Sr. Java Developer Resume
- Over 8 years of experience as Java Developer in Software Development Life Cycle core areas such as Analyst, Design, Coding, Implementation, Testing and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technology.
- Experienced in different software development methodologies like Water Fall Model, Iterative model and Agile Methodology such as SCRUM
- Proficiency in Programming and Development using core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Scripts, Struts Framework, Spring, Hibernate.
- Expertise in Web - Development technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, XML, XSL/XSLT, SAML, AJAX.
- Used Node JS to build and handle scalable network applications capable of handling a huge number of simultaneous connections with high throughput.
- Hands on programming skills on Multi-threading, Collections, Concurrency, Garbage Collection, Exceptional Handling, Memory Management, and OOPS Concepts in core java.
- Proficient in implementing Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO, and DTO.
- Experience in deploying WEB and JEE enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere and Glassfish.
- Designed, Developed and implemented Java Web Services using XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL, Algorithms and UDDI.
- Developerfor database development and interaction, using IDE's such as Eclipse, Net Beans, and RAD.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Joins and Triggers with databases like Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Have good knowledge on Groovy and AWS.
- Excellent problem identification skills through Log4j.
- Successfully involved in test driven development model using JUnit.
- Hands on build tools and source code repository tools such as Git, AccuRev, Ant and Maven.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like Eclipse, IBM RAD, NetBeans, MySQL Work Bench
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong technical background.
- Possess strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills with positive attitude.
- Good debugging skills - deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with different priorities and mind sets, both onsite and remote.
- Possess strong communication and Interpersonal skills. Can quickly master and work on new concepts and applications with minimal supervision
Languages: Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, PHP, HTML.
Java Technologies: JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, Web services, AJAX.
APIs: JMS, JNDI, JPA, JTA, JSF, JSTL.
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Observer, Singleton, View Helper, Decorator, Iterator etc.
J2EE Frameworks: Struts 1.1,2.0, Hibernate, Spring 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, JSF 1.2.
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, DTD, DOM parser, SAX parser, XPath, XQuery.
Databases and Tools: Oracle 10g,11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2005, 2008, DB2, Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, DB2Connect, NoSQL(Mongo DB)
Web service specifications and Implementations: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, ESB, JWSDP.
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Test Driven Development.
Logging Tools: Log4j
Servers: Apache Tomcat 7, WebSphere, GlassFish, WebLogic, JBoss
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), Net Beans, JBuilder.
Build and Test Tools: Ant, Maven, JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Artifactory, JWebUnit, Mockito.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear case.
Planning: Effort Estimation, Project planning.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/7/8, Linux, Unix
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Agile practices and Test Driven Development Techniques to provide reliable, working software.
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the application and its architecture.
- Used Spring dependency injection to inject all the required dependency in application.
- Developed screens, Controller classes, business services and Dao layer respective to the modules.
- Involved in developing the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs).
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP’s for user interaction
- Developed WebPages using UI framework Angular JS.
- Used Node JS for handling huge number of simultaneous conections.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the SQL Server Database.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Wrote test cases in Selenium for unit testing.
- Used DOM for parsing xml documents.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Restful Web services to retrieve credit history of the applicants.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a spring boot and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Used one of the built scripts, Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Mentored few people in team and have reviewed design code and test cases written by them.
Sr. Java Developer
- Understanding the functional requirements from business and preparing the detailed Technical design document.
- Followed Agile, Scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work.
- Follow established MVC, Dependency Injection, DAO Repository pattern repository established by Spring Framework.
- Create a Login page with controls and security provides by Spring Security and follows best security practices according to OWASP(Open Web Application Security Project).
- Using Spring Social to enable connectivity and binding data from API's social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google to generate an easiest UI in the Sing up and Login module.
- Implements Bootstrap 3.0 as a responsive design for optimal viewing experience in PC's, Smartphone and tablets devices.
- Using Spring MVC framework implementing DAO repository pattern to establish a workflow system hosted on JBoss Application Server 7, Glassfish Server 3 and Hibernate ORM.
- Full compatibility between Hibernate HSQL, JPA Annotations and Spring Security for querying and updating Oracle 10g and MySQL.
- Using complex queries like store procedures, triggers, functions, sequences and logs in different data bases like Oracle 10g and MySQL.
- Used Spring Tool Suite as IDE for java development and Oracle SQL Developer for data access.
- Internationalization of the user interfaces providing by Spring MVC i18n which is different properties files containing text in different languages.
- Worked extensively with RESTful Web services for communicate others legacy systems.
- The entire structure in the view layer is carried through JSP with Spring tags and JSTL.
- Segmentation by Spring configuration files into 4 main XML's; controllers beans, Data Source beans, spring security, spring social configurations and main dispatcher Servlet.
- Extensive use of Maven to build and obtaining libraries in the project.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and management.
- Involved in the preparation of Test Cases using JUnit for Integration Testing.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Requirements gathering, Design, Code, Integrate, Deployment and production phases.
- Implemented Struts Framework1.2 along with JSP2.0, Struts Tiles, and Struts Tag libraries to facilitate user interface design.
- Developed validations using Struts validation framework.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans to transfer calls from presentation tier to data services tier.
- Adapted various design patterns like Business Delegate, Singleton, Service locator, Session Façade, Data Transfer Objects DTO and Data Access Objects DAO patterns.
- Used Web Services to communicate with different application.
- JAXB parser for marshaling and un-marshaling.
- Designed EJB2.1 like Stateless Session Bean for the Session Facade design pattern.
- Used Hibernate3.1 to store the persistence data into the Oracle9i database.
- Used Spring2.0 Framework to integrate the application with Hibernate3.1.
- Used IBM MQSeries for enterprise level messaging system.
- Working with WSDL and SOAP messages.
- JMS was used to send/receive asynchronous data from various message brokers
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build the application.
- Involved in using Log4J to create log files to debug.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for Unit Level Testing.
- Worked in IBMRAD 6.0 to develop complete application
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server6.0 (WAS)
ENVIRONMENT: Java, JDK 1.5, HTML, EJB 2.0, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, JS, Oracle, Windows XP, Ajax, JBoss.
- Procured the requirements from the client and prepared solution documents for an update on Check status in case of out of court settlements.
- Prepared solution documents for passing the demand drafts with only payment through accounts.
- Analysis and Implementation of complex business logic.
- Design and Implementation of server objects using java Servlets, JDBC.
- Development of design patterns, DAO.
- Worked on Security issues of the Accounts. Built a firewall around to maintain the same.
- Development of Prepared Statements and DAO layer.
- Analysis of Business Requirements.
- Configuration of the JBoss instance for data sources.
- Development and enhancement of the stored procedures and DAO classes.
- Analysis and fixing the beta defects in User acceptance testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes