Hadoop Developer Resume
- Over 5+ Years’ Experience as Java/J2EE, Hadoop Developer, Worked in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation phases of Object Oriented, Web based and Big Data applications.
- Extensive work on Core java concepts like Data Structures(Collections), Multi - Threading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism and Exception handling.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC,Java Beans and Web services .
- Extensive experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Proficient in several frameworks like Hibernate ORM, Spring Framework 2.x,3.x and JSF.
- Experience in implementing DAO layer using ORM tools like Hibernate core interfaces, annotations and optimization's.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with data base Oracle
- Expertise in client side designing and validations using HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, XML and Swing.
- Experience in using Maven and Ant for build automation.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with Junit and logging with Log4j.
- Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like Web logic, Apache Tomcat and Web Sphere Application/PortalServers.
- Having very good knowledge on JSR168 & JSR 286 API’s to work with Portlets on Websphere Portal server7.x.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, RAD and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Good debugging skills that deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with different priorities and mind sets, both on-site and remote.
- Complete understanding of Agile/SCRUM with the ability to conduct SCRUM meetings, co-ordinate team activities in a strict-deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Import/export data from Oracle/Mysql data base to/from HDFS using Sqoop and JDBC.
- Develope Hive scripts for end user / analyst requirements for Adhoc analysis.
- Used and Wrote Partitions, Bucketing concepts in Hive and designed both Managed and External tables in Hive for optimized performance
- Wrote Hive queries for data analysis to meet the business requirements.
- Wrote Map Reduce POC PI, Bloom Filter, Inverted Index etc using Java API .
- Install and configur Hadoop MapReduce, HDFS and develope multiple MapReduce jobs in Java
- POC conducted for different Use cases and documented on AWS Platform (EC2,ElasticMapReduce,S3).
- Develope solutions utilizing the Hadoop ecosystem such Hadoop, Hive, HBASE, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper etc
Application Servers: Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Websphere Application/Portal server, LDAP Servers.
JAVA Technologies: Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP,EJB,JPA, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, Swings, struts 1.x,2.x, JSF and Portlets(JSR 168&JSR 286 API).
Big-Data Hadoop: HDFS, MapReduce, PIG, HIVE, Sqoop, Flume, Hbase, Hue, zookeeper, oozie, AmazonWebServices(AWS), R Knowledge
IDE Tools: MyEclipse, NetBeans, RAD.
Database: Oracle, MySql, SQLSever 2012
Design Methodologies: Agile scrum, water fall
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Tools: Junit, Cvs, Svn, Mks, log4j, Maven, Ant, Sonar(Code Quality Check), ServiceNow, Tectia SSH Client
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center10
- Created Hive tables and working on them using Hive QL.
- Involved in creating Hive tables, loading with data and writing hive queries which will run internally in map reduce way.
- Implemented Partitioning, Buckets in HIVE.
- Imported/exported data from RDMS to HDFS using Sqoop.
- Wrote shell script file to run hive jobs.
Environment: Hive, Shell Script, Sqoop, Windows 7
Java & Spring Developer
- Worked in Spring MVC module to develop different controllers.
- Involved WASCE Server migrations.
- I have done xml parser development.
- Involved to fix UI issues.
- Writing Test cases and tested in Dev Environment.
- Involved in developing ANT scripts as per project.
- Myself Handled All Project related Deployment in SIT, UAT and PROD.
- I am the coordinator Of Service Now tool to review all kind of deployments to my project.
- I get the requirement gathering, Estimations and developing for the project.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, log4j, Ant, Junit, SVN, WASCE 3.x Server, My Eclipse8.x, AJAX, Windows 2007.
Java & Websphere Portal Developer
- Writing JUNIT Test cases and Test it for integration layer messages
- I configured Themes and Skins for providing look and feel for the application
- Developed JSF(Jhx) components and its validation process.
- Developed DataTable concept in JSF.
- Handling Spring IOC and AOP concepts
- I implemented validations as per business rules.
- Involved in Security problems to prevent hacking issues.
- I implemented IPC for sending data from one portlet to another portlet.
- Involved in portlet preference concept.
- Developed page-to-page communication concept using Cross Page wiring
- Adding, removing portlet creating pages and its management in websphere portal sever.
- Involved in Design documents, coding, unit testing, debugging of enhancement, bug fixing and deployment on various environments.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSR 168 portlets, JSF, Spring, log4j, maven, Junit, MKS,Web sphere Portal Server7.0, Rational Application Developer 8.5.1, Windows 2007.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML and CSS and JQuery.
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate for Object-Relational Mapping and for database operations in Oracle database.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Developed several POJO class to map table data into Java Object.
- Involved in application deployment using ANT script
- Developed Server side components with using Hibernate as ORM Mapping and Spring
- Closely worked with the QA team for testing and resolve bugs in the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, WAS6.0, MyEclipe, Ant, Junit,Oracle9i and Windows XP.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes