Sr. Java/j2ee Developer Resume
- Having around 8 years of Professional experience in Developing, Implementing and maintenance of various web based applications using Java, J2EE Technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Application implementation, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Unit testing & System Testing, Functional & Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Hands on experience with Amazon web services (AWS) and Amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers) and Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2, Auto - Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Hands on experience in developing and solid understanding of Micro-Services Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Expertise in developing UI using JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS and NodeJs.
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC) and SQL.
- Experience in application development using J2EE technologies likeEJB, JPA, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java Collections,Exception handling, Annotations,Data Structures, Multithreading, Transaction Management, JMS Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL, XMLand other open source frameworks and APIs.
- Experience using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring Security.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS in order to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Hands on experience with Netflix cloud and fall back technologies like Eureka, Hystrix and Ribbon
- Good experience with Relational databases like Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and No SQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra and Dynamo DB.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish and JBoss application Servers.
- Proficient in developing Web Services related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI.
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns likeMVC,Session Facade,Data Access Object (DAO),Factory,Singleton,Data Transfer Object, and Front Controller.
- Experienced with JAX-RS specification like Jersey and RestEasy to Implement REST based applications.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Experience with MOCKITO, Junit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Used Maven, ANT and Jenkins to deploy automated builds in different environments.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Experience in developing applications onWindows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Highly experience with Java complaintIDE’slikeSTS,Eclipse,IntelliJandRAD.
- Excellentanalyticalandcritical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL,PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JMS, EJB, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JNDI, Java Security.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server, Glassfish.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MongoDB/NoSQL.
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD.
O-R mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam, TOAD, Jenkins.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in NodeJS.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Hibernate.
- Build the application based on new features of Java JDK 1.8 at service layer level.
- Worked on Java 8 Streams, Functional Interfaces and on lambda expressions.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS (SNS, SQS).
- Configured AWS Cloud Watch to monitor AWS resources as well as application and troubleshoot AWS EC2 status check including System Status check and Instance Status check alerts.
- Implemented the various services using Micro-services architecture in which the services works independently
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform build upon Spring Boot Services
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large amount of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Designed and developed a JDBC driver that intercepts a create view DDL parses it, converts it to a relational model, and stores in the database.
- Deployed the Application into Dockers container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Proficiency in adoption of architecture paradigms such as SOA, Web services, Middleware technologies.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Deploying fixes and updates using Web Sphere application server.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as IDE
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS, Angular JS, JQuery and Java script.
- Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
- Designof application components usingJava Collectionsand providingconcurrent databaseaccess usingmultithreading.
- Follow the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, usinggenerics in HashMap, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, setandDesign patterns.
- Used Spring MVC, Ajax and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Integrated spring and hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS,Apache Camel and Active MQ.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces in order to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP.
- Used Rest methodology for the service layer interface and used JSON for the data transformation.
- Developed web services for produce and consumed the services by making Web Service Calls to remote services in different applications.
- Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle Database.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM Web sphere.
- UsedIntelliJas IDE to develop the application and followed the standard features for debugging and running.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Playback and technical presentations to the clients on acquired knowledge.
- Generating reports in PDF using iText Open source and excel file formats.
- Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Used Rational Clear Case for the version control
- Used Maven as the build tool.
- Used J-Unit Testing and Ant Scripts.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in AGILE Methodology.
Environment: Java1.7, J2EE (EJBs, JSP/Servlet, JDBC), XML, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, JSON, JMS, Spring, MVC design patterns, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Hibernate, MySQL, Oracle DB, Agile, Apache Camel JUnit, Ant, Maven, Rational Clear Case, IBM Web Sphere, REST, SOAP UI, Log4J, JIRA, IntelliJ, LINUX.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the Agile methodology.
- Gathered and clarified requirements with business analyst to feed into high-level customization design, development and installation phases.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection for Action classes using Application Context XML file.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using JSP and Spring Controller.
- Developed business objects using Spring IOC, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Used Struts Framework, Tag Libraries to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC).
- Used Collections for Model classes in the DAO layer (Data Access Object) Involved in modifying some changes in DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Created mappings among the relations and written SQL queries using Hibernate.
- Implemented Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary.
- Worked onSOAPandRESTfulServices using WEB API which return JSON data.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into IBM DB2 database like database access components, Creating Schemas and Tables.
- Created process flow for deploying application in Apache Tomact application server.
- Used Gradle tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Developed the application using STS as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4j tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Used JUnit for testing and used JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Responsible for the dealing with the problem, bug fixing and troubleshooting.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved in various phases like Requirement Analysis, Design and Code development of the application.
- Implemented security for different front end views based on the access privileges.
- Responsible for development of Business logic in CoreJava.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross cutting concerns.
- Usedhibernateto map the domain elements and Criteria API, named query for querying.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database.
- Involved in development of Action Forms, Action Classes and performed Action Mapping using Struts.
- Done the data validations using Struts Bean Forms and Action Classes.
- Used SAX, DOM parser to parse the XML files.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Action Classes and spring beans.
- Used Oracle database for data persistence.
- Used JBoss Application Server and deployed the application into the server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods to accomplish TDD approach.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used AJAX for dynamically updating the content.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP’s, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Worked on XSD’s (Schema Changes) and WSDL’s.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as loan status report, between the clients and the bank.
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include the development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB in JBoss environment.
- Used DB2 for back-end database.
- Developed PL/SQL queries, Triggers and Stored Procedures to check the integrity of the data and actively involved in tuning SQL queries.
- Participated in design and code reviews.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used SVN as version control.
Environment: Java, Struts, DB2, HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JBoss Application Server, DOM, AJAX, Eclipse, SOAP, Oracle, LOG4J, SVN.
- Used Servlet to receive request and response to users.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as loan status report, between the clients and the bank
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement
- Developed functional test cases for Integration and Functional testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Developed various scripts for Creation and deployment of the code package using WebLogic.
- Implemented the SQL queries for database interaction.
- Used JAVAX swing to create GUI and other components to demonstrate search result's distribution situations.
- Co-ordination with the Testing team in testing the requirements.
- Deployed the entire application in Weblogic on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes