Java /j2ee Developer Resume
- Over 5 years of IT Experience in Project analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Web Based Applications using Java/J2EE. Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Complete understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development of web - based and client/server systems on multiple platforms in a Distributed Environment.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Annotations, Data Structures, Multithreading, Transaction Management, JMS Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL, XMLand other open source frameworks and APIs.
- Experience in building web applications using spring framework features like Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Context, Spring Security, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Batch and Web Services using Eclipse and integration with Hibernate as well as Struts.
- Expertise in Web Services Technologies like, JAXP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Restful, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Implemented ORM (Object Relational Mapping) framework with Hibernate for mapping java classes and database tables.
- Implemented front-end workflow by integrating with back-end services using GWT framework. Processed and organized data from back-end server.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework with Struts 2.x, Singleton, Spring 3.x(Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, and MVC Framework).
- Expertise in development of multi-tiered enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies like Spring, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, EJB, JDBC, JMS, IBM MQ Series, JNDI, JavaBeans and Web services (SOAP, WSDL, REST).
- Hands on experience in Security-System development for web Applications. Involved and developed various phases of security implementation using spring security system against all types of authentications: LDAP authentication, Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Active MQ.
- Experience in configuring, deploying the web applications on Apache Tomcat, Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss.
- Hands on experience with versioning tools like, GitHub, concurrent version system (CVS), IBM Clear Case, iBatis, MyBatis and subversion (SVN).
- Professional experience in relational database management MySQL, Oracle, SQL server and DB2.
- Used object storage container to store the secured files, and retrieved from API by using Amazon web services(AWS)
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 and deployed the application on it.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Having Experience on UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ.
- Used Java 1.8 features like Lambdas and Streams for adding extension methods to existing interfaces.
- Performed building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage systems in WebLogic Application Server.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Experience using Java to XML binding to validate, parse and extract data via JAXB.
- Created and Configure micro service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Strong experience in handling different Web Servers like Apache Tomcat, and Application Servers like Web Sphere, JBoss Application Server and Weblogic Server.
- Proficient in UML concepts with use case modeling/realization, design patterns, Data and object modeling.
- Hands on Experience in Ant, Log4j, Maven and JUnit.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Proficient in RDBS structures, writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures and SQL Queries.
- Participated in the designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Methodical knowledge of Application development life cycle and Software Engineering Principles.
Languages: Java (JDK 1.4/1.5/ 1.6,1.7), J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RS JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). JAX-RPC, JAX-B, Micro Services and AWS.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, and JBoss Servers.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD) and NetBeans, STS.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, SQL server, MongoDB.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JUnit, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, GWT and Apache Camel.
Other Technologies: JAXB, JiBX, Jackson Mapper.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Macintosh HD.
JAVA /J2EE DEVELOPER
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’ and tested the application in each iteration.
- Developed screens using Html5, AngularJS, DOJO, CSS3, JSF and AJAX
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using AngularJS, and Spring Controller
- Used Spring Boot, SpringMVC to build the Web application, Services
- Worked on Spring Framework for Dependency and Transaction Management.
- Utilized the Spring AOP feature for implanting cross-cutting concerns like logging and Transaction Management and separated the business logic from System Services
- Designed and developed Application based on spring framework using MVC design patterns
- Used Spring Validations Framework for validating the properties of JAVA BEANS
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier,Worked with various AWS, EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Experience in designing and implementing AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), VPC and Cloud Formation.
- Involved in system design and development using Collections and multi-threadingfor the action classes
- Created Mavenarchetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on spring technology
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from MongoDB
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Prepared calls through Hibernate and Spring JDBC for Interacting with the Database
- Used REST based Web services from scratch to develop interfaces to integrate between front end systems and back end systems
- Developed RESTweb services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and RestEasy web services for creating reports
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using Restful.
- Implemented Spring MVC Controller module for better handling of client request, consume, RESTful data service and sending response back to client.
- Developed a RESTfulbased service for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application
- Used Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-RS) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions. Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts
- Implemented Log4j framework and customized to meet the application requirements.
Confidential, LEWISVILLE TX
- Involved in development, unit testing, performance tuning, application support & maintenance in Information Technology and analyzing and developing the application using Object Oriented Application & Design (OOAD).
- Implemented Representational state transfer(REST) Web services for distributed systems using Jersey framework.
- Developed, deployed and maintained Single Sign On application in development, test and production environments.
- Implemented Spring Transaction management for some database transactions.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross cutting concerns.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application
- Created *.hbm.xml mapping for all data table objects. Created hibernate-config.xml and configured the hibernate for the application.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database for complex data.
- Extensive experience working with XML, XSD, JSON.
- Developed web Application Using Core Java, spring, Hibernate, HTML5, Angular-JS, Java Script, JQuery and CSS.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Developed JMS Queues for asynchronous messaging and Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS,Apache Camel and ActiveMq.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and usedApache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream/upstream applications using Apache CXF and REST services.
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTFUL web APIs and also worked on integrating the middleware to front-end.
- Deployed the applications using JBoss Application server.
- Defined the Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and created classes to persist the data into Oracle.
- GIT to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation.
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debugging.
- Good understanding of the various states of objects in hibernate and well versed with the transportation of data objects across the tiers by detaching, reattaching to the session.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and Mock Objects.
Confidential, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API which will be used across the frame work.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP i/p request.
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Created test framework on Selenium and executed Web testing in Chrome, IE and Mozilla through Web driver.
- Used client side java scripting: JQUERY for designing TABS and DIALOG BOX.
- Setup the Integrated Development and Testing environments to deploy different applications in servers using Unix-Shell scripting.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform regular jobs like file transfers between different hosts.
- Created screens by assembling Struts Tiles: header, footer, menu, body and defined common page layouts, menu layouts, and use them by passing lists of items and links.
- Reuse existing layouts using inheritance.
- Used Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels.
- Extensively use of Core Java features including collection, exception handling, generics and annotation in the logic tier to implement the mortgage calculator algorithms such as monthly payment for fix rate and ARM.
- Designed the back-end server, build web service to provide result and generate report and also the front-end user interface.
- Developed Presentation and validation layers using JSP, HTML and CSS3 Custom Tag Libraries.
- Retrieved data from the web service for calculation using AJAX call.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces usingStruts Tiles Framework
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Extensively used JQuery validation package to make client side user input validation
- Extensively used Cache to avoid the repeated logic calculation and access database
- Created tables in database based on the Entity-relationship model that is provided by the database architect
- Used SVN for version control
- Developed web application using Struts 2.X, JSP, Servlet, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlet, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT
- Used CVS as version control system
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes