Application Developer Resume
- 8+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, technologies. Having good experience in the Information Technology Industry and also healthy participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding.
- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in MVC (Struts 1.x), spring 2.x and ORM (Hibernate 3.0) frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of XML - based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Extensive experience in using various UML, Rational Rose, design patterns and industry best practices such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Facade, Factory and DAO, DTO, singleton.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Good documentation skills on both functional and business requirements.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies - Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Extensively experienced in Middle Tier Development using Servlets, JSPs, and EJB.
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Good knowledge and experience wif multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, CVS, Git.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ Series.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and experience in working wif Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL PL/SQL, SQL* Plus, Database triggers, Procedures, Functions.
- Closely worked wif Release Management Team in doing builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/QA/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, wif ability to interact wif individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
XML Technologies.: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web sphere, JBoss. IIS
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, WSAD.
Tools: TOAD, XmlSpy, Ant, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, I Report
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Oracle 8 / 9i / 10g, HSQL, My Sql, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase, MS-Access.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Factory Pattern etc…
Frameworks: Struts, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring wif Hibernate), Hibernate, DWR, Log4j.
Version Control: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, Git.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model.
- Developed web application usingSpring MVC framework
- UsedSpring Inversion of Control, to make application easy to test and integrate
- UsedAuto wired PojoandDAOclasses wifSpringControllers
- UtilizedSpringannotationsand XML configuration forDependency Injection
- Implemented web services for communicating by using SOAP
- Provided connections usingSpringJDBCto the database and developedSQLqueries to manipulate the data.
- UsedSpringDAOconcept in order to interact wif database (DB2) using jdbc template.
- UsedWeb sphere Application Developerfor building, testing and deploying application locally.
- UsedLog4jto print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- UsedRational Clear Casefor version control.
- UsedCodePro Analyticsto make sure all the code maintains Confidential standards.
- Interacted wif testing team to fix defects.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
Confidential, Augusta, ME
- Involved in deriving at class diagrams and sequence diagrams during the design phase of the project using UML.
- Attended discussions wif the client to discuss and understand various components of the requirement and to implement the same.
- Status report was provided to the manager/Scrum master regarding the progress of the task assigned at both the beginning/end of the working day. JIRA tickets were created and tasks were completed in the assigned time.
- Actively participated in the implementation, maintenance and testing phases plan generation using Struts framework.
- Used web service calls using Java Web Services RPC and Apache AXIS client packages. Generated Client classes using WSDL2Java and used the generated Java API.
- Used SVN version controls to check in/out files, etc. also responsible for branching, merging the branch to main using Tortoise SVN tool.
- Used data modeling for creating a data model by applying formal data modeling techniques.
- Experience in application servers like Tomcat locally and Web logic to host it on the Linux server.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Extensively used log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework.
Environment: Java 1.6 Struts 1.2, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, JQuery, Oracle, SVN, Web Logic, Eclipse, ANT, Apache Tomcat, SVN, SOA, J2EE, Oracle, XML 1.x, JAXB 2.x, XSLT 1.x, SOAP 1.3, WSDL 2.0, JAX-WS, and Web Services.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development wif Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along wif business analysts to record user requirements, and developed design artifacts and published.
- Implemented spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Worked on Session Façade design pattern to access domain objects.
- Involved in building service and repository layers.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using JSF wif Prime Faces component library for user interaction.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle11g Database
- Used JMS messaging framework in the application to communicate wif a variety of external systems dat house member and provider data and to a medical term translation application called Auto coder.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Created dynamic HTML pages, used JQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Published and consumed SOAP Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Project artifact deployed on a JBoss Application Server.
- Used Eclipse 3.8 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Worked on a variety of defects to stabilize application.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.6, JSF 2, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.5.6-Final, JBOSS Application Server 5.0, Apache Axis 2.0, Apache ActiveMQ 5.4.2, UNIX, SQL Server 2008 (R2 - Enterprise Edition), HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Eclipse3.8, Maven 3.0.4, JUnit 3.8, Log4j, SVN.
- Struts Framework in conjunction wif JSP and Tag Libraries used in developing user Interface for administrative screens and user interaction screens.
- Developed Session Beans for necessary transactions like fetching the data required, updating the customer information
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication
- Worked on Maven for getting latest jar files including common-collection.jar, common- Logging .jar etc. from Apache.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control according to the request to corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.
- Developed Web logic container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the Web logic Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from oracle database by writing stored procedures.
- Environment: Java/J2EE, Struts Framework, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, HTML, CSS, PL/SQL, Oracle 9g, Eclipse Lombez, SQL developer, OC4J application Server, MS-VSS (Version Control).
- System Requirements gathering for the project.
- Created Servlets, JSPs and used JUnit framework for unit testing
- Developed EJBs, DAOs, Stored Procedures and SQL queries to support system functionality
- Application design and documentation -- UML system use cases, class, sequence diagrams developed using MS Visio
- Use Ant scripts to automate application build and deployment processes
- Support Production/Stage application defects, track and document using Quality Center.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes