Sr Java Developer Resume
New Hartford, NY
- Over Six years of IT experience in Application Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of web - based n-tier architecture systems
- Expertise in Java and J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Struts, JSF, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Spring & Hibernate.
- Proficient in designing J2EE applications using MVC pattern and Struts framework. Good understanding of GOF Design Patterns, Enterprise Design Patterns and n-tier architecture
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information.
- Experience implementing web-services using SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experience in UNIX, Linux, and Windows NT/2000/XP Platforms
- Expertise in using WebLogic7.0/8.1/10.x, Glassfish, Jboss, Apache Tomcat application servers.
- Experienced in using GUI/IDE tools like Ant, Maven and IDEs like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, My Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Worked extensively on projects using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with different databases like Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server and My SQL.
- Experience interacting with clients, gathering requirements, design, development and deployment of various functional documents. Strong Interpersonal skills and Analytical skills, ability to work in a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Expertise in using CVS, Clear Case, MS Visual Source Safe and other version controls.
- A capable and resourceful team member possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Java Technologies: JDBC, RMI
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSF, JMS, JPA, JNDI, Web Services, AJAX
Data base Systems: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, Sybase, MySQL, DB2.
Web Servers: Apache Web Server
Application Server: WebLogic, Jboss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Version Control: Subversion, Visual Source Safe (VSS), CVS
Patterns: MVC Architecture, J2EE Design Patterns, Core Design Patterns
Scripting Languages: Java Script, Shell Scripting
Mark up Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, WSDL
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, Ant, Maven
Operating System: Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Windows XP/NT/ 2000.
Open Source Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Sr Java Developer
Confidential - New Hartford, NY
- Developed the JAVA application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis and Documentation.
- Participated in Change Requirements and Bug fixing
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Generated Report Forms by using XSL, XSLT, XSL-FO transformations.
- Used IBM Web Sphere Application Server to deploy the application.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending those mails about different policies.
- Created session EJBs that retrieved information from the Oracle database using Hibernate.
- Defined Action Forms, Model Components using Struts MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thin web layer over business layer.
- Used DOM parser for validating the XML files against their respective XML schemas.
- XPATH expressions are used to extract data from XML files
- Used HTTP Request and SOAP Web service to post XML Data to the End Client.
- Developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQLstored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Used Eclipse, JDeveloper to develop and debug application code.
- Used Ant and Maven based scripts to build and deploy the applications on the Server.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.
- SVN and Tortoise SVN were used for project management and version management.
- Deployed the application on Websphere 7.0 application server.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document like Unit Test case Doc, Analysis Doc, Technical Design Doc, based on users’ requirement for the business modules for future references and updates.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specifications that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Business processes such as User Autantication, Account Transfer using Session EJB.
- Used Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Servlet, Struts.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Deployed the applications on Web Logic Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Used Clear case for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, Rationale Rose, Eclipse, Web Logic Application Server, Hibernate, Spring, Sun Solaris, Clear Case.
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for analysis and design of the application in Java, based on MVC Architecture, used the open source Spring framework.
- Added features with latest Business requirements and system requirements as needed.
- Involved in designing client / Server architecture using Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD .
- Design and development of User Interfaces and menus using HTML, JSP, Java Script for client side and server side validations.
- Involved in web development using XML, XSL, XSLT.
- Application development with Eclipse and Web Logic application server.
- Encapsulated the business classes as Java beans and persisted the data to Oracle Database using Hibernate classes.
- Actively involved in several aspects of Spring-Hibernate integration including but not restricted to configuring Hibernate, creating hibernate mapping files, creating association mappings and using hibernate session methods as well as HQL for persisting, modifying and retrieving data.
- Involved in Use Case Realization, created Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML and also document use cases in Enterprise Architect
- Developed DAO’s and Business Objects (POJOs) to interact with the database using hibernate.
- Used Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO and Dependency Injection.
- Used JSF framework for front end design.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and table level and system level triggers for handling database processing
- Used scrum processing (Agile) for the Processing.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in designing and developing of both front end and server side components of the web application.
- Involved in Developing Use Case UML diagrams and Technical Design Documents in Rational Rose.
- Implemented the design patterns MVC, front controller, session facade, service locator and singleton patterns in the application.
- Developed user interfaces using Struts MVC architecture.
- Involved in migration of data from legacy systems to oracle data base.
- Involved in developing the enhancements to the existing system based on the requirements using java.
- Developed the front end of the application using JSP pages.
- Involved in writing the struts action Servlets and configuration files.
- Developed both session beans and entity beans in the backend DAO layer.
- Developed the templates for various labels using peer net reports.
- Developed web services in java with Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL and JAX RPC.
- Involved in validating the various fields in the screen by using struts validation framework.
- Wrote the SQL’s and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Build the applications using Maven POM model.
- Involved in deploying and configuring the application on Webspher6.1.
- Involved in the bug fixing of the existing modules.
- Involved in production support to the existing applications.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSF UI component framework.
- Involved in designing and developing business components of the application using JAVA.
- Delivered full-scale OO model with UML (Use cases, Interaction diagrams, sequence diagrams, class diagram) using Rational Rose.
- Involved in adding the new features to the existing system based on the requirements.
- Implemented the business layer using spring framework.
- Developed interactive web components using AJAX.
- Involved in developing the custom tag using JSF.
- Involved in writing the Hibernate mapping configuration files for POJO’s.
- Batch operation module to move data from MS Access database to Oracle using Java and generating reports in PDF format using jasper ireport.
- Used groovy as an expression language for report generation using jasper ireport.
- Involved in writing the UNIX shell scripts.
- Involved in building the applications using Maven tool.
- Involved in deploying and configuring the application on WebLogic8.1.
- Involved in validating the various fields in the screen using java script.
- Wrote the SQL’s for generating the reports.
- Involved in the bug fixing of the existing modules.
- Wrote the request mappings and screen definitions for the application.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Involved in Designing Class and Sequence Diagrams using TogetherJ.
- Involved in providing Technical Documentation for various agencies.
- Worked closely with Analysts while in the design process of application.
- Worked on various modules using current software development methodologies and development tools.
- Used Struts Framework for developing applications which makes the applications as well as developers life easier.
- Modules include vacancy, applicant manager, question library, reports, utility and many more.
- Worked in J2EE environment using Struts 1.1, EJB (Stateless Session Beans), JSP where in applications running on JRun Application Server.
- Developed Applications using Borland JBuilder and Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in developing complex Reports using Jasper Itext Reports which are being used by many Federal agencies on a regular basis.
- Involved in Code Refractoring for better performance of application.
- Involved extensively in writing SQL Stored Procedure using Interbase Database.
- Fixed Defects for modules and performed input validations.
- Developed Session Beans representing different types of business logic abstractions.
- Developed the Server Side components in Java using EJB’s.
- Involved in developing some applications using Java Beans, Jsp, servlets, JDBC.
- Involved in developing plain text Reports using XML and Java applications.
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing once the development is completed for all the modules.
- Involved in performing code reviews before delivering to QA.
Environment: Java v2, EJB, J2EE, JSP, Eclipse IDE, JBuilder IDE, Struts Framework, InterBase, XML, Web Services v1.1, Jasper Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows NT/2000, UNIX.
- Interacting with clients to analyze new requirements for banking system.
- Used HTML, Swing, and JSP to generate front-end screens.
- Performed data validation using Java Script.
- Established database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle as back-end.
- Involved in unit, system and integration testing.
Environment: Java, AWT/Swing, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Oracle, HTML and Java Script
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes