Senior Software Engineer Resume
- 15 Years of Java and J2EE of Information Technology experience in System analysis, Design and development using Application server, WebServer and Databases.
- Expertise in Perl and Shell scripiting in UNIX ane Linux environment.
- Strong Work experience in Java, JSP, Struts, Webwork, Spring, Web service, CORBA, EDI and EJB with Web sphere
- Expert knowledge of Static code analysis tools Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle and Findbugs gained by complete implementation for projects.
- Expertise in using Design and Architectural patterns.
- Strong work experience in Database design, Normalization, PL/SQL and Stored procedures.
- Experience in leading J2EE Development and Testing projects of team size more than 15. In wide variety of Web applications.
- Experience in using Rational unified process for systems development.
- Agile Process champion implementing best practices and code review tools Code Collaborator to speed up development activities
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Chart and Excel API's for generating the Reports.
- Extensive experience on SNMP, MIB and HPOpenView networking products.
- Analyze and resolve problems related cryptography products and services
Programming Languages: Java, Perl
Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Spring 3.0, SOAP, REST, Spring AOP, JSON, Struts, XML, JDBC, Applets, Servlets, Beans, Ajax, Tiles, Hibernate, EJB, Hessian.
Web/App Servers: Weblogic 8.x, Websphere, Tomcat, JBoss
RDBMS: SQL Server 7.0 / 2000, MS Access, Oracle.
Markup Languages: HTML (with CSS), XHTML, DHTML
Tools: & Utilities: Maven, Maven plugins, Sonar, Code Collaborator
Operating systems: Windows, MAC OS 9.0, Solaris, Linux
XML Technolgies: XSLT, XSD, Castor, JAXB, XMLBeans and Xpath.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Senior Software Engineer
- Design of spring application (Alert dispatcher) from scratch and presentation to architect and team for approval
- POC and development of Alert dispatcher using Spring components
- Developed the spring framework components from scratch for this project
- Testing of different layers of application Service, DAO using Junit and Mockito.
- Development of new features for Alerts application
- Wrote Stored procedures, cursors for generating data for alert revenue billing reports
Environment: Java, SpringIO, SpringJMS, Spring JDBC, Rest Webservices, XML, Mockito, Clover ETL, JBOSS, Oracle, Rally, Crucible
- Product requirements analysis by actively participating in requirement discussions
- Performance analysis of the application
- Preparation of Design documents to address the identified performance bottlenecks.
- Implementation of key components of the design using Spring and Rest webservices.
- Running Static code analysis tools on trunk build and fixing the violations.
- Code Review using Code collaborator tool.
- Furnishing the guidelines and checklists for effective and quality code delivery.
- Preparation Story checklist for monitoring of Backlog stories.
- Design review of key architectural changes and validating key changes.
- Unit test Coding using Mockito framework.
- Production release support for iterations.
Environment: Java, SpringIO, SpringMVC, Rest Webservices, XML, BDB Cache, JUnit
- Analyzing the existing application and define the new architecture for the proposed cloud migration based on the cloud principles
- Stake holder proposal presentation
- Creation of technical documents (DLD)
- Identifying key business functionalities of the existing system and documenting the user storys.
- Implementation of base framework using Abstract classes encapsulating the key functionalities
- Implementation of service classes using client proprietary framework developed in GWT.
- XML mapping of Pricing API Service request and response variables.
- Running Sonar report and fixing the violations and testcoverage to ensure code quality.
- Handling scrum meetings, and Project Schedule preparation
- Knowledge transfer over the conceived application Framework
- Suggestions and revision on the application framework
- Cloud deployment and unit testing of application using user profiles.
- Delivered the cloud migration with 90% Agile Score compliance.
- Review of Vulnerability of the application and fixing the issues viz., SQL injection.
- Key framework and issues resolution support.
- Production support and KT support
Environment: Java, Clients proprietary framework, GWT, Java, Ajax, Web services, Oracle
- Guided and mentored a team of 8 people in design and development of the Receiving Closing Fees Module.
- Interfaced with business analysts and clarified the requirements.
- Designed and coded the rest web services and integrated with the module.
- Wrote complex hibernate mapping classes to interface with pricing calculation systems.
- Identified, Planned and executed the different tasks involved in the module.
- Wrote extensive testcases using testing to improve the code coverage of Rate Management application.
- Business showcase and sign - off of Rate management application with 100 users watching my online demo
- Successful Production Release support for Rate management.
Environment: Java, Web services, Hibernate, Log4j, Eclipse, JBoss, Tortoise, Oracle, Teamworks, TestNG
Senior J2EE Consultant
- Designed and developed the user admin reports module and integrated with other modules in 5 days with 0 defects.
- Analysed and wrote over 60 Sql scripts for migration of User admin Gold data from Testing to Production environment in just 2 weeks involving over 20 tables.
- Created detailed execution plan for important of User admin Gold data migration this was executed seamlessly in production.
- Designed and coded the appeals module to replicate the declined credit applications to further proceed for approval with the necessary changes.
- Designed the Comparison utility to compare the Credit applications to check whether repricing is required for over 125 scenarios.
- Created the generic castor mappings and applied XSLT to generate the SOAP request, to invoke the middle-ware services.
- Identified and resolved super critical defects which blocked the testing team (30 people) to test over 200 scenarios for over 3 months.
Environment: Java, JSP, Web services, Hibernate, Log4j, Eclipse, JBoss, Subversion, Castor Mappings, Direct Web Remoting, Spring, XSLT, WebWork, Oracle, TOAD.
Senior J2EE Consultant
- Designed and Developed the Case Initiation module
- Integrated the module with case search and Case Maintenance modules
- Maintenance and enhance support of Case initiation module
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQSeries
- Developed WebService SS ORDER VALIDATION on Server side.
- Coded the module inline with V4framework and best practices
- Performed the code review and suggested best practices to be implemented.
Environment: JSP, Tiles, Java 5.0, J2EE, Spring 2.5, Struts 1.0, MDB, Oracle 10g, Weblogic Application Server 10.3, Eclipse, JUnit, Ant, Rational Rose, JWS Webservices, Eclipse, PL/SQL.
Senior J2EE Lead Consultant
- Designed and Coded the Indicator Detail Edit and Read-only functionalities using MVC Struts flow (JSP, Action, Façade, DAO, DTO, Form Beans and XML).
- Written highly complex stored procedures and functions for Indicator lifecycle New, Check In, Check Out, Approve, Publish and Decommission based on different Metric Administration Roles Author, Publisher.
- Designed and Coded the DCW Screens using DHTML, Inner Frames and Inner HTML.
- Excelled in Ajax implementation for on the fly database manipulation for value keyed by user.
- Implemented the XML Parser logic using DOM and XPath API for generation of different reports based on XML
- Designed and Implemented one of the best summary report, change report and detail reports in Adobe Acrobat PDF, Excel and XML using JFreeChart, JExcel API and XSLFO.
- Created exhaustive test plans and tested the application flow logic simulating real user scenarios.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes