Sr. Java Developer Resume
- Having 10+ years of IT experience in developing Enterprise Web applications using Java, J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, IBM MDM and MVC frameworks like Struts and Spring in conjunction with ORM tools like Hibernate and iBatis.
- Functional exposure and familiar with Banking and Insurance domains.
- Hands on experience in working with WebSphere Application Server, JBoss and Tomcat web server
- Experience in working on database like Oracle 9i, 10g, MySQL and DB2 using Java API - JDBC.
- Good experience with JAX-WS and JAX-RS to develop SOAP and RESTful webservices.
- Good exposure to XML technologies like DTD, XML Schema, XSL, SAX Parsing.
- Hands on experience in Java Development editor tools like RAD, JDeveloper, MyEclipse.
- Used IBM Clear Case, CVS and SVN for source code versioning and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Hands on experience with Vulnerability/Risk Assessment, manual source code review, security audit, Web Application Security scan, Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
- Used tools and methodologies such as Fortify, Burp Suite, Firefox Add-ons, SoapUI and OWASP Top 10 to determine the security of web application.
- Good Knowledge on implementing different phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Hands on experience with requirements gathering, technical & interface designs, development, Unit testing, SIT, UAT and Change management.
- Prepare high level Design documents like BRD’s, TSD’s, CRS (Customer requirement spec), and Functional Spec.
- Good knowledge of using Agile Methodologies with iterative and Incremental Software Development process. Interacted with customer/client, Architects for clarifications, review and approvals.
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Platforms: WindowsNT/XP, Win7, RedHat Linux Server 2005
Programming Languages: Java, JDK1.6, J2EE1.3, EJB3, C/C++
Server Scripting: JSP, JSTL, Struts Tag Libraries.
Frameworks: Struts1.2, Spring3.5, Apache CXF
ORM Tools: Hibernate, iBatis, JPA
Technologies: InfoSphere MDM Server
Web/Application Servers: WAS6.1, Apache Tomcat 5.0, JBoss.
IDEs: RAD7.5, MyEclipse6.0, JDeveloper.
RDBMS: Oracle9i & 10g, My Sql5.0, DB2
DB Accessing Tools: Toad for Oracle and DB2, Altova DatabaseSpy
Version control Tools: ClearCase, SVN, CVS,Git, Jenkins.
Code Quality Tools: Checkstyle, Bugzilla, Fortify, Mozilla Firebug
Testing API/Tools: Junit, DBUnit, Fitnesses
Incident Tracking Tools: Impact, Assyst.
Project Development: Waterfall, Agile - Scrum, Incremental Development, Spiral
Confidential, Portland, ORSr. Java Developer
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, RESTFul, SOAP.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, designing, coding, testing and deployment of the application.
- Developed the entire application using Spring Framework and implemented J2EE patterns using Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO, value objects, Singleton on the server side.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational Mapping, Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries in DAO layer.
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP web services components to communicate other applications that are developed using different technology.
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information.
- Extensively Used JUnit API to define various TestSuites and TestCases for complete code coverage.
- Worked on Websphere application server.
- Used Rational Application Development (RAD) for writing the code.
- Developed applications based on secure coding guidelines. Prevent common coding vulnerabilities in software development processes
Environment: Windows7, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, RESTful, SOAP Web services, JAXB, Apache-CXF, WebSphere Application Server, RAD, Junit, Clear Case.
Confidential, Portland, ORSr. Java Developer
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Analyze the application security report provided by WhiteHat and prepare the detailed design document.
- Perform the security audit, Web Application Security scan and manual code review.
- Provide the solutions to the vulnerabilities reported in the scan and do the necessary code modification.
- Involved in development based on change document and Unit testing.
- Coordinating with different stakeholders for moving the security changes from lower environment to Production.
- Developed the JUnit Test Cases for complete code coverage.
- Publishing Weekly Status Report and Monthly Status Report to all stake holders of the project.
- Preparing the estimations for each application security remediation based on fortify report.
- Used Jenkins for code integration and delivery at each phase.
- Used Agile Methodology for each application remediation.
Environment: Windows7, Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS), IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), Clear Case, Jenkins, Fortify Tool.
Confidential, Portland ORSr. Java Developer
Technologies: IBM Master Data Management, Java, J2EE, EJB, Oracle.
- Support and Monitoring data integrator and data stage jobs which fetch data from Group Facts, Group Access, Procom applications and process data into IDS (Integrated Data Store) and MDM.
- Support (Production) and Monitoring data from different B2B applications to MDM.
- Support, enhance and monitor Web Sphere portals. Portals are used as interface for MDM, Portals online functionality interacts with MDM services using XML.
- Working with Impact tool on day to day instance request for different applications.
- Lead the performance analysis and tuning of MDM services.
- Perform feasibility studies in case of application enhancements and prepare estimates, considering the challenges involved.
- Holds appropriate levels of escalations or triage meetings. Watch over fixes and triage during CIT, SIT, UAT and deployment via scrums and triage meetings.
- Get the issues to right place for fixing and resolution in working with onsite and offshore developers and testers. Ensure operational and deployment readiness for maintenance releases
- Monitor resolution of service incidents and close service incidents when resolved
- Study and analyze existing application architectures, provide guidance and support to the client development and maintenance teams towards new and enhanced services development and support migration plan for existing ones on Web Sphere Customer Center (WCC) and Master Data Management (MDM).
- Design and develop the business proxies according to the business requirement that in turn used by batch framework which loads data into MDM.
- Design and Develop MDM Services for the client using IBM methodologies, processes and tools.
- Working with Fitness Testing tool for Unit Testing MDM Services.
- Participated in the design and development (Coding, unit testing and Functional testing) of MDM software Applications, frameworks and back-end integrating Programs.
- Design and Implemented WSDL/SOAP Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non Java applications.
- Implement web service (JAX-WS) components using Apache CXF framework.
Environment: WindowsXp, Java, J2EE, IBM Master Data Management (MDM) 8.5, Websphere Application Server (WAS), IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web services SOAP, JAXB, Apache-CXF, Clear Case.
Confidential, Columbus, OHSr. Java Developer
Technologies: Java, J2EE, EJB, Spring, IBM MDM Server
- Responsible in creating the Service Design & Service Specification documents from the Functional Specification Documents (FSD) for each release. (One release for every 3 months.)
- Responsible in analyzing and updating the schema changes for the services in each release.
- Responsible in the end to end implementation according to the release requirements and unit testing using Junit API.
- Responsible in implementing the Technical Debt items as part of the enhancement of the application.
- Mentoring the Offshore team members (Developers & Testers) both technically and business side.
- Responsible in setting up the development environment for the offshore team members.
- Responsible in the end to end regression testing with the testers for each release.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, EJB, IBM Master Data Management (MDM), IBM Web Sphere Application Server (WAS), IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), JIBX, JAXB, JUNIT, Webservices SOAP, Fitnesse testing tool & SVN.
Technologies: JSP, Struts, EJB, Hibernate
- Coding the Required JSPs, Model and Action classes.
- Involved in coding EJBs and Hibernate Mapping files.
- Worked in Chunk2 Module, meant for processing corporate events.
- Worked in Presentation, Service and Business Layers.
- Generated Business templates using XSL-FO
Environment: Java, J2EE (JSP1.2, Struts1.2, EJB2.1, Hibernate), JDK1.4, WindowsXP, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Application Server6.0, Oracle 10g, RAD6.0.
Confidential, CAJava Developer
Technologies: JSP, Struts, Hibernate
- Accepting Change Requests or TDs from the Client.
- Fixing the defects according to the given functionality.
- Enhance application for any future requirement.
- Defect Fixing by verifying defect log in Quality Centre.
- Code Reusability.
Environment: Java, J2EE (JSP1.1, Struts1.1, JDBC), WebLogic8.0, JDK1.4, WindowsXP, Oracle8i
Technologies: JSP, Struts, Hibernate
- Worked on the development of the Application for Web and Institutional Users.
- Development of Web based Internet application using JSP, Servlets for Web Users.
- Designed the web-tier using Struts Framework 1.1.
Environment: Java, J2EE (JSP1.1, Struts1.2, JDBC2.0), WebLogic7.0, JDK1.4, Windows 2000 and Oracle8i.
Confidential, CAJava Developer
Technologies: JSP, Struts, JDBC, Java, J2EE (JSP1.1, Struts1.1, JDBC), Tomcat5.0, JDK1.4, Windows 2000, Oracle8i
- Design and developed one of the core module “Lead Entry and Ticket generation”, which feeds of various lead sources such as - Entry by a call center person, Entry from an external excel sheet, Entry from an SMS (SMS data is captured as a CSV file from an external system), Entry from Confidential web site
- Developed JSP pages, Java code to implement Model and Action classes. And performed manual testing
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes