- To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
- Seven Years of professional experience in Java/J2EE system design, development, and testing application software and around 3 years in C++ development.
- Exposure to Spring IOC, Spring MVC frameworks. ORM experience with Hibernate.
- Designing of web applications involving UML: Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Exposure implementing few Design Pattern like Strategy pattern and factory pattern.
- Development experience with IDEs like Eclipse, Confidential Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Ability to understand and modify teh existing system per teh new requirements.
- Experience in SQL, Oracle database with PL/SQL noledge.
- Skilled in handling and managing projects, Trouble shooting developed software components.
- Exposure to waterfall SDLC processes like Confidential &T SDF, Express One and CMM.
- Good customer facing, articulation and communication skills with maturity and judgment
- A very good team player with good leadership qualities.
Programming Languages: Java, C++ and C
Frameworks: Struts, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
J2EE design patterns: Data Access Object (DAO), Strategy pattern, Factory Pattern, Front Controller and Singleton.
RDBMS: Oracle 10g, SQL, Informix.
Application Servers: WebSphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat.
Build tools, IDEs: Ant, RAD 7.5, and Eclipse.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, and SCME
Operating Systems: Windows XP/ / NT, Red Hat Linux, HP UNIX
Development Tools: Apache Axis 1.4, JUnit (Unit testing tool)
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible to design, develop code, Interact with Business Architects to analyze requirements and translate requirement to system implementation components.
- Also, responsible for developing server side components involving Java/J2EE technologies JSP and Servlets. Design per teh Spring MVC Framework controller mapping pattern using annotations.
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Web Services with interfacing applications - ESU, PIP.
- Analyzing system bugs and fixing them per teh business requirement.
- Perform testing on developed modules to validate teh system, against requirements.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Major contributor as part of teh design team implementing Java application integration with Spring Framework IOC. Translated teh business requirements onto system requirements.
- Being part of teh Developed team developed teh core components of teh port AID project for legacy models Tellabs 5500, Alcatel 1671 and Tellabs 532L. Java/J2EE components are extensively used for implementation.
- Mapping Java object relationships to relational database using Hibernate.
- Exposure to Hibernate SQL with Oracle as database
- Worked on enhancing teh tool development for accommodating new models Cisco 7609 Alcatel 7750. Developing modules communicating with Java Web services with Downstream Activation applications.
- Web Services development and Integration with Existing Interfacing applications using Apache CXF - JAX-WS.
- Supporting System testing of teh Port AID automation Tool, with any bug fixes.
- Coordinating and adopting to agile methodology / Scrum implementations
- Production support on any issues arising related to activation of teh Confidential &T Network paths specific to teh port AID updates.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Analyst, Designer & Developer
- Analyzed, gathered requirements, built Architecture adhering to client data and security needs.
- Adopted teh Object oriented analysis - programming OOAD to develop teh project.
- Designed and developed teh CSO web application for Confidential &T Network Real Estate team
- Used iText API for dynamically generating teh PDF forms
- Used DBMS CRYPTO package to implement encryption for teh sensitive data like SSN & passwords.
- Integrated teh web site with ATT Single sign on application for ATT internal staff.
- Developed PL/SQL in Oracle to accommodate teh security features Confidential database.
- Enhanced teh application later to use Spring MVC framework.
- Developed unit test plan using JUnit, system test plan and halped users during UAT testing.
- Implemented post requirement changes to design and development with a quick turnaround schedule.
- In Parallel worked on Granite Inventory systems building Web services, using transport mechanism SOAP modules for communication with BBNMS down steam application
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Analyst, Designer and Developer
- Worked on analysis, design development and testing of modules for quarterly releases starting Feb 09, June 09, Oct 09, Feb10. Also worked for Release 13, June 2010 with new features on Ericson, Alcatel vendor equipment’s
- Translated teh Business requirements to System requirements and provide high level design solutions using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Developing code to implement business logic with new enhanced feature on Inventorying network data, building Web services, using transport mechanism SOAP, XML technologies for interfacing with external Confidential &T application.
- Design and develop Granite related automated tools, automating recurring manual effort of teh system using Java/J2EE components such as Java script, JSP, HTML, PHP and Servlets. Code development using Java Data Base Connectivity tool for building interfaces with backend database.
- Work on XnG RC utilities for Granite Inventory system for components such as Granite Fiber to teh Node FTTN and Fiber to teh Point FTTP topologies using Message Driven Bean, Hibernate technologies.
- During later phases Implemented Hibernate as ORM interfaces to interact with Oracle database.
- Delivered Enhancement projects for teh system for successful 4 releases. Interact with teh customer for ICORE Application system in writing requirements, designing, Developing, fixing issues and coordinating teh work for Confidential India off-shore.
- As an Analyst, worked interacted with teh client in analyzing teh Existing system Domain to identify teh objective of teh application translating teh business components to System components.
- Worked on teh Java/J2EE code deliverables and documenting per SDLC Express One process.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM to implement ICORE application database interactions.
- Paralleling with support to a Net scope tool which is built as a middleware for many applications that builds dynamic SQL’s and fetches teh data as per teh application specification, build teh Web pages and send them back to teh application.
- As Mentor, trained teh off-shore team of 12 members, and migrated ICORE application, and worked with them on design and development, and delivered successful January 06 and May 06, Aug 06 and Oct 06 Enhancement projects.
- Worked on requirements, design and Java/ J2EE development of projects for June 2007 & Aug 2007, Dec 2008, Feb 2008 and June 2008 releases.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE - Servlet/JSP, JDBC, XML, Hibernate, Perl and Oracle.
Confidential, New Jersey
- As a Business Analyst, Interacted with teh client in analyzing teh Domain to identify code change as part of new requirements.
- Developed Java/J2EE deliverable components for teh same project, prepared teh W5.1 design document and baseline teh same.
- Coding in Java - .JSP files / business objects to teh existing modules incorporating teh changes required for teh enhancement.
- As a team lead, co-ordinate with teh team members in development projects and fixing bugs (MRs).
- Paralleled production support for other module - ‘Confirmation letter’. Fixed several High Severity bugs for those modules.
- Performed unit testing and worked on system test plans.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlet and XML. RAD IDE, Unix, Windows.
- Development of Billing related Business components using Java/J2EE. Enhancement of new functionalities for many new releases.
- Developed sequence diagrams for statement billing modules using Rational Rose.
- Preparation and Maintenance of Use case documents, design of teh full system guided by Object Oriented Principles, delivery of a working code assuring teh required quality which includes provision of Java Docs and ensuring teh Confidential -specified coding guidelines, within a very short schedule.
- Preparation of System Requirements document for all teh requirements related to teh P4922 project and P4920 project as part of SDF process Requirements phase.
- For project P4920, developed teh code individually unit tested and delivered successfully.
- Coded, prepared teh Unit test plan and cases for P4920, P2048 projects for October ‘2003 production release.
- Received Confidential ’s One Team award for outstanding contributions leading to teh successful delivery and release of teh project within a short timeframe
Environment: HP-Unix, Sun Solaris, Java, JSP, Servlet, XML, Web sphere Studio Application Developer, Web logic, Rational Rose, JUnit, JTest
- Development, Enhancement as per requirements, Maintenance and Testing
- Worked as a part of teh off-shore team
- Include system design and development in C++ and consequent testing and support, maintaining code configuration using Rational Clear case, debugging and fixing of issues relating to UNIX core and signals, monitoring running processes to enhance performance using shell scripts, supporting teh working environment through deployment and builds using make files.
- Also played teh role of trouble shooting as a member in teh Production Bug fixing team (RTB team)
Environment: HP UNIX, C++, ORACLE 8, UNIX scripts
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes