Aem 6.1 Consultant Resume
- Around 8+ years of experience in Information Technology as a Software Engineer specialized in UI development, CMS Systems and in the areas including Internet/Intranet technology, client/server, and multitier applications with distributed architecture and SOA.
- 6+ Plus Years of Expertise in AEM, CRX, WCM, DAM, JCR, sling, Felix and OSGI technologies.
- Expertise in CQ5 Author, Publisher and Dispatcher Administration with hands on experience in setting up/Upgrading CQ environment.
- Experience in migration of content from various CMS systems to AEM.
- Expertise with setup and development of GUI using CQ5 and ExtJs.
- Extensive experience in CQ, DSP, JSP and Display Tag for User Interface Development.
- Experience in design and development of, Object Oriented (OOPS), distributed OOAD based system using UML/ Rational Rose.
- Develop customcomponents, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company
- Having a good understanding of Adobe AEM 6.2.
- Well versed with J2EE Design Patterns like Business - Delegate, Session Facade, Service-Locator, Value Object, Data Access Object, Singleton, MVC 2(Struts), Front-Controller, Intercepting Filter, Composite View and View Helper etc.
- Responsible for Environment Set up of AEM instance (Author/Publish) with Clustering with SSL on Linux, Apache Dispatcher configurations, Scene7 Image server set up.
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, unit testing, integration, code review, implementation and support activities.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE-Lite, RAD, and Eclipse.
- Experience in using ClearCase, CVS version control system.
- Created an IBM Websphere and Adobe Scene7 training manual for the E-commerce department skills.
- Extensive usage of JPF, JSP, NetUI, Struts Taglibs, Controls, Personalization and Internalization.
- Extensive skills in designing and building Portal applications, Portlets and Page Flows using BEA WebLogic.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience with XML, XSL, HTML, DHTML, CSS, SQL.
- Experience with Agile process methodology.
- Good team player with extraordinary problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX (Red Hat), Mac OS
Enterprise Web products: AEM6.2, AEM6.1, CQ5.5, CQ5.4.
J2EE technologies: JDBC, MVC, Struts, Hibernates.
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere
Server Side Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Tag Libraries, JSTL, JSF.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, CSS, HTML, XML, DHTML.
Database Apps: MySQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i/10g/11g, MS Access.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, REST Services
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, ClearCase.
Other Tools: IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (IBM WSAD) JBuilder, Flex, SunOne Creator, Edit Plus, ExtJs.
Methodologies: OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, SOA, Agile
Confidential - Houston, TX
AEM 6.1 Consultant
- Involved in developing software based on information Architecture document provided by the client.
- AEM related design and framework development and Architecture using templates, components, widgets, AEM bundle, JCR/Sling API, clustering publish and author.
- Efficiently used Apache Sling/JCR for Content Resolution and handling dynamic data.
- CQ Preview Site for pre publishing authored content to test the Prod Simulation.
- Developed Templates using AEM 6.1 Sightly which converted written code in to reusable tags.
- Configured and implemented dispatcher caching and load balancing mechanisms.
- Involved in developing custom components compatible with touch UI and Classic UI.
- Designed responsive design components and templates.
- Extensive use of CQ Tag Libraries in the components.
- Creating templates of the website using framework, developing custom components using Sightly and widgets as per the requirements.
- Experience Developing service in Events that gives JSON output for the events current status &time.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Supported the production and maintenance and also solved the Change Requests according to the requirements.
- Worked on AEM 6.2 environment and integrated the assets for testing and validation.
- Developed dynamic adaptive forms such way that one form could utilize for different application forms.
- A custom OSGI service was also developed to push these assets Multiple Publishing instances and an integrated scene7 Image server from where assets will be served to online store.
- Involve with content management strategies, architecture and multichannel content delivery.
- Customized dialogs for all the components for providing various options to authors while creating and editing content.
- Created basic AEM 6.1 based Forms.
- Build new Jenkins Jobs for the new AEM instances.
- Designing the email templates creating the dialogs.
- Configured Replication and Dispatcher Flush in the AEM.
- Used JIRA &Mingle for bug tracking and project tracking.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Have been using DAM Assets, Package Manager, Package Share, Replication and other tools provided by CQ and also have an in-depth knowledge of using all the above.
- Worked on implementing Responsive design on CQ5 platform using frameworks like Twitter Bootstrapand Foundation.
- Demonstrated presentations to business users and authors, how to use the custom components and template designs developed by my team.
Environment: Java (jdk1.6, 1.7), JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Scene7, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AEM6.2, AEM6.1, Apache Sling, Felix, CRXDE, Maven, JIRA.
Confidential, Stow, MA
AEM Lead Developer
- Participated in the design of the website including, content design, build and deployment architecture.
- Developed more than 18 customized components to perform various functionalities throughout the websites as per the business requirements.
- Configure the Adobe provided AEM-Hybris Connector to pull the Product Catalogs form Hybris in to AEMand store them under etc/tags.
- Developed the support site and Resolver Production issues
- Worked on Impex to load the products into Hybris.
- Wrote new cron Jobs based on the Business requirement.
- Wrote new validators and interceptors.
- Configured Connectors to pull the Product Catalogs form Hybris Confidential regular intervals
- Created a base template from scratch with components and also developed 3 inheriting templates to match with the existing page designs.
- Designed and developed building blocks including Components, forms templates, dialogs, widgets and Workflows.
- Created custom importer for importing products from Hybris to CQ5.
- Worked on catalog rollout for automatic creation of product pages.
- Developed Hybris data driven custom components like compare, add to cart etc.
- Customized dialogs for all the components for providing various options to authors while creating and editing content with the help of OOTB widgets.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) including image and Videos (Digital Asset Management - DAM) using Scene 7 and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Using Scene7 as the image server for publishing and rendering Direct Buy products and also used the Scene7 API for various business requirements.
- Customized component properties and component child as per the component requirements.
- Customized error handling for the different server related errors and their respective error messages (403, 404 and 500 errors codes).
- Worked on Author instance to help authoring complex components on page, educating the authors in using dynamic CQ components by designing drafts.
- Use Adobe Scene7 to upload images, create and repair swatches and clear the cache when images have been resized.
- Developed GET/POST sling servlets to provide various services in the CQ system.
- Implemented restful practices while designing and developing components.
- Designed and developed the organization of client libraries and created template, components using inheritance.
- Developed workflow components related to digital assets upload workflow (documents and videos) as per the client requirements.
- Developed components that help in rendering the data from external source.
- Good understanding of OSGi architecture, Java content repositories and sling mechanism.
- Developed components using CQ API’s for generating JSON response for various front-end requests.
Environment: Java, Sling Servlets, Java Script, HTML, Hybris, CSS, jQuery, AEM5.6.1, Apache Sling, CRXDE, WCM, json, Windows and Linux.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Sr. CQ5 Developer
- Part of the Confidential & Confidential System Engineering negotiating team to discuss the interface requirements.
- Represent IBM development team in negotiations with customer.
- Analyze the Business Requirements from Confidential & Confidential product house and translate then to System requirements for IBM Development Team.
- Designed the system using Rational Rose with UML notation.
- Developed custom widgets using Ext JS based on the requirement.
- Involved in developing the whole application on the basis Struts Framework.
- Developed Struts specific framework classes for User Interaction.
- Collaborates with the CQ5 and Scene7 teams to provide digital asset management workflow and archive Solutions.
- Implement the Gateway interfaces to Rhythms. The system - system interface was based on Java supported HTTP/XML. This was a DOMXML and implementation.
- Involved in designing and developing interfaces in order to communicate with different DSL providers on the basis of XML Data.
- Involved in maintaining the struts specific configuration files for the SAS System.
- Used Knowledge Management to support agents of all levels with multiple access modes and roles.
- Developed scripts for the Bean load test shell scripts.
- Developed Session beans and entity Beans representing business logic abstractions.
- Involved in tuning Unix OS specific configuration like file descriptors etc.
- Involved in the deployment of web components and EJB’s on websphere application server and specifying the runtime deployment tasks using the admin tool.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements and built technical specifications from the requirements.
- Involved in Data Analysis and provided the solution sets to work teams.
- Developed front-end screens using Struts 1.1 to serve as data entry screen and for business logic.
- Designed UML Class Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams to understand the code easily.
- Used Servlets to implement Business Logic with JSP.
- Involved in developing Java classes for handling petitions and forwarding petitions.
- Provided connections using JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Developed the ANT Script for building the application and deploying on JBoss Application Server.
- Responsible for Production support of Application by proactively looking Confidential production issues.
Environment: Java, HTML, Java Script, Struts 1.1, JSP, Servlets, SQL, JDBC, Oracle 8i, Eclipse, ANT, JBoss Application Server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes