Sr Java/j2ee Developer Resume
- Around 8 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Web based, Client/Server and Standalone applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design in Java/J2EE.
- Comprehensively worked on n - tier architecture systems with application system development using Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Web services, Restful Web Services, Spring, Spring boot, Struts MVC, Hibernate.
- Proficiency on Core Java technology which includes OOPS, Multi-Threading, RMI, network programming.
- Expertise in MVC Architecture Web Frameworks includes JSF and Spring (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, and MVC Framework).
- Experience in designing and development of various web- and enterprise-level applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle.
- Expert level knowledge in using spring modules like Spring Core, Spring DAO and Spring AOP, Spring MVC.
- Involvement in integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts
- Proficiency in server side messaging JMS (Rabbit MQ implementation).
- Proficiency with RDBMS concepts like writing Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures, Cursors and PL/SQL Packages.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using Spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, Cloud foundry.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups and worked on AWS Toolkit for Eclipse to develop, deploy, and debug Java applications using Amazon Web Services.
- Proficiency in configuring and deploying web applications in Tomcat Server, Web Logic, Web Sphere.
- Proficiency in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Good Work experience on various IDE's like Eclipse, STS, NetBeans, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), and RAD.
- Proficiency in developing applications using WebSphere Application Server with J2EE and integration with MQ Series/WebSphereMQ.
- Hands-on experience in development of microservices and deploying in Docker.
- Good knowledge on pivotal cloud foundry.
- Involved in creating/consuming SOAP based web services to expose business operations.
- Proficiency in persistence frameworks, Hibernate and JDO to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Research and development on scalable Linux deployments on AWS via Docker.
- Performed Continuous Integration automation usingJenkins.
- Extensively used AngularJS for two-way data binding and for declaring dynamic views in web-applications.
- Good expertise at various Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate, UML and Enterprise Application Integration
- Proficiency in working version control tools like CVS, GitHub and SVN.
- Experienced with Project Deployment, and Management Tools Apache Maven, and Ant.
- Experienced in dealing performance and scaling of servers using tools like JProfiller, JMeter, and VisualVM.
- Have experience in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Experienced in development and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly-motivated team player.
Core Java: Java, Collections, Generics, Concurrency/Multithreading, RMI, PL/SQL, C++.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JSF, JMS,JavaServlets, JDBC, Struts, EJB, Spring (Core, MVC, DAO, AOP, Security, Batch, Boot, Cloud).
Web Services: SOAP, Spring REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Microservices.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, DAO, Spring JPA.
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB.
Tools: Eclipse, JBuilder, IBM RAD and NetBeans, IntelliJ, MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise.Log4J, SLF4J,Maven, Ant, and Gradle.
Version Control Systems: SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS (Concurrent Versions System), Git.
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, and Apache Tomcat.
Testing: JUnit, Integrated Test Cases.
Design Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development, SDLC, Iterative.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Cloud Computing: AWS (Amazon Web Services), working with EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Cloud watch.
Other Tools: Docker, JENKINS, JProfiller, JMeter, and VisualVM.
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, Spring annotations.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring MicroServices and enabled discovery using NetflixEurekaServer.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy micro services.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using JMS (Rabbit MQ implementation).
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest Template based on RESTful APIs.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service withEurekaserver to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Created AWS EC2 Linux instances and bash scripts to run post processing. Used Jenkins to run the deployment process.
- Used S3 buckets to manage document management and RDS to host database.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Optimized the full text search function by connecting to NoSQL DB like MongoDB and Elastic search.
- Implemented MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes and replication.
- Used RabbitMQ queues for implementation of multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST and also added security to SOAP through WS Security.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system.
- Used Docker for possible to production to the development environment to fast possible for interactive use.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with LINUX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Created web services using Spring @Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Used MAVEN building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in the application servers, it is also used for Dependency management of code in the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking issue tracking and project management.
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUnit.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Implemented Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Used Spring Boot for building applications along with Spring Initializer and bootstrapping the build configuration for a Boot-based web application.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate .
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using JMS (Active MQ implementation).
- Developed the Services using AWS Elastic Search, Restful API Services using JAX-RS and Java.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the files related to the application.
- Deployment/Delivery as a iterative process and Automation of Infrastructure as Code Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, EBS, ELB, RDS through AWS Services/Packages.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring MVC framework and also created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using JSP, JDBC, and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, Restful API, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate and wrote POJO Classes files for Hibernate Object-To-Relational Mapping.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module and Spring IOC.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer to save entities into data base.
- Configure, Deploy and Manage IBM WebSphere client runtimes in order to provide test environment.
- Developed various Database interaction objects by implementing the DAO patterns and
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebSphere Application server.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Used Jenkins with the methodologies like CI (Continuous Integration) and CD(Continuous Development).
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility, comes under singleton design pattern and used to monitor the error logs and usedGITas version control tool
- Extensively used AngularJs for dynamic view content.
- Participating in the High-level and low-level system design, planning, estimation and implementation Experienced in building Web Services (SOAP, JAX-WS and JAXB).
- Used Oracle database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Experienced in collaborating with senior backend and senior mobiledevelopersin an Agile &Scrum Methodology with little supervision
- Extensively used XSD for validations of XML transfer to the different Web Services.
Environment: Java, JDK, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, JPA, Hibernate, XML, Multi-Threading, Web Services, WebSphere, HTML, CSS, JQuery, SOAP, Log4j, GIT, JUNIT, ActiveMQ, Eclipse, Angular JS, Jenkins, Docker.
- Involved in design of application framework using J2EE guidelines and different J2EE design patterns and Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD)methodologies.
- Designed applications using Java Design Patterns such as Singleton and Factory.
- Used Collections, abstract classes, interfaces and multithreading concepts extensively for the business logic.
- Extensively applied various design patterns such as MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton, Session Façade, DAO.
- Developed service layer by using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP and implemented authentication and authorization features using Spring Security.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Designing and coding of Action classes and Business Layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Developed Struts Action and Form classes to access Java Beans and UI.
- Developed and deployed various Sessions beans.
- Wrote complex queries and mapped database views using DAO in Oracle.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building process that created POM.xml files. Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on Web logic application server.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP.
- Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Used version control tool SVN in developing web application
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Retrieving code from the repository and deploying in Production using ANT.
- Participated in Functional Document reviews and created Technical documents.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, JDK, Java, Spring, Spring MVC, JMS, Hibernate, Servlets, struts, JSTL, JNDI, JAXP, JMS, JDBC, Multi-Threading, XML, Junit, Weblogic, Angular.js, HTML, CSS, JQuery, SOAP, SVN, ANT, SQL, Oracle, Eclipse.
- Designed and implemented business logic and other administrative tasks that include registration and maintenance of user profile using Java Servlets.
- Used Struts MVC framework along with JST for developing J2EE based web application.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Hibernate Tools were used as persistence Layer - using the database and configuration data to provide persistence services (and persistent objects) to the application.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Created and executed Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer through DAO (Data Access Object) pattern and DTO (Data Transfer Object) pattern and Rebuilt parts of the SOAP mid-tier for the system.
- Database design, writing SQL scripts. Unit testing of the modules Cooperate with Team Members during concurrent developments.
- Cloning, Clustering, Performance tuning and troubleshooting of WebSphere and Configured JVM parameters for WebSphere applications, Deployed J2EE applications and provided Developer support.
- Responsible for integration of various modules and Web-Methods for offline feed.
- Involved in development of Front-End using JSP, AJAX, Struts, CSS HTML, Java Script and AJAX.
- Designed and coded EJB modules that interact with Mysql database.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Implementing the design patterns like Singleton, value object pattern and Data access objects in the project.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading and exception handling.
- Designed and developed the UI using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Responsible for development of presentation layer using JSP and spring.
- Business logic was developed using Session beans and container managed persistence services via Hibernate.
- Involved in developing web services using SOAP (UDDI, WSDL), XML.
- Implemented application using struts, JSP & Enterprise Java Beans.
- Involved in development of services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in number of installation of WebSphere instances from development to production and configuring the WebSphe reload balancing using WebSphe reworkload management
- Designed Stateless Session Beans fitting the requirement of the business and implemented its interfaces.
- Implemented Data Access Objects (DAO pattern) using JDBC.
- Worked on creating Packages, Stored Procedures & Functions in MySql using PL/SQL and TOAD.
- Worked on creating a test harness using POJOs which would come along with the installer and test the services every time the installer would be run.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes