Sr. Java/j2ee Developer Resume
- 6+ years of experience in Object Oriented analysis, design, development, configuration, testing, support and documentation in the entire stage of Software Development Life Cycle and System Architecture using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks like, JDBC, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Java Server Faces (JSF), ORM, and JPA.
- Extensive experience indeveloping Enterprise applications using Java and various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, RMI, EJB 2.0/3.0 (Entity Beans, Session Beans, Message Driven Beans), JSP Custom Tags Libraries, JavaBeans, JDBC, Networking, Threads, IO, JNDI and JMS.
- Experience in SOA architectural design and creating Web Services using JAX - WS, WSDL, JMS, SOAP Web Services, XML, REST, JSON, TCP/IP, and HTTP.
- Expertise working on Application servers,Web servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish, IBM WebSphere and WebLogic Server.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM), RUP and Test Driven Development methodologies.
- Experience in Production support, Troubleshooting and Debugging of applications.
- Experience in understanding the requirement and develop, implement and test the various application architectures that include E-Commerce, Business 2 Business, and Distributed Applications.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Well versed with J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Service-Locator, Data Access Object (DAO) Pattern, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Model View Controller (MVC), Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, and Factory pattern for effective and efficient strategies.
- Experience working with different databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and writing stored procedures, functions, joins, and triggers for different Data Models.
- Extensive experience inIntegrated Development Environment(IDE)such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ and JBuilder.
- Have work experience in various Configuration Management Tools like Sub-Version (SVN), DTR (Design Time Repository), Concurrent Version System (CVS) and Visual SourceSafe (VSS).
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, Integration and deployment of applications done using tools like ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Worked with XML related technologies such as XSD, JAXB
- Very strong analytical and problem solving techniques, presentation skills & deliverance and proven team player/ leadership qualities.
Programming Language: JDK 1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7
Server Scripting: JSP 1.2,2.1,2.2 PHP, JSTL
Platforms: Windows (8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 98, NT), Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris 2.8,2.9
Version Control: Rational ClearCase, SVN, CVS, PVCS, SCCS
Databases: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, MySQL 4.1, 5.0, DB2.
Database Tools: Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Connect/J for MySQL, DB2Connect, Teradata-Connect Assistant, ERWin
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.0,2.1,3.0, iBatis
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.2, 1.3.8, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2.3, JSF 1.2, 2.1, Spring 2.5, 3.0, 4.0.2
Web technologies: Servlets, HTML, DHTML, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, AJAX, CSS, JSON, DTD, RMI
Java technologies: JDBC, Java Beans, JPA
Application Servers: WebSphere 5.1, 6.1, WebLogic Application Server 8.1, 10, JBoss, GlassFish 3.1
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.1, 5.0, 6.0, Java Web Server 2.0
IDEs: Eclipse Galileo, Indigo, Kepler, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JBuilder 2005, iRAD 7.5.
Web service Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS(Restful)
Web service Tools: TCPMon, SoapUI, HttpMoniter
Web service Implementations: Axis 1.0, 2.0, JWSDP, Jersey, Metro, XFire, CXF
Middleware Technologies: CORBA, EJB 2.1,3.0, JNDI
Design Patterns: Session Façade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory
UML Tools: Altova UML Spy 2009, MS Visio, Rational Rose
HTML Editors: MS FrontPage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver MX CS4 White box Testing (Functional, Load) JUnit 3.8, 4.1, JwebUnit, HttpUnit, DBUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest Black box Testing (Functional, Manual, Load) JMeter, LoadRunner 9.1, WinRunner, QTP
Ajax Frameworks: DWR, GWT, Prototype, EXT-JS
Profiling Tools: Together 4J, JProbe 8.0
Batch Scripting: ANT 1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7, Maven
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development(TDD)
Messaging Technologies: JMS 1.2, MDB
Transaction Control: JTA, Hibernate Transactions
XML technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, and JAXB
Utility Tools: Putty, Fire FTP, Test HTML, Mozilla, Edit Plus, Altova XML Spy
Confidential, AKRON, OH
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Implemented Spring MVC design pattern for the middle tier of the application
- Used Hibernate, developed POJOs and wrote the XML files to map the objects to relational database using JAXB
- Implemented DAO design pattern for interaction with the database and also used Filter pattern for the implementation of security and authentication of the clients who want to use the system
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, packages, Views, Sequences, Triggers using PL/SQL for Oracle database.
- Developed the front end using JSP, Tag libraries, HTML, CSS.
- Implemented validations for web pages using Spring validation framework
- Used JQuery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML
- Implemented business logic using Hibernate.
- Tested database connections using MOCK objects for better performance
- Used JMS 1.2 API for sending messages
- Used Log4J for the logging and debugging purposes
- Written Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for persistence layer
- Use of various core and J2EE design patterns like factory, DAO, Singleton, Business Delegate, MVC, DI.
- Involved in development of JAX-WS Web Services using WSDL, CXF, SOAP and XSDs.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and DBUnit.
- Used SVN for code repository and Eclipse for IDE.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Used Ant to build the J2EE application.
- Used HP Quality Center for defect tracking and worked with QA team to resolve any defects during the application testing phase and UAT testing.
- Altova XML Spy tool were used to speed up the implementation of tasks.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Spring 3.0, JSP 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, XML, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JAX-WS Web Services, JMS 1.2, Eclipse Kepler, WebSphere 6.1, UML, Log4J 1.2.7, JUnit 4.1, Ant 1.7, CXF, SOAP, WSDL, PL/SQL Developer, HQL, DBUnit, Oracle 9i, Quality center, XML Spy, Windows 7, JAXB.
Confidential, Union, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the application using the iterative and incremental software development process of SCRUM technology.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Developed application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed the application under J2EE architecture using Hibernate, JSP and Java Beans.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Hibernate frame work is used in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database (oracle) with transactions.
- AJAX was used for dynamic response of web data using GWT and Prototype.
- Configured Managed beans, navigation rules and navigation cases of JSF.
- Involved in writing and business layer using EJB, JNDI, MBO, DAO and VO.
- Implemented various Design Patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO), Service Locator and Singleton.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Coded Message Driven Beans to receive the messages from the message queue.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using HTML, JSP’s, JSON, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework and JSTL for customer information.
- Used Java Scripts for client side validations and validation frame work for server side validations.
- Used log4j for logging messages and JUnit for debugging the application.
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
- Consumed JAX-RS Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, Jersey and UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Used SVN for version controlling and Eclipse as IDE.
- Used EJB 2.0 entity beans for integrating with the database and deployed on Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in understanding of business requirements, design and development of the project using OOAD methodologies.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML Spy.
- Developed JSP, Custom Tags and Java Helper classes.
- Developed EBJ for Provider search, Beneficiary search and deployed them on BEA Web Logic Server8.1.
- Created XML Schema, XML template, XSL-Fo and XSL for web based forms.
- Developed web pages using JSP, Java Script, and XML using DOM and DTD for various modules
- Developed JAX-RPC Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP using Apache CXF and JWSDP.
- Configured JMS for asynchronous messaging through implementation of Message Driven Beans (MDB).
- Developed the system using J2EE MVC Architecture and design patterns.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Singleton, and Service Locator.
- Developed the application in J2EE Application Server environment with Java Web Server and GlassFish as deployment server with Eclipse Galileo as development IDE.
- Used JProbe for intelligent code performance analysis and diagnosis in Eclipse.
- Use of ActionScript and MXML event handlers.
- Developed unit and functional test cases using JUnit.
- Maven and Jenkins used for the automatic build process.
- Used Log4J utility to log error, info and debug messages.
- Used Rational ClearCase for version controlling and WinRunner for application load testing.
- Written PL/SQL Packages, Stored procedures for the Oracle database
- Used WebLogic Server and JDBC package for Data Access Objects and DB Connections from connection Pool using Oracle database.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Responsible for development, testing and support of Confidential online shipping application using Struts and Spring framework.
- Implemented application logging and exception handling using Spring AOP.
- Used the Agileas SDLC process for the project execution.
- Participated in requirements discussions, story board preparation, estimation, daily scrum meetings and retrospective meetings as part of Agile process.
- Developed highly responsive, dynamic user interface components using AJAX and jQuery.
- Worked with XML using SAX, WSDL, XSD files to execute SOAP requests
- Used object oriented programming concepts of Java Script like Prototypes and Closures for client side data manipulation and encapsulation.
- Written JDBC, SQL and HQL statements to perform CRUD operations, and executed stored procedures in oracle database.
- Developed and utilized Web Services using Apache axis2 for Order Fulfillment.
- Used CORBA to interoperate with other platforms, programming languages and network.
- Involved in the development of stored procedures in MYSQL and used Connector/J as JDBC driver.
- Developed the CSS Classes for all Error, Form Elements and Warnings.
- Developed using Adobe Flex for development and deployment of web application based on Adobe Flash Platform.
- Wrote JUnit and JWebUnit test cases to support business logic and unit testing.
- Used LoadRunner as application load testing tool.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs and Used Maven to build application.
- Deployed application in WebLogic Application Server and developed using NetBeans.
- Used SVN version control to maintain the different version of the application.
- To support the existing Application code module and enhance the search Option in the web-Tier support and scale the database operation.
- Developed HTML, CSS, Java Swing, Applets, JPA, Java Server Pages confirming to JSP 1.2 for the Client side GUI.
- Developed Servlets and JSP on Web App and incorporating all the Business logic related to each RD Application in Java Beans.
- Indexing and Creating database tables, developing PL/SQL statements and Stored Procedures.
- Creation and maintenance of data using SQL Server database.
- Worked with Stored procedures and SQL queries to perform various database operations using TOAD.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit and HttpUnit and integration test to integrate different modules.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to invoke Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem
- Implemented Ant to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target server
- Application deployed on Tomcat and JBoss.
- Used TCPMon as the utility to allow messages to be viewed and resent.
- Used CVS version control to maintain the different version of the application, and JBuilder and IntelliJ as IDE.
- Integrated and used iBatis framework for database persistence logic.
- Performed load testing using JMeter.
- Provided Support for Application integration and customer-based requirements.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes