Service-now Developer / Admin Resume
- A qualified IT Professional with 6+ years of experience.
- Good knowledge of ITIL and ITSM best practices and their business process.
- Experience on implementing end - to-end Service catalog, Incident Management, Configuration & Asset Management and Release Management with Extensive knowledge on Content Management System.
- Expertise on creation of workflows for Service Catalog items in Service-Now.
- Experience in Implementation, Design, Development, Documentation, Deployment, and post production support following Software Lifecycle using SDLC SCRUM.
- Create an Access Control Rules (ACL). Use of scripting tools and Service-Now functionality to create script to automate routine tasks being done in Service-Now.
- Good understanding of Helpdesk / Service Desk, Change Management, Asset Management, Change Tasking, Service Level Agreement Processes.
- Functional Knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frame works.
- Experience in designing, developing, configure, customizing & administrating ITSM suite of applications.
- Customized ITSM, Incident, Problem, Management, Configuration Management and Change Management, service catalog modules and assigning incident and catalog tasks to the person in charge.
- Worked on customization of SRM according to the client’s requirements and configure with respect to backend applications like Incident and Change Management.
- Good understanding of Remedy Mid-tier system, Web Services, Crystal Report.
- Good knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management Services: Business Services and Configuration item relationships.
- Hands on experience in, Master AR Suite, AR Schema, Flashboards, Remedy EIE, Remedy Web Services, Password Reset, Plugin modules and SLA Management.
- Expert on Service-Now discovery module, comfortable deploying discoveries in a multi-datacenter environment. Proven Service-Now implementation experience. Multi-domain. / service provider model experience within a SNOW platform.
- Configure Service-Now tool for the defined processes. Design and develop scripts for any customization required. Supporting Power shell scripting in work flows.
- Experience in working with Service-Now Workflows, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Involved in database designing by creating database objects such as Tables, Views, Indexes and developed code in the mid-tier server integrating Service-Now with other IT systems.
ITSM Tools: Service-Now, ITSM Suite, Remedy ARS 7.x, Remedy Import 7.x, Remedy Approval Server.
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, XP, Scrum.
Web/Applications Servers: Web Logic, Apache, Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 2008, Linux, UNIX.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Service-Now Developer / Admin
- As a Service-Now developer, generated Buttons and content menus using UI Actions on forms and lists.
- Creating scheduled tasks, monitoring the ticket queues and generating statistics
- Interacting with the ITSM tools like BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager and their implementations
- Involve in migration between various environments in Service Now using update sets and import sets
- Worked with reporting in configuring Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Design and implement new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access lists etc.
- Involved in Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service-Now.
- Created data sources and loaded the Service-Now tables with different data formats.
- Design and develop solutions within the Service-Now environment to include modifications of applications.
- Involved in creation of reports, dashboards in Service-now.
- Strong working knowledge of various Service-Now components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Mobility and Service Request Management.
- Imported Configuration Items (CI) from third party applications using import set tables.
- Worked on DISCOVERY and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity.
- Hands on experience in ITSM platform (Service-Now, Remedy, Remedy Force)
- Experience on CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Designed email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications.
- Worked on integrating Service-Now with tally for obtaining the order information.
- Provide advanced support for Service-Now by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes and performing root cause analysis.
- Experience on Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX. Done integration with 3rd party tools using (Web services, SOAP, Email, MID server).
Environment: Java Script, JSON, jQuery, Prototype, Web services, SOAP, SQL, XML, HTML, AJAX.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Worked as a developer for an End-To-End development for a re-factoring project, resolved many issues and worked on CMDB Management to resolve issues that were a major defect in Confidential .
- On requirement provided solutions to the Asset Management team in re-building the workflow for in and out of an asset.
- Implemented Domain separation for the better use of MSP and outsourcing the projects onsite.
- Used data sources to migrate the data from excel sheets to Service-Now through transform maps.
- Worked on huge Workflow design for on boarding and off-boarding of a Partner / Employee / Contractor based on the requirements provided by the teams.
- Installed MID Servers on remote desktop and conducted tests required for Discovery.
- Worked on Discovery in order to re-locate the devices that were irregularly managed and found a solution in resolving the issues with using the discovery tool for a better use.
- Worked on the latest release EUREKA which is the advanced release and discovered Service-Now upgrades.
- Re-built Service Catalog Items with minimal time usage on submitting a ticket by getting together the teams to provide their valuable suggestions and making it easy to understand the new release.
- Provided analysis, design and development of Service-Now trouble ticketing and incident management systems to support the company’s technical operations
- Created notifications based on user requirements and also configured inbound email actions to create incidents or requests.
- Interface extensively with all areas of the organization including Operations and Development.
- Created schedules, reports and monitor performance of Service-Now.
- Documented all implementations and best practices defined within team.
- As a part of support activity resolve incidents by provided with proper root cause investigation.
- Perform day to day administration of the Service-Now tool Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in Service-Now tool.
- Worked on BMC Remedy Tool.
- Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules and client scripts.
- Managed users, groups and roles.
- Managed data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Creates Workflow activities and approvals. Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows
- Performed migration activities (Dev to QA, QA to Prod)
- Coordinated Service Catalog options, including two-step checkout, cart controls, and variables
- Developed and improved user systems procedures, and prepared systems documentation.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZService-Now Developer
- Worked on Workflow administration, Reporting, Form/UI configurations, Notifications, data imports, custom scripting.
- An extensive hand on various scripting API’s present in Service-Now platform, Service Catalog and Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- The service we also provided to clients is a semi managed service for administering their Service desks that has been implemented.
- This includes various administration tasks within Service desk software.
- Participating in both projects and monthly maintenance cycles.
- Experience in handling XML files.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL.
- Maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA) and monitor an SLA workflow.
- Perform minor enhancements requests to the client’s Service-Now instances, including changes to the user interface, system properties, foundation content and modification to existing workflow.
- Experience building and coding Configuration Management Databases (CMDB).
- Experience with using mid server, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with Service-Now.
- Configure Users, company, site, location and other existing fields and also configured Support Groups, assignment rules, categorizations, CI data, SLA.
- Hands-on experience writing unit test cases/System Test Cases.
- Worked with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts, Activate plug-ins, Manage data with tables, import sets and update set.
- System Administration, Account Administration, Data Loading / Manipulation / Maintenance and Application troubleshooting.
- Created workflow activities and approvals, Control system access and data security, configure service level agreements (SLAs), Control access to the application and its records.
- Designing, coding, and testing technical solutions for Service-Now implementations.
- Worked with ITIL tools like BMC Remedy.
- Understanding of Change Management, Configuration Management, and Release Management as it relates to ITIL.
Environment: Java Script, JSON, jQuery, Prototype, Web services, SQL, XML, HTML, Integrations, ITIL, SCRUM.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes