Programmer Analyst Resume
- Java/J2EE Consultant having over 8 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Client/Server, Distributed, Internet and E - Commerce Applications using Object Oriented and RDBMS Concepts.
- Extensive experience in development and deployment of J2EE components for building n-tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise and web applications using Java Multithreading and J2EE technologies/frameworks such as Spring, Struts, (SOAP & REST) Web Services, Hibernate.
- Having strong knowledge on developing enterprise portals using WebLogic portals, WebSphere portals.
- Having experience on providing enterprise application as a SAAS by configuring HTTPD servers, Hardening application servers, handling deployments and releases on Linux machines.
- Knowledge in debugging and optimizing Oracle and performance tuning with strong knowledge in Oracle (SQL/PLSQL).
- Extensively worked with the Java / J2EE design patterns like Facade, Data Access Object, service locator, Business Delegate, MVC etc.
- Knowledge on Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce and Hadoop Ecosystem (Pig, Hive, Oozie, Flume and Hbase)
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, parsers like SAX, DOM, JAXP, schemas like DTD, XSD (XML Schema).
- Good working knowledge of Ant/Maven for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for error logging and Debugging, JUnit for unit and integration testing and XMLSpy for XML validation.
- Experience in modeling applications with UML, Rational Rose and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Experience in using BAZAAR, CVS and Rational ClearCase for version control.
- Strong experience in using IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) like RAD, Eclipse.
Enterprise Technologies: J2EE, SOAP, Web Services, SAML, WebSphere portals, WebLogic portals
Enterprise Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate 3.0, Beehive
Java/J2EE Technologies: Multithreading, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, Java Beans.
Enterprise Security: SAML,PKI based encryption / Decryption, Digital Signature
Big Data Ecosystems: Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Hbase, Zookeeper, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume
Programming Language: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Web/XML Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, SAX
Version Control: IBM Rational ClearCase 7.0/7.1, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Bazaar
IDE: Eclipse 3.2, 3.6, NetBeans, WSAD/RAD 6.0/7.0/7.5, JBuilder
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer
Application Servers: Web Logic 6.1/7.0/8.1/9.0/10.1 , Web Sphere 5.0/6.0/7.0, Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/ XP/NT/2000, UNIX
Confidential, Oaks PA
- Involved in upgrading the WG portal application from Weblogic Portal version10.2 to 10.3.6
- Implemented WLST scripts using Jython to automate deployment process.
- Implemented ANT scripts to propagate portal resources from Dev environment to till Production.
- Involved in release planning, development and preparation of project artifacts.
- Set up the Dev and QA environments by creating domains and configuring application on Linux box.
- Participating in all requirement, design calls and internal team meeting during various phases of system development life cycle.
- Facilitate project meetings such as project planning, issue resolution and artifact review, and ensure conclusive results with published minutes including meeting decisions and follow-up action items
- Involved in implementing the security with SAML to support SSO(Single sing on) configured HTTPD servers to route client requests to appropriate internal application servers, by providing load balancing and security
- Implemented parallel processing of files with multithreading.
- Involved in hardening, configuring application servers to support application development.
- Developed a script using XML- Access to automate deployments on WebSphere.
- Involved in the design and development of Presentation Tier with JSR168, JSR-286 Portlets using Spring framework.
- Implemented web application using Spring MVC to provide user interface to CMM.
- Involved in implementing Web services using Spring WS.
- Involved in creating PL/SQL procedures to implement business logic and some extent involved in performance tuning as well
- Involved in creating POC using Hadoop technologies like HDFS, Map reduce, Hive, Pig, and Oozie to store and to analyze log files.
- Used Hibernate (Detached Criteria) to implement search functions of web service.
- Involved in supporting the product in production by handling deployments, managing releases and resolving issues.
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for daily and weekly development task status report to supervisors.
- Created JSP pages for customer User Interface.
- Implemented the business functionality using client specific framework as per the Functional Specification.
- Created PL/SQL procedures for complex process.
- Involved in bug fixing in all the stages of the development.
- Leading the team during the development stage to meet the deadline.
- Involved in the UAT deployments
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in development of Claims modules.
- Involved in enhancements of existing RRM Modules like Dispute Search, Mass Adjustments, Customer Search, Claims Upload, User Profile, Escalation etc.
- Development of JSPs, Java Page Flows, Controllers and Java Controls using WebLogic Portal.
- WebLogic Portal Integration using Java Process Definitions, Channels and Event Generators.
- Involved in designing the Low level design documents.
- Analyzing and fixing the ST, UAT and PROD IRs.
- Preparation of Unit Test Plan, Unit Test Case.
- Participating in use case reviews and design reviews.
- Used Rational Synergy for maintaining the source code.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in coding modules Account summary, Profile summary etc. using Beehive framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Involved in various J2EE Design Patterns like Value Objects, Business Delegate, and Service Locater.
- Involved in optimization of the project code.
- Involved in setting up the UNIX environment for the application.
- Involved in the up gradation of the application from WebLogic portal 8.1.5 to WebLogic Portal 8.1.6.
- Have done trouble shooting of issues occurred due to WebLogic version mismatch.
- Involved in the creation of domain and deployment of the application for Test Environments.
- Updating the shell scripts as per requirements.
- Designed the Presentation layer/User interface in Velocity
- Responsible for development and testing the software for the e-com portal.
- Involved in coding business logic using Beehive framework.
- Responsible for Unit, System testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes