Software Engineer Resume
- Around 6+ years of overall experience and experienced in enterprise applications design, development, testing, deployment and systems administration using Java SE & Java EE technologies.
- Experience in developing web applications using Struts, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experienced with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), UML and associated tools such as Rational Rose.
- Exposure to all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and ability to Design Enterprise Applications.
- Expertise in design and development of use cases and class diagrams using UML 2.0, Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Strong Experience in using IDE’S such as Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, NetBeans3.x/5.x/6.x, WSAD5.x/4.x, JDeveloper 2005.
- Expertise in working with Oracle 11g/10i/9i, SQL Server2005/2000 and DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2 databases and writing Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Knowledge on Oracle Self Service E - Billing
- Expertise in developing web-based applications using IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/4.x Application Server, WebLogic9.1/8.1/7.0 Application Server, JBoss Application Server and Tomcat6.0/5.0 Web server.
- Experienced in SOA (ESB) based architecture in developing Web Services - SOAP (JAXWS) and Restful (JAXRS).
- Expertise in Automated Work Distributor (AWD - a workflow tool), in developing, analyzing and debugging process models and services.
- Experience in Version Control Tool like, SVN and GIT and build tools like Maven.
- Experience in working with J2EE Design Patterns.
- Experience of executing projects in Agile methodology.
- Strong technical skills, high sense of ownership, good problem solving skills, client focused approach, fast learner and cohesive team player.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills and being a team player would make an excellent addition to any organization.
Programming Languages: JAVA EE Technologies and service API’s Java, JAVA EE, JDBC, Collections, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS
Open Source/Framework: Struts, Spring, JSF
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, MySQL
Application Servers/Web Server: Oracle WebLogic 8.1/10.3, IBM Web sphere 5.1/6.0/7.0, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat
Apache Tools: Log4j, Maven and ANT
Development Tools/Testing Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Automated Workflow Distributor (AWD10), SOAP UI, JIRA, Crucible (code review), Bamboo, Stash, Fiddler, Apache POI, Maven 3.0, Edit plus, Notepad++.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/2000/XP, UNIX, MAC
Internet Technologies: Java Script, HTML, JSON, XML-RPC, XSLT, XPath, CSS, AJAX
Design & Modelling Tools: UML - Use Cases, Sequence & class diagrams, Enterprise Architect
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Understanding and analyzing the system requirements.
- Designing the UI of the search screens and integrating them with the AWD Product.
- Developed RESTful web services, which are the endpoints for the AWD users accessing the claim data.
- Developed parsing techniques for parsing the JSON data returned from RESTful web services.
- Involved in developing SQL queries using Spring JDBC Templates.
- Development of the search screens using JSP and HTML.
- Fine-tuning of the SQL queries and improved the performance of the search operations.
- Involved in code reviews and other quality control mechanisms.
- Preparation of the installation docs and deploying the solution onto virtual VM’s for BA testing.
- Coordinating with the middleware teams while deploying the application on client servers and troubleshooting any issues encountered during deployment.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Agile Java Developer
- Proactively involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile methodology (SCRUM) during project development
- Responsible for coding in Java for different business functionalities like creation of projects, manage resources for the project
- Integrated with Yodlee providing aggregation service that allows participants to link their non JPMC RPS accounts to the participant homepage.
- It also supports holistic planning and budgeting through hosted personal financial management tools
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing
- Used SVN as the version control tool to perform programs Checkout and Check-in from and to the repository, similarly Maven for build and Deployment
- Coordinated with multiple teams in finding root cause of multiple production defects and proactively resolving them
- Involved in deploying the code to the test environments and test the newly developed features
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed production bugs with a quick turnaround time
- Worked with defect tracking system JIRA and developed JUnit Test cases for Unit testing
Environment: Java/JAVA EE, Servlets, JSP, spring, JUnit, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, Maven, JIRA, Eclipse, HP ALM
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Involved with software requirement specifications, object oriented analysis and design using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Configured and maintained the Spring Application Framework.
- Implemented the business logic using Spring framework. Actively participated in the implementation, maintenance and testing phases of quote generation.
- Created hibernate mapping and hibernate configuration files for data manipulation which includes Configuring Hibernate properties, that defines the connection to the Database.
- Prepared ETL design document which consists of the database structure, change data capture, Error handling, restart and refresh strategies
- Used Websphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Designed and implemented action-flows for persistence for user entered data.
- Utilized design patterns such as singleton to access DAO.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework.
Environment: JAVA, JAVA EE, Web sphere Application Server, Eclipse, JSP, Spring Framework, XML, HTML, Hibernate, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Richmond VA
Java/JAVA EE Developer
- Developed the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Front Controller, and Composite view, Intercepting Filter, Business Delegate, Singleton, DAO, Transfer Object and Factory.
- Work on various integration process with Maven including pmd, cpd, firebug and other testing tools
- AJAX calls were used for form submission and updating user interfaces views.
- Engaged in development of new features in existing application by using the external services WSDL files.
- Used Clear Case and Tortoise SVN to build the application and deploy on the server.
- Involved in creating Unit test cases, test suite and Unit testing of the application components using JUnit.
- Developed clients for the Web Services using apache axis and tested it using SoapUI.
- Involved in deploying the code to the test environments and test the newly developed features.
- Engaged in communicating with different teams in finding the production defects where the call is failing and contacting the Service team which is causing the failure and fixing the issue.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing.
- Applied CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for entire site for standardization of the site.
- Offshore Co-ordination and User acceptance testing support.
- Familiar with daily scrum meeting and follows agile methodology
Confidential, FREEPORT, NY
- Involved in the Analysis of the front-end and middle tier using JSP, and the Struts Framework
- Used Hibernate to create the persistence layer and to make the transactions to the backend
- Business logic is handled by EJB in service layer.
- Developed Web Services in Java with Apache Axis. Experienced with SOAP/WSDL
- For a better UI Struts libraries have been used in JSP pages.
- Implemented logging functionality using log4j
- Worked with Ajax at the client side for asynchronous communication with the server.
- Struts internationalization has also been done for various clients all around the world.
- Used SQL Navigator to work on the database tables and queries.
Environment: Java, JSP, Struts, Ajax, Web Services, Oracle 10g, EJB 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, log4j, WebLogic 10.0, eclipse, SQL Navigator
- Used MVC Web Based Windows Application using Java, JSP, Struts technology.
- Involved in preparing the use cases and responsible for designing and developing object models, class diagrams.
- Interacted with clients to gain knowledge on products and leveraged understanding of their products to create system design and involved in implementation.
- Involved in preparing troubleshooting documentation for the application
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session Beans to house business logic at the middle tier.
- Involved in the deployment of the application in the WebSphere Server
- Developed SQL statements for back end communication
- Used DAO Factory pattern and XML-DOM parser in the application
- Involved in reviews and problem resolutions
Environment: Web sphere Server, Struts, EJB, DAO, XML, DOM parser, Java, JAVA EE, Struts, JSP, Servlets, DB2
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes