Java /j2ee Developer Resume
- Experienced in writing SQL queries, Procedures, Cursors and Triggers.
- Written JUnit Test Cases for unit testing.
- Expertise in Programming Technologies Java core, Java EE and C, C++.
- Excellent in Software Development Lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Good Knowledge in implementing client - server business applications using MVC architecture.
- Good Experience in Estimation, Code Review, Task allocation, Requirements Gathering,
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, Schema, SOA, JAXB, JAXP.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node
- Good hands on experience in developing web applications such as MVC Architecture using Struts & Spring Framework, developing custom tag libraries for JSP pages
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Builder, ModelViewController (MVC), DataAccessObject (DAO), and BusinessDelegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Exception Handling, File IO, Encapsulation, Abstraction and Inheritance.
- Good working knowledge of database tools like TOAD.
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Highly motivated team player with zeal to learn new technologies and always believes in giving the best of efforts in challenging environments.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS Access, Sybase, MongoDB.
Web Related/jee: HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Java Script,JQuery, Java Servlets, JSP, SAX/DOM, JSTL,AJAX, SOAP, jBoss SOA ToolsUDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC,DOJO, WebSphere Portals, Web Services,Express, Angular.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Java Beans.
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 7, JBoss, BEA Web Logic 8.X /9.X.
Web Servers: IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat 7.0.
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, Squirrel.
IDE & Versioning Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer, Microsoft Front Page, Concurrent Versioning System (CVS), ANT.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Data Access Objects, Value Objects, Template Method, Business Interface, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Model View Controller Architecture and Front Controller.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Java /J2EE Developer
- Worked on complete life cycle, design, development and testing using OOA and OOD.
- The Application was designed and developed withSpring MVCandHibernateas the ORM.
- Used JSP, HTML, Swing and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Developed RESTful web services that utilizes business logic for CURD functionality.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and stored procedures.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Developed Single page applications using AngularJs.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages usingHTMLand DHTML.
- Analyzing and design requirements provided by business users.
- Writing design specification and develop test cases.
- Coordinating with I-POS backend, data setup and testing teams.
- Developed SOAP and REST based Web Services using JAXB.
- Developed web based applications using Java Script, HTML5, MySQL, DHTML and CSS3.
- Implemented JAVA-J2EE technologies including specialization in XML, XSL, and XSLT.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM to facilitate DML and DQL queries and represent OR mapping.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers.
- Wrote PL/SQL procedures for intensive database transactions for storing high volume HTML Data.
- All the modifications were performed using JSP, Servlet and XML.
- Developed applications using struts. Developed Action classes, Action forms, JSP and struts-config.xml, web.xml configuration files.
- Got very good exposure to Hibernate 2.
- Performed integration of Code Quality Analysis like Check styles, Find Bugs, Selenium and JUnit, with Jenkins.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Implemented using various J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Value Object, Data Access Object, etc.
- Used CVS as version control system for the source code and project documents.
Environment: Java, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, EJB, MySQL, WSDL, Eclipse, Edit Plus, CVS, JAXB,REST,PL/SQL, SOAP, AJAX, DOJO, JQuery, Linux, AngularJS, JSON, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, JSF,JSP,Swing, Web Services, Web logic, Oracle, selenium, JUnit.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Working in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from requirement gathering, designing functional document to implementation, delivery, test planning, execution and production support
- Participating in the development of Integrated Logistics Solutions following Agile development methodology, taking an effective role in developing Notices module for MD - HIX project
- Designing various data models including class diagrams, dataflow diagrams, workflow diagrams, sequence diagrams and interaction diagrams
- Using Spring for creating the object using dependency injection (IOC)
- Using Hibernate for interacting the database using hibernate mapping and configuration using hibernate queries
- Participating in several defects raised in different environments, seeing the logs, debugging and replicate the same scenario in local
- Using Rational Application Developer (RAD) as the application development environment on windows operating system
- Participating on setting up the system for various software and tools needed for development and set up JMS in WebSphere application
- Using JIRA as an issue tracker tool for collaborating with testers and functional team
- Working actively on code review and comment writing using PMD tool
- Fixing critical defects in different environments (Dev, SIT, UAT and Production)
- Using SVN version control tool to check in/out files, etc. also responsible for branching, merging the branch to main repository
- Using DB2 as a database in the backend
- Deployed code in IBM WebSphere server
- Implementing the Singleton Design Pattern for the entire creation of objects
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in most of the SDLC phases with sprint planning sessions part of Agile Scrum
- Interacted with the business users for understanding the requirements based on the functional requirements.
- Developed custom controllers for handling the requests using the spring MVC controllers.
- Involved in design and development of server-side layer usingSpringIOC, SpringORM, SpringAOPand JAX-WS webservices
- Used Auto-Wired for bean management through Spring IOC
- Configured Association Mappings like one-one and one-many in Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate to persist the data efficiently into database and also integrated it with the SpringORM framework.
- Implemented Spring with AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point - point messaging.
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs, JSF,JMS, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP Custom Tags.
- Developed Asynchronous means of retrieval of data from the Server and Database using AJAX features.
- Developed DAO classes for the persistent in correlation with hibernate.
- Used Maven to build the project and deploy the applications on the server.
- Involved in support of deployment process of the application on Web Logic Application Server
- Involved in creating Unit test cases, test suite and Unit testing of the application components using JUnit.
- Used Selenium to automate the testing of Titan application and posted the results to the Slack.
- Used SVN as a documentation repository and version controlling tool
- Maven framework for the project build
- Developed SOAPWeb services using JAX-WS Metro.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for issue tracking.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked in different phases of SDLC process to implement the functionality of the application.
- Designed and developed front end screens using Java, JSP, Servlets and Struts framework.
- Implemented MVC Design Patterns using Struts Framework
- Used Struts Tiles Framework for designing the layout of the application.
- Used validator framework to validate various fields in the application using XML files with rules.
- Developed Action Form, Action Class, Action Forward Servlets and Struts Configuration File
- Applied CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for entire site for standardization of the site
- AJAX for the asynchronous server calls
- Implemented JMS for asynchronous auditing purposes.
- Developed server-side utilities using J2EE technologies Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
- Supported integration efforts between the Struts Action classes and the EJB's services layer Implemented JPA for persisting data into database.
- Used Design Patterns like DTO and DAO, Session Facade, service locator
- Worked on Jbossapplication server to deploy the application.
- Used JPA framework for DAO layer to access the MySql database.
- Developed and debugged the application using RAD IDE.
- Involved in developing Unit, System and Integration test
- Involved in the preparation of use case, class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked with QA team to resolve the defects and UAT defects with the business users
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Worked on analysis, design, development, deployment and testing of the application.
- Involved in designing Application based on MVC architecture.
- Designed and developed for the Presentation layer using MVC Struts Frame work.
- Created the JSPs, Action classes and Action forms for the Presentation layer.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Service Locator, DAO
- Persistence layer implemented using Hibernate framework
- Developed Persistence classes and hibernate.cfg.xml and other configuration files for Hibernate mapping to database.
- Used different Hibernate APIS like Configuration, SessionFactory, Session and Hibernate Transaction Manager for writing the persistence logic.
- Implemented Hibernate second level caching using EhCache framework application
- Designed UML diagrams using Rational Rose and written design documents.
- Unit tested with JUnit and involved in System testing, Load testing and User Acceptance testing and fixed the bugs
- Developed build scripts using ANT tool for compilation and deployment purpose.
- Implemented logging using log4j and apache commons-logging framework.
- Actively involved in the Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application.
- Designed and Developed the User Interface using HTML, JSP, CSS, and Java
- Experience with OOPS concepts and memory concepts like string pool.
- Involved in Servlets, Java Bean programming on the server side for the communication between clients and Server.
- Developed Application Framework using with Spring MVC (Model-View-Controller) and integrated with Hibernate.
- Developed the Database interaction code, used JDBC API for SQL Query statements, and advanced prepared statements.
- Developed the different components of application using Eclipse IDE and used Clear Case for version control.
- Deployed and verified the JSP pages in Tomcat Server.
- Performed code reviews, debugging and worked on the unit testing and integrating testing
- Involved in Troubleshooting, and Bug Fixing.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes