Senior Java Developer Resume
- Over 7 years of extensive information technology experience in designing, coding, integrating and testing software (SDLC) implementations using Java/J2EE involving development of Multi - Tier, Client/Server and Web based applications
- Experience in Java development using Core Java, JSP, Servlet, J2EE, Struts, Spring, JDBC, Java Beans, HTML5, CSS3 in windows 2000/XP environments.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing, Documentation, Functional Testing.
- Proficient with different Software development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent user interface design with JSP Tag Libraries, Struts custom validation rules, Java Script, JSP, JSTL, AJAX & XML.
- Excellent working knowledge in Application servers such as Web Sphere and Weblogic.
- Experience in Data modeling, Database design and development using different RDBMS (Oracle 10g/11i, MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL 5.0) in various projects.
- Extensive experience in various SDLC methodologies such as Water fall, Iterative, Agile
- Experience in developing applications using different IDEs like Eclipse, RAD and IntelliJ.
- Expertise in working with OOP Design pattern including MVC, Business Delegate, Decorator, Singleton, and Factory Pattern.
- Experience in coding business components using various API's of java like Multithreading, Collections, and JDBC. Strong experience in Web Servers like Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Extensive experience in working on Java Messaging Service (JMS) API based Message-oriented middleware (MOM) Systems such as Web Logic JMS Queue, and Web Sphere JMS Queue.
- Extensive working experience in RDBMS design and implementation in Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL and MS SQL Server.
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux platforms, windows and shell scripting.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies and accomplishing projects goals successfully.
- Effectively managing and handling the impediments of the team, efficiently planning the sprint for every individual, tracking their progress, managing task assignment to the team on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience to communicate with End client to understand the business requirement and prepare business document.
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives.
- Experienced in developing web applications using spring modules like Spring IOC and MVC.
- Experienced in creating various project artifacts like use-case documents, class diagrams, design document, architecture document.
Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista, 2000, UNIX, Linux
System Designing Tools: UML, Rational Rose
Spring Related: Spring-Core, Spring AOP, Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security & JDBC.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 11g/ 10g, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSD and DTD
Other Technologies: Restful, SOAP, WSDL
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, IntelliJ
App Server: Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 4.0, Java Web Server 2.0
Tools: /Version Controls JUnit, Ant, Maven, UML, CVS, SVN
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of project including requirement Analysis, Designing, Building, Unit testing and Deployment.
- Developed the application by implementing MVC Architecture by using Spring frameworks.
- Involved in front-end designing using HTML5, CSS and JQuery with Ajax and tag libraries.
- Worked on Development of Hibernate including mapping files, configuration file and DAO implementation class (Business Component).
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using JPA-Hibernate Integration.
- Implemented Object- relational mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate framework in conjunction with Spring functionality.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring code module.
- Used spring Annotations for Dependency injection.
- Used GIT code Repository for code reviewing.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Developed several SQL and HQL queries and Stored Procedures to retrieve data.
- Designed and developed the validations, Controller classes and java bean components.
- Used XML/XSL and parsing using both SAX and DOM Parsers.
- WSDL and SOAP web services are used for getting required information from third party.
- Used Maven 3.0.1 for Build process.
- Developed JUnit test cases and performed Integration and system testing.
- Used Log 4j for application debugging.
- IBM WebSphere 6.0 to deploy J2EE application components.
- Database tier involved the Oracle database and SQL.
- Writing Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL to interact with the service APIs exposed by other departments.
- Created SQL statements for the effective retrieval and storage of data from the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in design, development and enhancements of the projects for building wireline flows.
- Played a key role in developing the business layer and data management components of this web based system over J2EE architecture.
- Used Web Services (JAXWS) to interact with other external interfaces in order to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP protocol
- Implemented GIT code repository for directing high-end software engineering and software projects with distributed teams.
- Involved in design, development of Restful and SOAP web services
- Developed EJBs for implementing backend functionalities
- Used Struts Framework for implementing MVC pattern.
- Involved in meetings and discussions with Business Architects to understand the system requirements and solution approach.
- Implemented Spring Security in application to perform Authorization and Authentication of the users.
- Created Ant and Maven scripts to build and deploy the application
- Developed stored Procedures in PL/SQL
- Coordinating with QC and production support during Releases
- As Security Analyst, used Fortify Scan tool to track down any PCI issues in the code and provide the resolutions
- Preparation of Application Design doc, test plan and cases.
- Used Eclipse and RAD IDE for the Application development
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams (QA, BA, PM, Product Owner) as a part of AGILE environment
- Involved in Conceptual design, Analysis, Detailed design, Development, Mentoring, Coordinating, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked in the Agile Development Environment and involved in processes like Scrum meetings, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integrations testing.
- Involved indefect fixingin the existing codeand implementation ofnew code for new features.
- Implemented workers compensation insurance module using Spring MVC.
- System used LDAP integration for authentication and the non-relational MongoDB to store other customer information.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using JUnit and performed integration and system testing
- Integrated eclipse and SVN and was responsible for creating the Branches in SVN for releases.
- Have hands on experience in Persistence Frameworks like Struts 2.0, Hibernate, and Spring Framework.
- Debugged various maintenance issues to fix production bugs.
- Followed Test Driven development which involved writing extensive unit tests for all the enhancements.
- Used JUNIT for unit testing the different modules of the application.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Designing the server side components using UML Class Diagrams and J2EE design patterns (Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator etc.)
- Developed the server side using EJBs (Stateless Session Beans and CMPs using one-one and one-many mapping).
- Designing the database schema and working on writing the new APIs.
- Configured, developed JMS services (used Connection Factories, Queues, Stores, Text Messages) for asynchronous processing.
- Actively participated in database design.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Packages in Oracle.
- Preparing test scripts as per the design specifications
- Preparing code review document based on Java standards
- Responsible for giving training to business users.
- Unit and System test integration support
- Bug fixing and client support.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes