Ror Developer Resume
- 3 years of experience on Ruby on Rails
- 3 years of experience on Core Java and JEE.
- Experience in various stages of software development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, deployment and testing, with extensive knowledge in application development of various business applications.
- Experience in Agile Development(Iterations and standup meetings etc) and Git Hub
- Strong experience in Ruby On Rails, Java/JEE, Search Engines (Solr/Exalead), JQuery, HTML5
- Applied skills in software development, architecture, design, and support for new and existing products.
- Proficient in MVC architectures using Rails, Struts, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Extensive knowledge of J2EE architecture, Patterns, Design and development.
- Experience on Core Java technology which includes multithreading, JDBC, RMI, network programming
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of applications in Apache Tomcat Server.
Languages: Ruby, Java, C#, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks / Architectures: Rails, Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Test Frameworks: MiniTest, Test Unit, Junit
Web Design: HTML5, XML, CSS3, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS
Application & Web Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix,LINUX,MAC OS
Development Tools: Eclipse, Netbeans
Confidential, BIRMINGHAM, AL
- This involves preparing design documents like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Entity Diagrams using the client provided design tool, MS Visio 2003.
- These design documents have been uploaded in the client location called “DocIT” for reference for other associates in Swiss Re.
- Data model design and writing stored procedures.
- This involves designing database model for the entire application like creating tables, views and stored procedure.
- Implemented generic classes (reusable) for filtering functionality.
- Coded filter module in Ruby on Rails
- Implemented sorting and paginations functionality for entire application.
- This involves the implementation of sorting and pagination functionalityfor displaying the list of values in the screen without hitting the database.
- Actively involved in the coding of dynamic JSP design and graphs generation using JfreeCharts.
- This involves the designing of dynamic jsp’s which dynamically display input fields and to generate graphs based on these input values using JfreeCharts.
- Participated actively in unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing of the system.
- Daily updates to clients through teleconferences and formal status updates.
- Developed Ruby Scripts to change and migrate database on production
- Managed code with SVN and unit testing.
- Writing backend programming in Ruby on Rails
- Handled caching in Ruby on Rails.
- Launching the VMs on different cloud platform and monitor the performance and configuration
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, GUI and web application testing.
- Followed strict agile process during the project, daily stand up and 3 weeks sprint followed by all team live demo.
Environment: Ruby on Rails, CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Sinatra Framework, SVN, MySQL, UNIX, Virtualization, cloud, API
- Developed client-side user interface using JSP, Struts, JSF, Java Swings.
- Involved in developing back-end modules using SQL queries, EJBs.
- Involved in implementing JMS message queues and developing MDB as queue listener.
- Involved in implementing security to the web service using WSS4J user Token handler.
- Gave user support to the system by helping users and answering their queries through e-mails and phones.
- Prepared a power-point presentation on using the tool and gave demo sessions to the users.
- Involved in provisioning the system and gathering the new requirements from users and gave user support.
- Involved in configuring the BEA WebLogic 8.0 Application server and deploying the application on the server.
- Involved in configuring the EJB xml files for deployment.
- Involved in gathering user requirements and in the designing phase of the new release of the product
- Prepared a more detailed documentation of the product.
Environment: J2SE 4.0, J2EE1.3, Eclipse3.8, JBuilder 2005, Apache AXIS 2, WebServices, WSS4J, JMS, MDB, JSP, Struts, JSF, Java Swing, Oracle10g, Sun Solaris, PL/SQL Developer
- Requirement Collection Using Mapagile
- Preparing the High Level Design and Low Level Design for the project based on the use case diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Developing enterprise java stateless session beans for the business layer.
- Developing business components to perform the user operations.
- Developed P&L Forecast, DESA and PFR screens.
- Profiling of application using Jensor.
- System Testing using Testify and Test Coverage Analyzer.
- Deployment of the application at client test server.
- Prepared unit analysis plan and analysis data using Test Coverage Analyzer(TCA)
- Conduct quality reviews of design documents, code and analysis
- Using data Loader for migration and load of the data
- Conducting review meetings
- Onsite Coordination
- Metrics Collection
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlet, Struts, WSAD, Putty, PLSQL Developer, TOAD, SQL Loader, UNIX (HP-UX 11.0/ 11.11),Windows XP, Oracle 9i
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC) of the tracking systems Requirements gathering, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used Rational Rose 2003 for the UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design.
- Developed user Interface using JSP and HTML.
- Implemented Struts framework (MVC): developed ActionServlet, ActionForm bean, configured the struts-config descriptor
- Developed Session Bean to process requests from the user interface
- Designed and developed message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue
- Testing and debugging application in WSAD 4.0. Configured Junit test framework in WSAD 4.0.
- Team programming with WSAD like version control in CVS.
- Server instances and server configurations in WSAD .
- Implemented logging with Log4J to log errors.
- Developed SAX parser based XML modules to parse and retrieve the information from XML messages
- Wrote SQL queries to insert and update database.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes