Java Developer Resume
- 8+ years of experience in Design, Development, Testing and Support of enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, Related Frameworks and Tools.
- Comprehensive understanding of software development methodologies such as Agile Methodologies, Waterfall and tools like Rally, Jira.
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications using Servlets, JSP, JPA, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring MVC and XML.
- Expertise in J2EE Object - Relational Mapping frameworks like Spring JDBC, and Hibernate
- Well versed in configuring Spring Application context for creating spring beans and referencing the beans using dependency injections/IOC and expertise in using Spring MVC.
- Created Restful Web Services using Jersey and Spring Restful API
- Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries for Oracle
- Good experience in writing ANT, Maven scripts for the project build and deployment process. Experienced with Continuous Integration (CI) with Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience working with Web Logic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss Application and Web servers.
- Good knowledge about using SVN for version control.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, Test Driven Development (TDD), Mockito in performing unit test and Log4J in monitoring the errors logs and fixing problems.
- Experience in RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, DB2), SQL and PL/SQL
- Deploying J2EE applications to Application Servers using Ant, Maven & Shell Scripts.
- Experience in working in an Onsite/Offshore delivery model.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Log4j, JUNIT, Mockito, ANT, MAVEN, JAXB, Java Script, AJAX, Java Mail, HTML, CSS, DTD, XML, SAX, DOM, Web Services, HTML, JSTL, SOAP, UDDI, RESTFUL
SOA Technologies: Web Services, SOAP, UDDI, Restful, Axis, Jersey, Spring REST, Apache Http Client
Web/ App Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat Server
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Source (STS)
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB
Version Control Tools: SVN and GIT
Development Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, SOAP UI, Paros Proxy, Putty
Platforms: Mac, Windows, Linux, UNIX
Software: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),Rational Rose and Bugzilla
- Followed Agile Methodology for application development
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing J2EE applications.
- Developed Controllers using Spring MVC framework and connected to business components using Spring Annotations (@Controller, @Service, @Component, @Repository, @Autowire)
- Used Axis 2, Jersey Framework to develop Web services.
- Developed Hibernate 4.0 for developing service persistence layer
- Worked with the business team for the project requirement review & User Acceptance Testing.
- Used WebSphere Application Server as part of production implementation.
- Worked on Oracle and DB2 databases as backend.
- Helped the build team to integrate the code Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Used the Log4j frame work to log the system execution details to log files.
- Used SVN version controlling to maintain project versions
- Following TDD and Developed JUnit for Unit Testing and Mockito as Mocking framework
- Used JAXB, JAXP for parsing auditing information in xml format.
- Used JSP, JSTL and Spring tags for retrieving and displaying data. Used jQuery Framework.
- As a part of Quality assurance participated in the Code review process.
- Analyzed web applications, documented detail Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Supported On call on a weekly basis as part of team on call rotation.
- Implemented tickets in production.
- Used SPLUNK to search and reviews the logs information while working on the incidents
Environment: JAVA 1.7, Spring MVC/ DI/ AOP/ Templates, Hibernate 4.0, Web Services, RESTFUL Services, Jersey, Axis, Apache Http Client, SOAP, SOAP UI, JDBC, SQL Server, DB2, HQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, jQuery, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, ANT, Maven, Jenkin, Rally, UML, SPLUNK, Eclipse, Oracle, Linux, SVN, WebSphere
- Worked on various new enhancements on the system that involved requirements analysis, designing the solution, development and implementation.
- Worked in AGILE Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for two modules
- Developed the DAO layer using the hibernate annotations and configuration files
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components
- Consumed Enterprise Web Services & generated client using Jersey and Axis Frameworks
- Helped UI to integrate the java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags
- Used ANT, Maven Scripts to build and deploy applications and worked closely with build team to resolve CI, Maven site and Report Issues
- Unit Testing Java code using JUnit 4 and Integrating with Jenkin
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Involved in testing and deployment of the application on WebLogic Application Server during integration and QA testing phase
- Was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live, while actively in Production Support role.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.5, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, Jersey, Axis, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Oracle11, TOAD, JUNIT, SQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, HTML, CSS, ANT, Maven, Jenkin, UML, TOAD, WebLogic, Linux
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical
- Specifications according to their requirements.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP and auto wiring concepts in developing the application.
- Used Spring Container to performed dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate to map the database with POJO using hbm.xml files.
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per MVC standards.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server.
- Used AJAX technology for creating interactive Web Applications.
- Developed SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL.
- Developed JSP (Java Server Pages) for orders module and Customer Service Department.
- Used Maven for build code.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling Oracle database.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on Application server.
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised by the testing team.
- Designed and developed the application using Spring, Web services, Hibernate
- Involved in building a web application using Spring framewor
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate
- Developed and Consumed SOAP based Web Services using SOAP based Web Services
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAP UI
- Participate in designing Web service framework in support of the product
- Installed, configured SOAP UI to test web services using WSDL file given by Development team
- Configured and implemented Log4j for logging and MAVEN for CI Integration
- Designed and Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT Framework
- Supported the application in production
Environment: Java, J2EE, CSS, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Web Services, SOAP, Hibernate, Log4j, Junit, Maven, SVN, JDBC, XML, HTML, Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle
- Involved in implementing the solutions at various client sites.
- Involved in enhancing the system and information in the messages.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks)
- Development and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE and used Subversion Used Log4J for logging and tracing user-desired messages.
- Developed Test Cases and Unit Tests for Functionality Testing using JUnit.
- Used Maven for building of application and deployed to WebSphere Application Server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes