Sr. Ui Developer Resume
- Around 8 years of experience in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, rich user interface design, development, documentation, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface)
- Strong experience in Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers).
- Experience in working with front end frameworks like AngularJS and backend frameworks like CodeIgniter and Laravel for PHP.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Extensive knowledge on a complete development life cycle (SDLC), from design, coding, development, maintenance, troubleshooting to quality analysis, testing and debugging.
- Used Node.jsto run Gulp tasks and build properly the project.
- Extensively used Bootstrap, AngularJS, React JS with Redux and Node JS in effective web design.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla,DeveloperToolbar for Chrome and IEDeveloperToolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experienced in manipulating IDE or tools such as Netbeans, Webstrom, Visual Studio, Sublime, Text.
- Experience in designing Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Flow diagrams, Sequence diagrams using UML technology.
- Having In-depth knowledge on Photoshop used for designing and creation of the backgrounds, characters, headers, brochures etc.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC architecture.
- Experience in using various spring modules IOC, Application Context, Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring AOP.
- Good PHP knowledge, basic MySQL skills, able to work in SVN, Dimension.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills and strive hard to attain project goals inside assigned deadlines.
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio, Sublime Editor, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop.
Application servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic and Tomcat 6.x/7.x.
Database: Oracle10g, SQL Server 2008/2012.
Script Editors: VS 2008/2010/2012 , Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX.
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GIT.
Confidential, Marysville, OH
Sr. UI Developer
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS and responsible forReact UI, Redux architecture.
- Responsible for making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components usingReact JS
- Used React-Bootstrap for responsiveness and expertise in Grid Control System.
- Developed pie charts using React-D3 for web application that matched the requirements.
- Developed responsive web pages using React JS. Use of predefined components from NPM and Redux libraries.
- Actively Involved in design, development and implementation of the website based on Model - View-Control MVC architecture.
- Extensively Worked on the MVC frameworks (AngularJS) to design the web pages and created custom directives, two-way data bindings.
- Experience in Creating custom directives and custom filters using AngularJS and Accessed Angular JS built in http service from controller using Dependency Injection features.
- Experience in using ng-grid for rendering rows and columns.
- Worked with Node environment using Node JS, NPM, and Gulp JS
- Experience in writing test cases using Jasmine and karma.
- Making Ajax calls to communicate with the servers and to get the data in the JSON format.
- Worked with server side Integration and fetching of data by sending/receiving messages to REST and Soap services.
- Extensively used Spring IOC module to perform the bean dependency injection in various XML files that compose the entire web application.
- Developed various Custom DAOs using Spring’s Hibernate DAO support to persist the records from suitable tables in the database.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Used SVN, GIT for source code version control.
- Experience in Maven for build and deploy application
- Worked closely with the project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Actively Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements and for releasing the enhancements within the specified timeline communicated.
- Worked in Agile environment with 2 week and 3 - week sprint process environments.
Confidential, West Lake, Texas
Sr. UI Developer
- Actively involved in all aspects of the system design.
- Closely worked with Business System Analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right setf UI Modules been built.
- For better UI Experience used technologies such as AngularJS, Node.js and Express.js.
- Get and post Methods to get data with Ajax calls.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Used Bootstrap for responsiveness and expertise in Grid Control System.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and API’s using Angular.js.
- Participated in understanding of Node.js technologies and development tasks.
- Administrated and supported Node.js application within scope.
- Used Node.js and Express.js for creating Services.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Created various interactive plug-ins, widgets or design UI/UX.
- Developed Ajax based web UI framework by utilizing jQuery library.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
Sr UI Developer
- Participated in the requirements analysis and technical assessments to make it a user - friendly interface. Involved in translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Designed the user interface and navigation for the whole web application using XHTML, XML.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed and designed XML Schemas to transport and store data.
- XML was used to simplify data and allow for Platform Changes, as well as making data more available across the applications distributed platforms.
- Extensively used XSLT to transform XML documents to HTML
- Worked on the new technologies like JQUERY-Mobile for few potential mobile app development efforts
- Responsible for designing mobile applications.
- Responsible for handling cross browser, platform compatibility issues for IE, Firefox, and Safari on both Windows and Mac.
- Used JIRA extensively for organizing issues, tracking the assigned work, and following team activity.
- Wrote backend PHP code whenever required using Laravel framework.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Actively Interacted with the client to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements thereby played important role in requirement gathering.
- Responsible for enhancing the existing modules according to the client's needs.
- Developed the web pages using with DHTML, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Backbone JS.
- Created CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS Border, CSS Background, CSS Transitions.
- Applied the jQuery widgets like Accordion, Date picker, Drag gable, Droppable, Resizable jQuery interactions.
- Worked with jQuery UI plug - in like Widgets, jQuery Message plug-in, jQuery Validation Plug-in, Interactions, and Effects.
- Built a responsive design to create one well-planned site to deliver an optimized experience in context to each device or screen size.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Used Ajax XML Http Request to post chat messages and to periodically check the server for new messages and update your chat window.
- Designed graphics, buttons, logos and flash animation for the website.
- Validated the code using W3C Mark-Up validation and also checked for the cross-browser compatibility using Cloud Testing.
Environment: XML, DHTML, Java Script, SQL, Junit, DOM, XHTML, HTML, CSS, JMS, JQuery, Backbone JS.
- Closely worked with Business Analyst to understand the business requirements.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Worked on JIRA to maintain the task and Reporting Issues.
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and Supportive.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes