Senior Java Developer Resume
- Results driven Senior Java developer looking for an opportunity to contribute towards an innovative and challenging project.
Web Servers/App. Servers: Apache, Microsoft IIS, Web Logic 5.x/6.x, Websphere 3.5/4
Database Technologies: Oracle 7.x/8.0.4/8i and Lotus Notes
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris 2.6,2.7,2.8, Red Hat Linux 6.x, HP-Unix 9.x, Windows XP, NT 4.0 and other flavors.
- Program application using Spring MVC 3.0, Spring 3.0 and Hibernate 4.0.2
- Design database table data model and related DAO classes (MSSQL Server 2008) for this project to accommodate data comes from client.
- Develop SOAP based web service client to consume data from web service.
- Write RESTful web service (JAX-RS) using Jersey which available for consumption for other application to generate reports.
- Use JSP with JQuery to validate and process Ajax data with the application.
- Write pull and push scheduler to push/pull missed data and payments for LARS application.
- Write alert email application to send alert email on application exception, successful or unsuccessful payment and address change.
- Create build process with the configuration management team and version control through TeamCity, CVS and VSS.
- Design work flow to process data using JBPM 5.0.
- Configure and integrate drools rule engine with JBPM workflow.
- Configure and perform deployment of code on WebLogic 11g server.
- Use quality center to track and log defects
- Deliver module using agile methodology.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Migrated the old LCMS application to new using WebLogic,Java, web module, spring MVC, Hibernate and EJB.
- Used J2EE design Patterns to design middleware component and developed the application using EJB, Servlet, JSP and JavaBeans.
- Perform Code reviews for team members.
- Used JUNIT for unit testing of Servlet and EJB's.
- Perform deployment of most of service and web service.
- Used AccuRev as version Control.
- Used SharePoint Services for information sharing and document collaboration, to increase individual and team productivity
- Used TeamTrack for defect tracking/Logging.
Environment: Java, Servlet, EJB 2.0, Web Service, JMS, JSP, XML, JDBC, Ant, Eclipse 3.2, Oracle 9i, Weblogic 8.1, Rational Rose XDE, AccuRev, JSON, AJAX, Windows-XP, Linux 9.0
- Interacted with the client and analyzed project requirements.
- Implemented the Struts Validation framework.
- UsedJavaCollection API and classes such as HashMap, ArrayList and Vectors.
- Incorporated XML Parser.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Implemented database transactions using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Implemented iText and POI to generate reports.
- Used MySQL with hands on experience creating ER diagrams and writing complex queries/subqueries.
- Built and deployed WAR file on JBoss application server.
- Used VSS for version control of project files.
- Implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
- Developed application using MyEclipse for rapid development.
- Involved in QA support and deployed the application on production server and supported for the real time issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes