Sr. Software Engineer Resume
New Orleans, LA
- Over 10+ years of extensive experience in full project lifecycle and Contributed in Requirement Gathering, Design, Architecture design, Document, Coding Implementation, Database design, Testing and Technical Support in various domain.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) and Data Modeling.
- Extensive hands - on experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, REST and SOAP Web services.
- Experienced in using Frameworks like Core Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JSF, Spring AOP, Struts 2, Hibernate and iBatis.
- Strong Experience in Confidential ’s Predix Service and used asset service and time series as Paas in Pivotal cloud foundry environment.
- Strong Experience in database with Oracle 10g, MySql and DB2 and involved in writing SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using case tools like UML/ Start UML, Rational XDE, MS Visio.
- Rich work exposure in software development with responsibilities as a Senior Software Developer and delivered to project successfully.
- Implemented Proof of Concepts to validate the feasibility of the system and showed the demo.
- Worked on Development, Troubleshooting, Bug Fixing and Production data issue and deployment of application in Servers.
- Worked on agile methodologies.
Languages & Scripts: JAVA, SQL and UNIX
Frameworks: Spring, JPA, Struts 2 and Hibernate, SOAP & REST API (Jersey)
App & Web servers: WebSphere 6.1, WebLogic 10 and Tomcat 8
Database: Oracle 10g, MySQL and DB2
IDEs/Tools: Eclipse, STS, RAD, MS Visio, Toad, Putty, XML SPY, Textpad, WinSCP, Maven 1.0/2, Ant 1.6/1.7, Quick Rules, Q4AJ and Appscan, JREBEL.
Reporting tools: Oracle BI Publisher and Crystal Reports
Performance Tools: Jmeter and Visual VM.
Configuration Management: GIT, VSS, SVN, IBM Rational ClearCase
Platforms: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Windows 9x, XP, 2007
Other Utilities: Quartz Scheduler, POI, SOAP UI and POSTMAN
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
Sr. Software Engineer
- Requirement Gathering, analysis, design document preparation.
- Analysis and implementation using Predix system IOT (Internet of things). Involved in getting and fetching data using asset service and time series service.
- Involved complete design of Data modeling and design for equipment service.
- Using rest web services, connected the predix system using rest template and consumed the data.
- Implemented security (User Account Authentication) using predix and oAuth2 token.
- Implementing module in micro service using spring boot.
- Implemented the ORM using JPA and used DB as PostgreSQL
- Written Maven script for build and deployment.
- Implemented unit testing using Junit.un
- Created Rest Web services and exposed and consumed the other micro services functionalities.
- Configured Rabbitmq and processes asynchronous message received from the cloud data
- Deployed and tested the application in Pivotal cloud foundry.
- Implemented reusable module using angularjs.
- Working on Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Working on agile methodology.
- Implemented Sonar Qube to measure code coverage, code standard compliance, code duplication.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, Predix, Spring, JPA, Spring Boot, Micro services, Pivotal Cloud Foundry Rest web services, RabbitMQ, JSON, OAuth2, Sonar Qube, Github and PostgreSQL, Gel query, Maven and Agile methodology
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible to analyze requirements and module design.
- Developed and enhanced application using Liferay, spring and SOAP web services - Apache CXF.
- Written Expect script to move the csv file from different FTP folder to the web server.
- Developed tool to search analyze the activities missed in the cronjob.
- Involved in performance testing using JMeter and generated various reports.
- Implemented performance analysis and tuning. Tested and analyzed the SOAP Response using SOAP UI tool for troubleshooting.
- Developed the use-cases model with the business users using MS Visio.
- Involved in performing peer reviews, code refactoring.
- Analysis and fixing of Production issues.
- Was a part of the critical Go-Live support team and the support team during the UAT and Go-Live Phase.
- Involved in mentoring and guided the team mates in development activities.
Confidential - Owings Mills, MD
- Requirement gathering and developed the use-cases discussing with the business users using MS Visio.
- Design and implementation of the Auto save module and multiple browser implementation.
- Implementation of code using IBM WebSphere portal, spring and Hibernate as ORM.
- Worked on WebSphere theme.
- Developed web pages using JSP, HTML and Struts, spring frameworks.
- Tested the REST API using Postman and REST client add-on.
- Created wiring for inter portlet communication.
- Involved in performing peer reviews, code refactoring.
- Responsible for verifying all the enhancements and modifications.
- Active participant in client discussions.
- Worked on Agile methodologies.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, IBM WebSphere portal, Restful Web Services, JQuery, Web services, REST API, CVS, RAD, DB2, WebSphere Portal, Udeploy and Ubuild.
- Project started from scratch from migration a PB application to java conversion.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, Architectural design
- Effort Estimation and resource management.
- Involved in performance analysis and tuning.
- Prepared sequence diagram for customer details modules using RAD
- Involved in Security design.
- Implemented the Appscan vulnerability test and fixed.
- Played a Lead role and involved Requirement analysis, Development, Testing Security and performance Engineering.
- This is first project of PB to java conversion in our unit and successfully completed as a Tech Lead.
- Got star award for the best performance and effort.
- Involved in web development with Struts and spring framework and hibernate.
- Involved on UI Design and Development using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery.
- Involved in the complete Test Driven Development (TDD) of this project using Junit.
- Involved in writing Sql Query on Oracle and DB2 database.
- Worked to deploy on the application in Websphere.
- Involved security fixing found as part of the Penetration testing.
- Spring AOP for logging.
- Implemented continuous integration using Ant
Environment: Java, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web service, AOP, Servlets, SVN, Eclipse, DB2, WebSphere, ANT.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, Design and coding.
- Involved in impact Analysis
- Preparation of Functional Specification Document.
- Involved in coding and code review process.
- Involved in R&D to implement Oracle BI Publisher and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) in the flexcube to implement the report generation.
- Doing a peer review of the deliverables and documenting the defects
- Doing a causal analysis for all the defects and providing the resolution for the same.
- Project tracking and quality tools (JIRA) were used for effectively tracking the project execution cycle.
- SOAPbased AXIS web service for client server applications.
- Used Hibernate as ORM and used Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries to do the database operation.
- Implemented Hibernate second level caching and configured required attributes to optimize performance
- Created the UML Use Cases diagram, Class diagram and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose tool and MS Visio.
- Worked in agile mythology.
- Involved in Application deployment and maintenance.
Environment: Java(JDK 1.6), Struts 2, JSP, Servlets, EJB Spring, Hibernate, Toplink, VSS, WebLogic 10, RAD 7.0, Rational Rose, SOAP,RESTful, ODI, Rational Rose, Oracle BI Published, XML, XPATH, XQuery, XSLT, HTML & Java Script, PUTTY, HP - Mercury Center.
- Worked as module lead and involved in requirement analysis, design, architecture, development.
- Prepared the use case diagram, sequence diagram, class diagram etc.
- Analyzed and understand the high level and low level design documents and apply the new requirement changes to the application.
- Create custom tags and used custom tags to implement the web page.
- Developed GUI using JSF, HTML and CSS and Jquery.
- Developed client Side validation using JSF
- Developed JSF and Spring integration by invoking the services from the client layer.
- Used Spring Framework Dependency Injection (IOC) to configure application components.
- Used Spring Framework of Aspect-oriented programming (AOP) to write various cross-cutting routines to execute some recurring functionality like logging module execution times, recording application usage, auditing user login data etc.
- Involved in complete development of Export module and this export module will convert the displaying table into excels.
- Involved Java service part development(Using Spring service) and ORM development(Using iBatis)
- Gathering the requirements from onsite.
- Was responsible for the estimation, planning and execution of the complete project.
- Involved in the Java developer role in the client central Application.
- Involved in analysis, Requirement Gathering, Design, Coding and Unit testing
- Working on the development work as well as support for the existing products and previous releases
- Developed and customized business objects using Struts, Spring IOC, AOP, Integration and Batch Modules.
- Prepared LLD and HLD document. Designed and prepared Class diagram, Sequence diagram, Activity diagram etc.
- Involved in POC development of this project in Quick Logic - Rules engine
- Involved in testing using Junit.
- Involved in technical design, which included XSD validations, relations, error messages, custom exception handling, coding standards, etc.
- Used TOAD as client to write and analyze the queries.
Environment: Java (JDK 1.5), Struts, Spring MVC, EJB, Oracle10g, Weblogic, MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), XML, HTML & Java Script, JUnit, Ant, Log4j, QuickRules, MS Viso, Rational Rose.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes