Lead Software Engineer Resume
- Obtain a position using my Java web Services and UI development skills in the federal industry.
Languages: Java, Java Swing, .Net C++, HTML, SQL (JDBC, MySQL, DB2), Java Script (AJAX, EXT JS, XML, HTML, CSS). Web 508 compliance.
Software: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Flash, Unreal Engine, 3Ds Max, GIMP, Photoshop.
Skills: Artificial Intelligence, Front End Web Page Design, 3D Low Poly Modeler, Texture Creation, GFX, Rigging, Animation, Level Design, Networking, Applets, Android mobile app development. Database automation, Database automated analysis and reporting.
OS: Windows, Linux, Android, VMWare
Lead Software Engineer
- A Social Media Analytic Toolkit (SMAT). Using Artificial Intelligence techniques of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text Analytics and Automation to sort real time large data into actionable information.
- The automated processing involves Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques including entity recognition, keyword expansion, word sense disambiguation, sparse n - gram matching, multiword expressions, semantic similarity and feature extraction.
- Architectures (Cloud, Mobile, Social Networks); Artificial Intelligence (Automation, Data Mining, Text Analytics, Analysis, Finite State Machine); Service Oriented Architecture (Web Services, J2EE); XML Content (XML, XHTML); Social Media (Twitter, Vines, Instagram, Tumbler, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, Web, Blogs, RSS); Application Servers (Tomcat), Frameworks (Jakarta-Struts, AJAX, GWT, Ext JS, J2EE) Databases (MySQL, MongoDB); Devices (Windows, iOS, Android, Linux);
- Automated 508 Federal Compliance for complex HTM / XML Tables
- Designed human interface GUIs in java swing for customer control of automated processes and custom built tools for development team.
- Focused on ease of use and intuitive controls for use by non technical staff and supporting team.
- Automated Page Creation and redirect pages
- New projects and new developments rely on code reuse from previous projects, lowering development time and cost and enhancing overall functionally of library.
- Build and maintain custom TeamSite 7.0 Templates, scripts, CSS and Components.
- Update and maintain all pages for customer. 29,000 pages and 5,000 supporting documents.
- Restructured existing database for new federal compliance standards
- 10,000+ Records restructured and updated
- Automated new web pages for each record
- Automated analysis and reporting of records up to legal team standards.
Lead Database Engineer
- Created new database meeting GSA and federal reseller standards
- Translated customer requirements into user interface for database tracking of contacts, vendors and customers
- Automated tracking for sales and bid information
- Implemented user activity log for administrative security requirements
- Color coded automated reports for business manager "quick overview" of bid status
- Created translation utility to meet customer and vendor application interfaces for bids and sales invoices in various formats (PDF, XML, MS Word, Plain Text)
- Designed GUIs around user feedback for sales team efficiency
- Secured database to customer standards under federal privacy act and GSA auditing requirements
- From request to final implementation was a two week agile development cycle
Lead Web Developer
- Leveraged existing ecommerce templates to reduce development time
- Implemented full online retail outlet within three weeks of design concept
- Customized item purchasing due to requirement of content upload of customer portrait
- Linked with PayPal for payment processing
- Chaired and set up meeting with HEART Pet Adoptions charity to provide advertising for sponsorship of HEART Pet Adoptions
Lead Software Developer
- Donated skills and personal time to provide this association with custom tools to manage a large and multi-national gaming organization
- Architected GUIs and database to track member notes, guild officer details, member dues and donations and user activity level
- Implemented user authorization and authentication to control information access to multiple business levels and divisions ensuring minimum information exposure to unauthorized
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes