Sr. Software Engineer Resume
- Over 14 years of software development experience, managing, architecting, designing, developing and leading modern web applications, cloud applications, mobile applications, client server applications, enterprise applications, high traffic customer facing web applications, b2b e - commerce applications.
- Extensive experience with architecting and designing applications using J2EE framework, spring and Server Side Java technologies.
- Extensive Experience in architecting, designing and implementation of SOA based applications.
- Extensive Experience in architecting, designing and implementation of Identity Management (IDM) projects.
- Strong experience with Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) metrologies.
- Extensive experience with designing/managing high traffic customer facing web sites and mobile applications.
- Strong working knowledge ofApplication Servers, middleware technologies,database products enterprise mobile platforms and BI/ reporting solutions.
- Ability to manage, mentor and lead a team of onshore and offshore Developers.
- Extensive experience in integrating the enterprise wide applications developed using different technologies and platforms.
- Ability to work closely with management and business to collect the business requirements and converting those to technical specifications.
Languages/APIs/Protocols: JAVA, J2EE, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, JDBC, EJB, RMI, JMS, XML, XSL, .NET, C/C++, ASP, VB, JAVA SCRIPT, JQUERY, JQUERY MOBILE, SQL, NOSQL, NEWSQL, STRUTS, HIBERNATE, SPRING, SAML, SIP, RTP, RSTP,PYTHON
Middleware: TIBCO, ACTIVEMQ, WEBSPHERE MQ, MULE, MQ SERIES, EJB, RMI, WEB SERVICES, SOAP, RestFul, WSDL, JMS, ESB, SOA, CORBA
Methodologies: AGILE, SCRUM, RUP, UML, OOAD
Application Servers: WEBSPHERE, WEBSPHERE PORTAL.SERVER, TOMCAT, JRUN, JBOSS, WEBLOGIC
Web Servers: APACHE, IIS, IBM HTTP SERVER, IPLANET SERVER, NGINX
Directories: ACTIVE DIRECTORY, E-DIRECTORY, ORACLE INTERNET DIRECTORY
Databases: DB2, MYSQL, ORACLE, SQL, MONGO, CASSANDRA
Software & Tools: SHAREPOINT, ANT, ERWIN, BRIO, TOAD, ORACLE DISCOVERER, CRYSTAL, MAVEN, JENKINS, EASYMOCK, INFORMATICA, SUBVERSION, CVS, VSS, PVCS, RATIONAL CLEAR CASE
IDEs: WSAD (WEBSPHERE APPLICATION STUDIO DEVELOPER), ECLIPSE, NETBEANS
Operating Systems: Android, iOS, WINDOWS 2008, LINUX, AIX, SOLARIS.
- Developing solution architecture for complex systems and applications and oversee the development of the applications.
- Conduct Proof of Concepts (POC) on new technologies and determine the viability of them for widespread use in the enterprise.
- Architecting, designing and implementing applications using SOA, web services and JMS.
- Architecting, designing and implementing java applications using J2EE, spring and hibernate.
- Architecting, designing and implementing mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- Conduct architectural reviews to make sure projects and systems are designed and implemented as per Confidential architectural/design standards.
- Present technology reviews/updates, project reviews to Management team.
- Research and establish roadmaps for introduction of new technologies.
- Architected/designed Identity Management solutions for automated provisioning centralized account management, authentication, SAML federation and access certification.
- Researched and established standard for mobile application development including mobile development platforms, data sync and mobile user interfaces.
- Established and implemented open source reference architecture for departmental applications, based on open source java technologies.
- Mentor the development teams to bring them upto speed in new technologies like NOSQL and Agile software development methodologies.
- Managed/executed the project to completion.
- Responsible for interacting with business and managing expectations.
- Mentored a team of Java developers to the completion of the project
- Responsible for architecting the application.
- Architected and Managed Integrations with other other internal systems
- Managed a team of 7 developers (Onsite and Offshore).
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets/JSPs/JDBC, SOA, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Struts, Taglibs, HTML, Java script, IBM Websphere Studio Developer (WSAD), WebSphere Application Server, DB2 8.2, XML, XSL, visual SourceSafe, CVS, MQ Series, Rational Rose, Erwin, AIX, Windows XP.
BOM Manager Sr. Technical Lead
- Architected and designed the application using server side J2EE technologies and Swing.
- Setup the Development Environment for the team in WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD)
- Responsible for developing core framework and high-level classes in the application.
- Mentored junior Java developers during development phase.
- Responsible for WebSphere administration including configuration and performance tuning.
- Migrated WebSphere application Server from version 3.5 to version 5.1
- Migrated the development environment which was in Visual Age Java to WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD)
- Integrated other internal systems with this App using Web Services.
- Lead a team of 4 onshore developers and 4 offshore developers.
- Responsible for collecting initial business requirements and converting them into technical design documents.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets/JSPs/JDBC, Swing, Apache POI-HSSF, Struts, Taglibs, HTML, Java script, IBM WebSphere Studio Developer 5.1(WSAD), IBM Visual Age for Java 3.5, WebSphere 5.1, DB2 8.2, XML, XSL, visual SourceSafe, Rational Rose, Erwin, AIX, Windows XP.
- Designed and developed Confidential online information subscription portal.
- Designed data model to store all the information in DB2 database
- Mentored junior Java and Web developers.
- Designed and developed the online subscription module and credit card payment module.
- Designed and developed user interface using Servlets and JSPS to present the information to the user.
Environment: JAVA Servlets/JSPs/JDBC, HTML, Java script IBM Visual Age for Java, WebSphere, Web Services, DB2, XML, XSL, PVCS, MQ Series, Oracle, Erwin, Brio, AIX, Windows 2000
- Designed and developed the framework for the development of the website
- Designed data model to store all the information pertaining to the website in DB2 database
- Designed and developed user interface using XML/XSL, servlets and JSPS to present the results to the user.
- Designed and developed the back end of the application using LDAP and JNDI to store the information and retrieve the information about companies and users registered into the system..
Environment: JAVA Servlets/JSPs/JDBC, HTML, Java script IBM Visual Age for Java, WebSphere, DB2, XML, XSL, PVCS, MQ Series, Oracle, Erwin, Brio, AIX, Windows NT/2000
Sr. software Engineer
- Involved in the design and development of the Exchange Trading System module.
- Designed and implemented the user interface using Java Swing.
- Designed data model to store all the exchange documents and other information in DB2 database
- Designed and developed user interface using servlets and JSPS to present the results to the user.
Environment: JAVA Servlets/JSPs, IBM Visual Age for Java, Websphere, WebSphere Commerce Suite, DB2, XML, HTML, JDBC, Java script, Swing, CORBA, XSL, PVCS, MQ Series, Oracle, Erwin, Brio, Aix, Windows NT/2000
Sr. software Engineer
- Designing and developing the user interface part of the application using GCL components and Java AWT components.
- Developing Data manipulation algorithms needed to translate the data coming from the server into suitable data structures used for display.
- Communicating with the client to get the business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Designing and developing the GCL user interface components using Java AWT
Environment: JAVA, Oracle, CVS, Rational Rose for Java, Aix, Solaris, Websphere, Irix, Windows 95/NT
- Designing and developing the Server side of the chat Application
- Developed Parser classes to parse the XML documents using DOM and SAX parsers
- Developed classes to to provide communication between client and server using java-networking API.
Environment: Windows NT/95, JDK, JDBC, MQ Series, Swing/JFC, XML, Oracle. Solaris, AIX
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes