Angularjs Developer Resume
- Over 8+ years of extensive IT experience in building enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Extensively worked in Web Technologies Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring3.x, Hibernate 3, Collections, JSF, JDBC, Java Script, XML, XSLT, HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, and JMS
- Experience in building SOA applications using SOAP and Restful web services
- Extensively worked on XML Parsers (SAX, DOM), XSLT, XSL, XPath, and JAXB.
- Experience in working with SCRUM and Agile development methodologies
- Hands on experience with creating XSLT templates for generating various transformations of data representation.
- Familiarity with Documentum content management solution, using DFC and DQL to integrate with java modules.
- Expert in building RIA web applications using Jquery UI, prototype.js and ExtJS java script libraries
- Hands on experience with building applications using Spring IoC, J2EE dependency injection frameworks.
- Experience in developing single - page application (SPA) apps using AngularJS
- Expert noledge in using ORM frameworks Hibernate and iBatis.
- Expert in debugging web applications using firebug, IE developer toolbar.
- Comprehensive experience in designing and developing applications using UML with Rational Rose
- Extensively worked on Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Cursors using PL/SQL
- Experience in using database software’s Postgress, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server 2000, Mysql 4.x/5.x/6.x
- Experienced in developing application software and build scripts for J2EE frameworks, testing frameworks JUNIT 3 & 4 and build/integration tools (ANT, Maven).
- Excellent working noledge of using App servers WebSphere 5.0/6.1, Jboss 6.0, WebLogic 7.0, 8.0, Tomcat 7 in building and deploying applications
- Experienced in developing applications using Eclipse, Struts framework using MVC II architecture, Hibernate & Spring
- Experience in using REST API
- Experience in using code management tools CVS and SVN
- Extensive experience with Oracle, MySQL Databases & thorough noledge & experience in PL/SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers
- Excellent hands on experience writing Shell Scripts.
Java Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Security, Spring WS, JSTL, EJB, RMI, JDBC, JMS, Web Services, JSF, Extjs, AngularJS
Frameworks: Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.0, Struts 1.x/2.x,3.
Languages: Java, C++, SQL, PL/Sql, XML, XSL, UML, HTML, DHTML
Database: Oracle 10g/ 9i, MySql 4.1, SQL Server 2000
Servers: Apache Tomcat 7. JBoss 6, Web Sphere App Server 3.5/4.0/5.1. , 6.1,Weblogic Server
Development Tools: Eclipse 3.2, IntelliJ/NetBeans
Reporting Tool / Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Designed and created components for company’s object framework using best practices and design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Participating in the requirement analysis and design meetings
- Object modeling of the Extend application using UML with Rational Rose.
- Developed core application components using Spring IoC framework and the persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate
- Implemented AJAX framework using DWR (Direct Web Remoting) framework for auto completion
- Employed Scrum concepts of Agile Development Methodology for software development using rally.
- Developed SPA apps and customer Instances using AngularJS
- Refactored, re-architected, and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVVM/MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance
- Used Karma frame work with Jasmine for Unit Testing
- Worked on the Data Layer and Created Java Classes DAO, which interacts with Data to insert, Update and Select from and to database
- Implemented Hibernate framework to interact with the database
- Written SQL, HQL queries for posting and retrieving of data from database
- Generated XML documents using Schemas and DTD
- Implemented the log4j for exception and debug handling
- Developed Web service clients using Restful
- Involved in the iterative/incremental development of Extend application
- Worked on Application Server WebLogic to deploy enterprise application with EJB3 components.
- Improved the coding standards, code reuse, and performance of the extend application by making effective use of various design patterns.
Environment: Java, J2EE, AJAX, DWR, Spring, Java Script, AngularJs, JSF, JSTL, UML,Tiles, Hibernate, Apache Axis, Restful, WSDL, XML, JAXP, Log4J, WebLogic, Oracle, ANT, JUnit, Windows.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Delivers high-quality products and drives the working culture to keep the application development projects on time and on budget.
- Leads efforts to ensure dat the business requirements of a software development project are understood and met.
- Gathers additional information from any and all resources.
- Develops high quality design documents.
- Using XSLT and Java (REST JAXB) to transform SGML code to XML and XSL to transform S1000D.
- Update design, configuration documentation, processing flow charts, diagrams, tables, and other supporting documentation per established software design methodologies.
- Utilize this documentation to convey proposed design alternatives, organize problem analysis efforts, and to augment software design specifications.
- Perform coding, debugging, and unit testing tasks consistent with the target design specification.
- Test and deploy maintenance versions, services pack, and patches to be delivered to Customer
- Created and maintained an embedded Linux build system implemented as a series of bash scripts.
- Helped build and maintain their Linux-based network Red Hat and Fedora Core Linux operating systems in XML
- Provide technical support to production environments, and assist in isolating software issues and design problems.
- Research, analyze, and document appropriate technologies as they can best be applied to support business objectives.
- Keep current on product development techniques, relevant technology advances, and software best practices.
- Develop integration techniques using the apache Active MQ technologies.
- Work closely with the Product owner(s) and development team(s) to achieve the highest possible level of product quality.
- Submit Test Plans to development team(s) to verify successful fulfillment of functional requirements as designed and documented.
- Creates software dat is compatible with the software system's and organization's architecture and dat delivers business results.
- Conducts and participate in system testing.
- Assists in the development of user documentation and application deployment and Prepares technical documentation.
- Communicates with project managers and technical leads about issues within the project/solution being developed.
- Assists with the maintenance of development/test/production environments; assists in presentations to various audiences.
- Manages the workload of lower level developers.
- Tracks assignments to ensure dat conflicts do not exist and dat developers are productive and challenged at all times.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 1.2,REST, JAXB, Struts 2, Taglibs, XSLT, SGML, XSL, XML, Active MQ CSS, Java Script, AJAX, XML, Web Services (SOAP), Tomcat server, WebLogic server, Windows 7.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Leading efforts to ensure dat the business requirements of a software development project are understood and met.
- Developing high quality design documents and documenting the technical architecture to expedite the training process for new joiners.
- Using test driven-development methodology built high quality enterprise application.
- Employed Scrum concepts of Agile Development Methodology for software development using JIRA.
- Developed the application usingStruts2dat leveragesclassical Model View Controller (MVC)architecture.
- Participated in code reviews and lead the development effort.
- Created high-quality software (code) to specification and ensures all code written is thoroughly unit-tested before releasing it to the project library.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database and used web-logic server for connection pooling.
- Created batch jobs using spring batch.
- Used AngularJS and ExtChart for displaying the analysis of a patient health records.
- Used AngularJS for creating forms and Converting obsolete Java web interface into a Rich Internet Application.
- Created the data models and prototyped the key UI interactions using JSON (REST) APIs on the server side and AngularJS components and objects on the client side.
- Used log4j for logging andSVNfor version control.
- Built XSLT templates for creating email templates.
- Conducted and participated in system testing.
- Used Active MQ to provide "Enterprise Features" which in this case means fostering the communication from more than one client or server.
- Assisting in the development of user documentation and application deployment and preparing technical documentation.
- Communicated with project managers and technical leads about issues within the project/solution being developed.
- Tracking assignments to ensure dat conflicts do not exist and those developers are productive and challenged at all times.
- Mentored, sets priorities for, and provides feedback to lower level programmers.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 1.2, Struts 2, Taglibs, Active MQ JQGrid, JQuery-UI, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS, Extjs, AJAX, XML, Web Services (SOAP), Weblogic server, Windows 7.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Gatheird user requirements, analyzed and wrote functional and technical specifications
- Created Use Cases, Sequence, Object Model and Component UML diagrams using UML tool
- Employed Scrum concepts of Agile Development Methodology for software development.
- Developed asynchronous, rich user interface with AJAX to get user information from the server
- Implemented web designed interfaces web interfaces using HTML, JSP, Servlets, Servlets, AJAX, Java script, and CSS
- Designed, implemented and deployedJ2EEweb application usingRich faces JSF andSpring IOC(Invention Of Control)
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence
- Implemented business processes to develop email notification components using JMS API
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database
- Developed web services using SOAP(Simple Object Access Protocol), WSDL(Web Services Description Language), XML(Extensible Mark-up Language) and Apache Axis
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in the project
- Used log4j for logging andSVNfor version control
- Configured and deployed web application in Web logic Server using ANT tool
- Developed custom reports using Crystal Reports and wrote test cases using JUNIT tool.
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Requirement analysis, design and implement.
- Manage project deliveries of the project to QA team and Customer.
- Do the discussionwith Customer for technical,functionalissues, status update and demonstrate newly added features.
- Resolve integration issue with external component SBO, Sales force web services.
- Create technical design documents.
- Develop the UI for the application usingJSF1.2
- Help and co-ordinate with team members for technical issues.
- Unit testing, integration testing and system testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 1.2, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, CSS, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, XML, Web Services (SOAP), JBOSS, Apache Ant 4.1.1, Linux/Solaris and Windows XP
Java J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed End-to-End Online Account opening process for discoverbank.com.
- Requirements gathering from business and defining specifications for the system.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Provided robust design solutions for all developments using Rational Rose.
- Built batch-processing system to communicate with Experian for SSN validation.
- Provided technical guidance for my team.
- Built custom UI and interfaces between Discover and AAA using Struts.
- Involved in development of Customer Servicing Tool to handle Account creation and support process with extensive reporting capabilities.
- Wrote WAITR/Ruby Test scripts
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 1.2, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, CSS, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, XML, Web Services (SOAP), JBOSS, Apache Ant, Linux/Solaris and Windows XP
- Used Struts framework for the MVC architecture.
- Used Documentum CMS for storing the contract documents with revision history created.
- Used Struts Tags to the Struts view Components to the rest of the framework.
- Designed and developed servlet classes to handle the request from JSP pages and forward the request to corresponding business component/JSP pages.
- Written Complex queries in SQL Server to meet the application requirement.
- Coding and Unit Testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes