Sr Java/j2ee Developer Resume
- 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and testing of Web based applications.
- 7+ years of diversified experience as JAVA/J2EE developer in various domains using diverse technologies.
- Experience in large scale Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Project Planning, System and Database Design, UML design using Rational Unified Process and Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation.
- Experience on complete software development life cycle (SDLC) wif software development models like Agile,Scrum & Water fall model and Content Management system.
- Developed teh Applications using J2EE Design Patterns such as Model - View-controller (MVC), Singleton, Session Façade, Business Delegate, and Service Locator.
- Proficient in programming languages viz. Java, SQL.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers wif Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL and DB2 databases.
- Expertise in MVC 2 architecture using Struts 1.3 wif features like Validation framework, tiles framework and Internationalization.
- Good experience and noledge working on ORM persistence frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework based websites using Struts and noledge of Spring.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC and Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, Web, JDBC, MVC, DTO and DAO) and also experienced in integrating Spring Web Flow.
- Exposure and expertise of development & deployment of Java/J2EE web components on Websphere Application Server, Webshpere Portal Server,Weblogic Application Server, JBoss, and Apache-Tomcat.
- Proficient in using services provided in distributed applications through Web Services and RMI.
- Strong noledge of Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Good experience in developing ANT scripts for teh build and deployment of J2EE applications.
- Good experience in database development and implementation using different RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience working in eCommerce platforms like Hybris, Drupal, Demandware, IBM WebSphere Server and Oracle commerce etc.
- Experience handling database operations using triggers, cursors, function, stored procedures and views.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools ANT and Maven & debugging through log4j.
- Excellent oral, verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong team player wif organizational and analytical skills.
Languages: Java (JDK 1.1,1.3,1.4,1.5) & PL/SQL
Server Scripting: JSP, JSTL, Custom Tag Library, AJAX (Dojo, JSON).
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, Servlets, RMI & Web Services
Web/ApplicationServers: Apache Tomcat 5.5,6.0,7.0, WebLogic 7.0,8.1,9.2,10.0, WebSphere Application Server 5.x,6.x,7.0, Websphere Portal Server 5.x,6.x & JBoss 4.2
MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.1,1.2,1.3, JSF 1.2& Spring 2.0.x,2.5.6,3.0
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.1,2.5,3.0 & JPA 2.0
Messaging Standards: Java Message Service(JMS)
Design Patterns: Singleton, Front Controller, MVC, Session Facade, DAO, Business Delegate, Factory & Decorator
Databases: Oracle 8i,9i,10g, Microsoft SQL Server 2003,2005,2008, MySQL 5.0, PostgreSQL& DB2
Web Service Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS & JAX-RS(Restful)
Web Service Implementations: Apache Axis 1.0, 2.0, CXF 2.3, 2.5, Jersey, Metro &XFire.
Web Service Tools: TCPMon, SOAPUI &HTTPMonitor
IDE: Eclipse 3.2,3.3, IBM RAD, IBM RSA
Build Tools: ANT 1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7 & Maven 2
Design and Debug Tools: Log4J 1.5, 1.6, Microsoft Frontpage 2003,Macromedia Dreamweaver,, XML, Microsoft VISIO.
Testing Frameworks: Junit 4.1,JUnit-Perf, JMock
Version Control: Sub Version (SVN), Concurrent Versions System (CVS) & IBM Rational ClearCase 7.0, 7.1.
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile & Scrum
XML Technologies: XML Schema, XSD, XSLT, DTD, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JDOM, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL
XML Tools: SOAPUI &Altova XML Spy
Platforms: Windows XP,2000,98,NT,Vista,7, Red Hat Linux & Unix
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performing Object Oriented Analysis.
- Designing, Development, JUnit testing and Integration of many components of teh applications from end-to-end, me.e. Front-end (View) to JSF Controllers & configurations to Data Model and JPA mappings as well as generating entities.
- Worked wif teh Business Analyst for requirement gathering and organized regular Mockups during teh course of development while following Agile methodology.
- Involved in teh designing and development of Processes and modules using J2EE 1.5 guidelines wif JSP, Servlets and Java design patterns like Session Façade, Front Controller, DAO, Business Delegate and Service Locator.
- Designing user screens and validations using Ext JS,HTML, jQuery, JSP and GWT (Google Web tool kit) as per user demands.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Spring framework for teh application.
- Spring Framework IOC (Inversion Of Control) design pattern is used to has relationships between application components .It is also used to separate teh application configuration and dependency specification from teh actual application code.
- Developed MDB in EJB 3.0 for handling offline requests through a Websphere MQ server.
- Installing and configuring Oracle Access Manager / Identity Federation.
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and Patching of Oracle Fusion Middleware Products.
- Gather & document requirements and specifications.
- Create solutions for customer requirements.
- Develop user documentation (install guides, design documents, concept of operations, etc.)
- Support teh integration and testing of teh solutions wif customer applications and systems.
- Tested teh Web services using SOAPUI and by writing Web service client in Java for transmitting teh offender’s information in XML data using teh WSDL provided.
- Designed UML diagrams and data model using Microsoft Visio and Rational Solution Architect (RSA).
- Used JPA 2.0(ORM framework) to store, persist and retrieve teh data from teh database.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations in MS SQL Server 2008.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for teh form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used AJAX, JSONfor checking functionalities of website.
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework by utilizing JQUERY library. Used Rational tools for CVS as well as UML documents creation.
- Experience in development and deployment of complex business systems and processes employing object-oriented techniques using IBM Websphere Application Server (WAS) 7.0 and Websphere Portal Server(WPS) 6.1.
- Implemented teh logging mechanism using Log4j framework and wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Developed and designed graphic websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Experience in using SASS wif CSS3 for designing purpose.
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
- Developed teh application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture. UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams are used.
- Worked in an Agile work environment wif Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Involved in designing user screens and validations using HTML, jQuery, Ext JS, GWT and JSP as per user demands.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11G Installation, Configuration and Administration: Installed, configured and tuned various SOA Suite Domains and Clusters contains Admin Servers, SOA Servers, BAM Servers, Node Managers, Oracle 11G databases and schemas for various Fusion Middleware Components.
- Managed, Tested and Monitored Oracle fusion middleware 10g/11g Components using Enterprise Manager.
- Coded Spring DAO’s wif Hibernate on teh persistence layer.
- Responsible for validation of Client interface JSP pages using Struts form validations.
- Integrating Struts wif Spring IOC.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection property to provide loose-coupling between layers.
- Implemented teh Web Service client for teh login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using Apache Axis 2 Web Service.
- Developed high volume transcation web applications for a multi tenant SaaS platform using Java and MySQL databases
- Involved in application deployment using ANTscript.
- Development experience for eCommerce solutions, & content management systems
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework wif Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management
- Used Hibernate 3.0 object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve teh data from database.
- Designed and developed UI screens wif AngularJS,JSF,Facelets,Google Web toolkit to provide interactive screens to display data for Provider module.
- Experienced in writing ANT Scripts to build jar files, Involved in System testing and fixed teh bugs.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Developed ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in WebSphere server.
- Implemented teh logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all teh phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of teh Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of teh Application.
- Participation in teh verification and validation and Quality assurance.
- Prepared technical reports&documentation manuals during teh program development.
- Developed teh front end validations using jQuery.
- Developed teh web components using Servlets and JSP.
- Designed and developed JSPs and Servlets for teh presentation layer.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework.
- Client & server validations were handled using Struts validator plug-in.
- Authentication of teh users is implemented using LDAP.
- Ant to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors.
- Used JDBC-API to communicate wif Database.
- Performed Defect tracking using HP Quality Centre.
- Created SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Created an Ant file to automate teh build process like compilation, archiving and deployment.
- Other responsibilities include bug fixes, production support, and enhancing teh applications wif additional features.
Confidential - Stamford, CT
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of teh project.
- Designed and developed JSPs and Servlets for teh presentation layer wif hand coded HTML pages along wif CSS layouts.
- Designed teh application by implementing JSF Framework based on MVC Architecture wif EJB.
- Deployed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) using stateful and stateless beans.
- Developed Action classes, Request/Response Form Beans and Request/Response JSP pages.
- Used Validator Framework to control page layout.
- Used IBM WebSphere and JBoss as teh Application Servers.
- Used Hibernate for teh object relational mapping and to maintain teh persistence layer.
- Utilized Log4j for request / response / error logging.
- Involved in teh documentation at almost every stage of teh project.
- Suggested and tried to implement teh practice of Extreme Programming for teh development of teh project.
- Co-ordination wif onsite team for development, testing and production issues.
Environment: JDK 1.5, EJB 2.0, Hibernate, ANT, Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2, JSF, AJAX, Weblogic 8.1, JDOM Parser, Eclipse, HTML,JBoss XML, XSLT, Oracle 10g, JUnit, Log4j, CVS 1.1, Windows XP.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Developed PL/SQL queries to generate reports based on client requirements.
- Enhancement of teh System according to teh customer requirements.
- Created test case scenarios for Functional Testing.
- Helped design teh database tables for optimal storage of data.
- Coded JDBC calls in teh Servlets to access teh Oracle database tables.
- Responsible for Integration, unit testing, system testing and stress testing for all teh phases of project.
- Prepared final guideline document that would serve as a tutorial for teh users of dis application.
Environment: Java 1.3, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Oracle 8i, Weblogic 7.0, HTML, JBoss, Shell Scripts, Eclipse IDE, ANT, JUnit 3.x, Unix
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes