Sr. Software Analyst/architect Resume
- Software Experience of above 6 years in designing, developing and deploying n - tier web applications and client / server applications using JAVA, J2EE and Web Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of frameworks like JSF, Hibernate, spring, Struts.
- Good noledge in application development with technologies like J2EE using APIs like EJB, JSP, JSTL, JMS and Servlets.
- Performed application code testing using JUnit and mock Testing.
- Extensive experience in Development tools like Netbeans 5.5x/6.0, Eclipse with WTP, Rational Application Developer (& WSAD), Oracle JDeveloper, Weblogic workshop and JBuilder.
- Good understanding of MVC (Model-1 and Model-2) Architecture.
- Strong Experience on JBoss server versions 4.0.5/4.2x and 5.0 with Richfaces/ Icefaces.
- Have commendable prowess in Web Services and worked on SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL.
- Performed administrative tasks in weblogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Immense experience in writing SQL nested queries, performing joins, granting permissions using PL/SQL stored procedures/functions, Cursors, triggers and packages etc for relational databases like Oracle 9i/8i/10g, DB2, SQL Server 2000, Mysql 3x/4x/5.
- Good Understanding Java 1.5 features like annotations, Generics and Reflection API, and writing synchronized code with threads.
- Working experience with agile development practices like scrum. Apart from scrum also worked with RUP, RAD, and Prototype models.
- Have good noledge on security threats of OSI-ISO model layers. And Encryption Algorithms.
- Active participant in troubleshooting failure issues and have appreciable analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Experience in Bash Shell Scripting, Python and UNIX operating systems.
- Have UNIX/MYSQL administration Experience on Red Hat (RHEL) and even versions 7.x/8.x/9.x and fedora.
Web Technologies: J2EE1.4.2, EJB2.0, Servlet 2.4, JDBC, HTML 4.0, DHTML, Java Script, XML 1.0, XSLT, JSP 2.0, Applets, RMI, Swing, CSS, Struts 1.2, JMS, Spring 1.1/1.2, Hibernate 3.1., gscript, JQuery, JBOSS Seam, Adobe Flex 3.0,Ajax.
Web/Application Server: Websphere 6.0/5.0/4.0, Weblogic 8.1/7.0, JBoss 4.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x, IIS 6.0, Oracle Application Server.
IDE: Rational Application Developer 6.0, WSAD 5.0, JBuilder 2005, Eclipse SDK 3.1, Crystal Reports, TOAD 8.6, Netbeans 5.5/5.51/6.0. Eclipse 3.2 wtp, Guidewire studio, Visual Studio 2005.
RDBMS: Oracle9i/8i, Spatial Oracle 9i, DB2, SQL Server 2000, Ms Access 2003, My SQL.
Languages: Java, C, C++, STL, PERL, SQL, PL/SQL, Ruby, Python, bash scripting, ant, awk
Environment: Sun Solaris 10, Unix, Red Hat Linux, Win 2003 server, Win XP professional.
Change Management: CVS, Rational ClearCase, Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0, SubVersion.
Testing Framework: JUnit 4.x/3.x, Cactus
Packages & Utilities: MS Office, FrontPage Editor.
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SNA, DNS, LAN, WAN, DHCP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, SSH, LDAP, DHCP
Business Process Manager: Aqua logic/oracle BPM, JBPM, Visuera Process Manager.
Administration: Red Hat, Websphere 5x/6x/7x, Jboss 4x/5x, MySQL 3x/4x/5x.
Other Tools: Amcharts, BIRT, Reportmill 9/10
Confidential, Littleton CO
Sr. Software Analyst/Architect
- Developed new services by coding new interfaces and implementation classes.
- Add Hibernate mappings and pojos to teh applications.
- Add teh new Adobe flex components and write action scripts to display teh DTOs.
- Code new Business Logic, fix issues and write test cases.
- Add teh new backend services through teh blaze data services to teh GUI.
- Support teh production on UNIX and windows boxes and interact with business analysts to resolve issues. Keep track of teh changes made from time to time.
- Query teh backend databases and check for integrity and other data related issues.
Environment: Java, Adobe Flex 3.0, Action Script 3.0, spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.3, Web Services, EJB 3.0, Tomcat 6.0 server, Subversion, Maven, Oracle 10g,DB2, CXF, Camel.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Software Analyst/Architect
- Involved in developing teh multi level framework using spring, Hibernate and JSF.
- Exposed teh service call to teh external environment using webservices.
- Add Ice faces Chart components to teh application to show teh statistical data as graphs.
- Modify Look and Feel (GUI) of teh application through CSS, HTML and JSF components.
- Write pojos for hibernate. Use queries to access teh data from teh database.
- Involved in developing web analytics tool using FLEX, used by teh administrator to monitor teh user activities.
- Write customized validation/ Converters classes and apply validation on teh form fields.
- Write structured and synchronized code and always write Test cases.
- Configured Persistence entities at hibernate level, and also developed code interacting with database using HQL.
- Use el expressions on teh page to display values if necessary in development mode. Use conditional operators wherever necessary in teh view portion to avoid NPEs.
- Configure teh application to integrate Quartz scheduler service through Seam.
- Follow teh OOPs methodology of writing interfaces for services and tan writing teh implementation classes.
Environment: Java, JSF (Java Server Faces), spring, Hibernate ORM, Web Services, EJB 3.0, JBOSS 4.2 server, Ajax, Adobe Flex, ICE faces, Subversion, Ant, Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
- Design and architect teh Application FormApp. Used Netbeans as Java IDE for creating Application. VisualWeb 5.5 is used for designing teh view. Java server Faces is used as teh technology behind teh application.
- Wrote and modified teh queries required for teh applications. Aquadata studio and RapidSQL are used for teh query and other model related changes.
- Architect teh application and design teh application so that most of teh code is modularized and reused.
- Developed ClaimCenter application code using Eclipse IDE with web tools platform (WTP) support. This is an application developed by Guidewire systems.
- Coded python scripts when physical files or any bulk activity on physical files was required.
- Updated team about teh new features added and shared new skills acquired during work.
- Configured teh development environments for teh new team members. Implemented JUnit test cases for testing teh functionality of teh code.
Environment: Java, J2EE1.4.1, EJB2.0, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, JBOSS 4.x Server, Netbeans 5.5/5.51/6.x, Eclipse with WTP, JUnit, Single Sign on.
- Use Spring core, web, DAO and Context module for developing application code.
- Used spring dependency Injection for object instantiations.
- Used Servlets API to filter and request dispatch teh incoming http requests.
- Used MDBs (JMS) and MQ Series for Account information exchange between current and legacy system.
- Developed stored procedures, Cursors, using DB2 as teh backend.
- Developed Java Stored Procedures for uploading teh data from various business units.
- Performed application code testing using JUnit.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
Sr. Software Engineer/Architect
- Configure teh spring context and services files for inversion of control (IoC), and used aspect oriented programming (AOP) to separate main concerns of teh application.
- Involve in creating DAOs and their implementation classes for data manipulations.
- Write JPA queries on teh pojo beans for teh entities, with teh annotations specified.
- Change teh Action classes for new business requirements and Fix bugs. Write Junit test cases for teh changes made.
- Involve in developing service layer spring objects and configured teh spring webflow of application.
- Generation of reports using a tool called report mill. Created PDF templates and reports (PDF) for printing teh application details, quotes, cash transmittal and other documents.
Environment: Java, J2EE1.4.1, Apache Tomahawk faces, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, SQL, IBM db2, IBM websphere v6.1 Server, RAD 7.x, ReportMill 9.0, JPA, Ajax.
Jr. Software Engineer
- Developed JSP pages for dynamic HTML generation and for session management.
- Developed and deployed EJB bean components.
- Fixed several pending bugs and saved lot of money to teh company.
- Design and develop enterprise web applications, for internal production support group, using Java (J2EE) Design Patterns.
Education: Masters in Computer Science and Engineering (University of Skövde, Sweden.)
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes