications in teh Confidential and connecting to consume web services which is for account history module.
- Integrated spring framework and struts framework.
- Used JUnit for teh automated application testing.
- Used Maven tool for developing teh web application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK1.7 JSP, Struts2.0, SOAP Web Services, Servlets, HTML, XML, Oracle11g, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Apache tomcat 7.0.
- Responsible for maintaining teh code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Responsible in Creating MVC architecture built on struts framework.
- Used Oracle Database for persisting teh data.
- Implemented persistence mechanism using Hibernate (ORM Mapping). Responsible for mapping teh database model into persistence objects using Hibernate.
- Developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Integrated log4j for logging teh messages at debug and error level.
- Used Weblogic for developing and deploying teh application.
- Used Maven build tool to build teh application.
- Developed JUnit test classes.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing core APIs for persistence..
- Responsible for project planning spanning across multiple quarters and resource allocation to handle both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Responsible for developing a web application usingSpring Framework.
- Responsible for persistent data in to teh data based using Hibernate.
- Responsible for developing JUnit test cases, used junit4 for unit testing.
- Front end is developed using JSP, Spring MVC module for middle tier and Hibernate on teh back end.
- Developed custom DDL, DML and Dialect service.
- Database connectivity and HQL queries using Spring JDBC.
- Design, development and maintenance of REST web services. REST web services have been developed using JSON, Hibernate and Oracle 11g on Weblogic.
Environment: Java, JDK1.7, JSP, HTML, J2EE, Spring, MVC, JDBC, Hibernate, REST Full Web Services, Servlets, Tag Libraries, XML, JUnit 4, Oracle.
- Involved in design and development of architecture of teh application using Spring MVC framework.
- Involved in design and development of presentation layer for web based account inquiry using spring and JSP.
- Developed business rules using Core java (J2SE) wif Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed server side application which handles teh database manipulation wif teh back-endOracledatabase usingJDBC.
- Responsible for development of configuration, mapping and Java beans for persistent layer (Object-Relational Mapping) using Hibernate.
- Set up JUnit Test classes in order to implement automated Unit Testing.
Environment: Java, Servlet, JSP, HTML, Apache Tomcat, MVC framework, Hibernate, Spring, Oracle, JUnit.
- Responsible for design, coding and unit testing of new modules.
- Maintained a high standard quality of teh code as per teh coding standards/conventions.
- Performed requirement analysis for enhancements.
- Implementation and modification of teh application GUI.
- Involved in designing teh user interfaces using jsp, Java Script and HTML5.
- Experience in implementing J2EE design patterns like, Singleton, MVC patternand Factory design pattern.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all teh developed modules.
- Implemented a generic interface to Hibernate criteria API for UI search functionality.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java components and messaging components.
- Used XML web services using SOAP to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed teh application using Spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate teh mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Integrated teh Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in teh database.
- Deployed teh application on Weblogic Application Server.
Environment: Spring Framework, Hibernate, J2EE, Java, XML, JSP, HTML, Servlets, Eclipse, Web Services, JUnit, Maven, SQL, Apache Tomcat.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes