Sr Java/j2ee Developer Resume
Mt Laurel New, JerseY
- Around 8 plus years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, delivery and production support of application software & Expertise in Banking, Healthcare, Financial and Insurance Domains.
- Working Experience in SDLC by using Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Skillful in full life - cycle development using Object Oriented Programming (OOP’s).
- Expert in Core Java wif strong understanding Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Exception handling and Generics.
- In-depth noledge and experience in Java, C, C++, J2EE (Servlets, JSP), AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML, JDBC, jQuery, MVC, Spring Hibernate, Web Services, XML, JSON, JAXP and JAXB
- Hands-on experience in the Spring Framework, Spring Core (IOC Container, AOP), Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Data Access (Transactions, JDBC,and ORM) and Spring Boot Technologies
- Extensive noledge and experience in SOAP and REST Web Services using Jersey framework.
- Familiar wif web/application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, J Boss, and Tomcat Server.
- Possess good RDBMS concepts noledge and worked wif Oracle, SQL, and MySQL databases and No SQL Databases like Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Expertise inconfiguring Hibernate Framework and writing the code for DAOS
- Proficiency in developing build & deployment scripts using Maven, Ant and extensive experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse.
- Hands on experience wif JUnit, Mockito and Log4j in developing test cases.
- Good noledge in Design Patterns like MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory, Business Delegate, DAO.
- Experience developing and solid understanding of Micro Services Architecture.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence Diagrams
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server
- Expertise in using version control tools such as SVN, CVS & GIT.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Debugging and Interpersonal skills wif excellent understanding.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills complemented wif the ability to quickly adapt to new environments and master new technologies.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall methodologies
Java Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Junit, Struts
Web-Services: Restful, SOAP (SOA and WSDL), JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Frameworks: Spring (Core, MVC, IOC, ORM, Boot), Hibernate, Struts
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, J Boss, IBM Sphere
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Couch Base, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB
Build & Design Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Ant,SoupUI,Log4J, Mockito
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GitHub, Clear Case
Operation Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Mt .Laurel, New Jersey
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project.
- Implemented Spring MVC module of Spring framework in the application.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection(DI).
- Designed Spring Controller to handle requests from users and return results, Spring Validators to verified requests.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a database.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration wif Web Services and Legacy Systems using REST and SOAP Web services
- Used GIT for Repository and controlling the code wifout any conflicts.
- Used Log4J to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application onto Predix Application Server and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Used Maven as the build tool and GIT as the Repository.
- Used Jenkins for improving the code coverage for the backend code.
- Used Boomerang as a tool for sending XML data through SOAP services to update actual values in the database and to test the SOAP services.
Confidential, NEW York
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Coding and testing of user requirements in different sprints.
- Coordinating wif the business and functional teams to get clarity on the requirement for analysis.
- Working on the development work as well as support for previous releases.
- Working wif the development team and updating status daily to internal project team.
- Involved in JSF MVC and Spring DAO framework implementation.
- Developing the code through different layers JSF backing beans and Spring DAO layers classes.
- Troubleshooting of application related issues by analyzing log files created in Linux/Unix environment.
- Used eclipse for development and WebLogic Application Server for deployment.
- Involved in testing using JUnit.
- Involved in fixing various defects assigned on the Jira.
- Used log4j for logging.
- Wrote stored procedures and complex joins for complex requirements using Oracle.
- Involved in evaluating the code quality using tools like PMD, fortify, SONAR.
- Used SVN as version management.
Environment / Technologies: Java, J2EE, SVN, JIRA, Web logic, JSF, Face lets, Spring, Oracle 11g, SQL developer, fortify, PMD, HP Unix 9.x, SQL, PL/SQL technologies
- Involved in the project from the requirements gathering phase to the production.
- Worked in J2EE/java, HTML and web application.
- Developed DAO objects using JDBC and use cases using UML.
- Used EclipseIDE tool to develop the application.
- Coordinated wif designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Developed web pages wif functionalities like login, register, forgot password, Email, Filters using HTML and form validations using Java Script.
- Used Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework using spring batch module
- Database development using SQL Server, MySQL, JDBC, PL/SQL.
- Developed SQL queries, stored procedures, for databases.
- Database Design and Database objects deployment in MySQL.
- Unit testing and Regression Testing of Web Application to fix the issues involved in the development.
- Prepared Test cases based on the requirements document.
- Developing Unit test cases in Junit or other unit testing frameworks.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Requirement Analysis of new requirements and preparing the requirement specification documents
- Developed Session Beans for Securities lending module
- Deployed the application on IBM WebSphere
- Queue configuration on IBM MQ
- Java/J2ee coding
- JMS implementation and EJB MDB beans.
- Worked in multi-threaded programming architecture and used different collection framework objects like Array List, hash map etc.
- Developed web services (SOAP) and web services clients using AXIS
- Developed message flows for project using Message Broker (MQSI)
- Maintained version control and defect tracking using tools IBM ClearCase and ClearQuest
- Facilitated demonstration/user acceptance testing and defect fixing
- Provided continuous support and enhancements to the application
Environment/Technologies: Java, J2EE, EJB, Oracle, MS, Eclipse, Web Sphere, Apache Axis, IBM MQ Series, IBM Message Broker, IBM ClearCase, IBM ClearQuest
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes