Java Developer Resume
- 6+ years of high end programming and web application development experience. Very good knowledge in Java, J2EE and Design patterns
- Comprehensive experience in design, develop, test and deployment of java, web based Software As a Service application with Object Oriented Technologies
- Over 4 years of professional experience and excellent knowledge in Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Quartz,and Log4j
- Working experience on open source Frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Groovy on Grails
- Implemented various Design Patterns including MVC, Singleton, Factory, Observer, Prototype, Iterative, and Factory Method
- Proficient in administering Web servers/Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere and WebLogic
- Well versed in Relational Database Design/Development with Database Mapping, PL/SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Packages using Oracle, DB2 and MySQL Databases
- Extensive experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, and Spring Tool Suite
- Hands on experience working in Agile, Iterative and Waterfall development methodologies
- Extensive experience in centralized and distributed version control systems such as SVN, GIT, TFS, Clear Case
- Good working knowledge on unit testing using JUnit, Mock tests, Test Driven Development (TDD), Regression Testing, Code coverage tool like EclEmma, Pair Programming, code reviews using tools like Smart Bear, GitHubpull requests
- Handful of experience in build and deploy tools such as Ant, Maven, and Jenkins
- Good Working knowledge on Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins, Platform as a Service (PaaS) using tools like Cloud Bees Forge
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player
Familiar with: C, ML, Message Queues, Quartz,BIPublisher
Proficient in: JSF, JSTL, Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, DB2
Source Control systems: SVN, GIT, TFS, Clear Case
Build & Continuous Integration: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Cloud Bees
IDE Using: Eclipse 3.4, Spring Tool Suite 3.4.0, JDeveloper
Servers used: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
Unit Testing: JUnit, TDD
Unit Test Coverage: EclEmma, Cobertura
Code Review: Smart Bear
Software Development Methodologies: Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall
Confidential, Sanjose, CA
- Understanding and refinement of the functional requirements in conjunction with product management
- Designing a software solution that meets the need of the functional and business requirements
- Documenting the solution with diagrams, charts, wiki pages, instructions, and application programming interface specifications
- Writing high quality code to implement the solution
- Writing unit tests to both document the code and to ensure the functionality of the written code behaves as expected over time
- Analyzed system specifications to determine the Java applications and classes required, and translated system requirements to task specifications.
- Develop a strategy for building and deploying the software in a continuous integration environment
- Provide technical support during production deployments to ensure the solution is configured and deployed as expected
- Provide mentoring and mutual learning to team members
- Manage the iterative software development process utilizing an Agile based methodology such as Scrum
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and forward-looking architectural concerns to management
Technologies: Java, JSF, HTML, CSS3, spring, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, Quartz, log4j, SOAP/Restful Web Services, JUnit and Oracle BIPublisher
Tools: Eclipse, SQL Developer, SQL Tools, SOAP UI, Team Foundation Explorer (TFS), Java docs
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the technical design, development, unit and integration testing
- Followed agile software development with Sprint methodology
- Attending daily stand up meetings
- Worked on Linux environment which supports cross flat form reference implementation in this project.
- Developed code using Design Patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Pattern, Singleton and Prototype
- Responsible for developing the functionality end to end. It includes UI design, Business development in backend, writing Unit Test cases and Integration Testing
- Writing complex queries to fulfill the requirements
- Used log4J for enabling logging and debugging at the runtime
- Handling dependencies using JBoss Seam configurations and used Hibernate as the persistent side frameworks
- Wrote Test cases with JUnit and tested the code coverage
- Created the SVN Repository and managed the central file repository
- Understanding the customer requirements, mapping them to functional requirements and creating Requirement Specifications
- Closely worked with Product Managers and Business Analysts to understand the Stories
Technologies: Java, JSF, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, Quartz, log4j, Linux and JUnit
Tools: Eclipse, SOAP UI, SVN, Java docs
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Enhanced the web based Software As a Service applicationusing Spring framework
- Closely interacted with Product Management Team and UX Team to understand and define the functional requirements
- Implemented the View Layer of MVC using JSP, HTML and CSS
- Implemented Agile Methodology for Software Development
- Followed Annotation driven development
- Used Hibernate for Database Mappingand developed PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers and Functions in DB2 database
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere
- Used internal custom tools like Bootstrap to define the flow of process
- Developed JUnit test cases for each unit of code
- Implemented Design Patterns including Singleton, Factory, MVC, Observer
- Used log4j for application logging and debugging
Technologies: Java, JSP, HTML, CSS,Spring MVC, Hibernate, Maven, Walmart custom Bootstrap 3.0, Bootstrap validator (for client side validations), log4j, and JUnit
Tools: SQL Developer, Clear Case, Eclipse IDE
- Implemented Agile Methodology for project Management
- Involved in analysis, design and development of MAM and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Enhance the application using spring framework.
- Implemented spring dependency injection.
- Followed Annotation driven development.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures and functions and actively involved in the design of views and triggers in the Oracle database.
- Used Spring JDBC to integrate with Oracle DB.
- Used Spring AOP for performance monitoring of Web services.
- Spring Email and velocity API modules were used for sending e-delivery to policy holders.
- Enhancing the view layer of MVC architecture using JSP, jQuery.
- Deployed the applications on BEA WebLogic Application Server
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used log4j for application logging and debugging.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, spring, JDBC, Ant, log4j, Oracle 10g, jQuery, and JUnit
Tools: Eclipse, SQL Developer, SVN, Java docs
- Implemented Transfer Funds, Messaging Service Modules using Struts and Tiles Framework with respect to Model-View-Controller (MVC2) Architecture.
- Developed various EJB components like Statefull session, Message Driven Beans to fulfill Business Logic.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important financial information.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use POJO classes to represent persistent database tables.
- Consumed Web Services using WSDL and SOAP for transferring funds to other financial institutions.
- Used XML Parser API such as JAX-RPC in the web services request/response data for marshaling and un-marshalling.
- Designed and developed data access layer using Data Access Object (DAO), Session Façade, Business Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Involved in Database Design and Development.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Cursors for efficient usage of data from MYSQL Database.
- Used Log4J to capture the log.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JMock.
- Build application using Ant Scripts.
- Used CVS for Version control across common source code used by developers.
Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, JMS, JNDI, MYSQL, MQ Series, MS Access 2000, HTML, XML, ANT, WSDL, SOAP, SOA, Axis, ANT, Eclipse, Windows.
Tools: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Java docs
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes