- 10+ Years of experience is in information - technology, Web-based and custom development project.
- Self motivated, adaptive to team environment, able to work under pressure and complete complex tasks independently as well as in team.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework in J2EE architecture using Spring and Struts Framework.
- Experience of developing and deploying Java & J2EE applications with application servers WebSphere and Tomcat
- Experience in build, development, support and deployment of different J2EE applications
- Knowledgeable in front end technologies like JQuery, Angular JS and Gwt.
- Good knowledge of SSO, Kerberos and Active Directory.
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins.
- Proven analytical, Programming and communication skills
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), CMMI
- Strong Client Interfacing skills.
- Extensive knowledge in UNIX, ETL Concepts, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Experienced with Agile and Water Fall models.
- Experience in different roles Team Lead, Sr. Java Developer
- Skilled professional in mentoring and leading junior team members.
- Experienced in working with Global Delivery Model (onsite/offsite teams)
Domain: Manufacturing, Telecom and Securities
Work Areas: Product Development and Maintenance
Web Related: Springs, Struts, Servlets, Multi Threading, JSP, JSF, J2EE, JDBC, JavaBeans, Collections, JMS, XML, JAXB, MVC Architecture, JQuery, Jasper Reports, Liferay, Eclipse, Web Services, IRAD,EJB
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML,XSD, XSLT, Json
Version Control: SVN, CVS, CA SCM, Perforce,TFS
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
Application/WEB Servers: Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss 6
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i and Oracle 10g
BI Technologies: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PPS and MOSS
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Java/J2EE design and development of the software product following Agile methodologies.
- Active participation in the functional and technical design documents.
- Extensive use of Spring Dependency Injection, Hibernate and Spring JDBC
- Developed controller and service implementation classes for Spring MVC framework
- Design and develop complex SQL queries to return data for report.
- Implement and expose Restful web services using Jersey framework
- Analyze, Design and Develop Purge scripts for periodic data purge.
- Implement SSO on the application with Kerberos.
- Involved in Unit, Integration, System testing.
- Develop custom DB scripts based on client need
- Use Java Multi Threading feature to add multiple threads for better performance
- Active participation in the defect analysis, tracking and closure using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Using Microsoft TFS to manage multiple code branches and updates.
- Suggest required architecture for optimal performance.
- Support the deployment of product on client architecture.
- Develop ETL scripts to load legacy data
- Document the existing process and work on improving the existing process.
Technologies: Java 1.7, Web Services, Multithreading, Spring MVC, Hibernate, TC Server, Tomcat, Oracle VMWare, Microsoft TFS, Active Directory, SSO, SQL Server,ETL, WebSphere Application Server.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
- Java J2EE design and development adding new features to existing Saas platform.
- Extensive use of Spring Dependency Injection and Spring MVC framework
- Designed and Developed a Soap Web Service consumer application using Apache CXF framework
- Deploy the application on JBoss Application Server
- Configure JBoss start up script for Debug purposes
- Schedule a Java web service consumer application to run every 5 minutes to consume data
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs
- Developed hibernate mapping and Configuration files and entities using annotations
- Refactor the existing framework to support new requirements and technologies
- Design and Develop new Soap and Rest Web service for internal as well as external users
- Support QA in testing the new enhancements to ensure quality of the deliverables
- Develop unit test cases supporting the backend code logic added for continuous integrations using Bamboo
- Followed Agile scrum methodologies for shorter development cycles
- Test Driven Development used for most of the development cycles
- Developed SQL stored procedures and functions supporting the Java code
- Used Apache Maven to manage project dependencies
- Used GWT and JQuery for UI changes
- Developed build scripts using Apache Ant
- Used Jira for Defect and requirements tracking
- Effective use of log4j for logging and JUnit test cases for unit testing
Technologies: Java 1.6, Rest / Soap web Services, Hibernate, JSP, Struts, Spring, JBoss, Oracle, Bamboo, Perforce, Ant, GWT, JQuery, TogglZ.
Confidential, Concord, NH
- Analyze and implement the functionality as per the business scenario in existing cobol application.
- Migration of Cobol programs to Java EJb.
- Migrating the existing screen to JSF pages.
- Used MyBatis for the persistence framework.
- Used Apache ant to manager build scripts.
- Used IBM RAD platform with integrated Websphere server for development of Java beans
- Source control managed using CA SCM tool.
- Design, Develop and support till production move
- Continuous refactoring of the framework to support the emerging needs
- Monitor the development process for continuous improvement in quality reducing the number of defects
- Analyze the defects raised for the root cause to be addressed using
- Support the testing team during the System and Regression Testing
- Lead and direct junior developers in the team
- Interact with participating teams from UI, Testing and Deployment and production support
- Manage and maintain the framework as part of the continuing changes
- Automation of development tasks to improve the development process and the human errors
Technologies: Java 1.6, EJB,JSF, MyBatis, XML, WAS 8.5, Ant, IBM RAD, CA SCM
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Automation of identified business scenarios
- Active participation in requirement gathering, design and development of the project.
- Analyze, Design and implement the functionality as per the business scenario in FSD.
- Interact with mainframe systems for information retrieval
- Used Spring JDBC framework for accessing the DB tables and call stored procedures.
- Extensive use of Spring Dependency injection to manage inter dependencies.
- Apache Maven used for external Dependency management
- Continous integration was implemented using Jenkins
- Devloped Junit test cases supporting the Java code.
- Manage different versions and environments through controlled deployment
- Integration testing on Statestreet Cloud environment
Technologies: Java 1.6, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle AQ, Maven, Drools rules, Web Services, Spring MVC
Confidential, RTP, NC
- Development and maintenance of J2EE application that support the Remedy integration clients
- Active participation in requirements Analysis, design and documentation.
- Manage Inbound and Outbound data to and from Remedy
- Design and Develop complex SQL queries from Oracle database for data retrieval.
- Develop Message Driven Beans to consume JMS messages.
- Use JAXB to parse xml message and to Java objects
- Use Java Multi threading to add multiple threads with in application for better performance(To consume messages faster)
- Expose and support Remedy Web services for applications to consume these services
- Use Eclipse platform for development platform and Apache tomcat for local deployment.
- Deploy application on websphere server and Unix platform.
- Manage Data transfer tools between Remedy and other Confidential applications
- Own and resolve tickets adhering to SLAs on Remedy platform.
Technologies: Remedy 7.1, Java, J2EE, WAS, JMS, Web Services, Oracle, Ant, Xml, Pl/Sql
- Requirement gathering, Detailed analysis and design the solution
- Design and development of SSIS packages to integration data from various sources into one warehouse
- Implementation of business logic in stored procedures and invocation of stored procedures from SSIS packages
- Data cleansing
- Develop Stores procedures to load vehicle related data applying the necessary transformation.
- Weekly Status Reporting
Technologies: Microsoft Sql Server 2008
- Played an important role in the requirement collection, Analysis, Design and Development of open Source solution
- Developed a complete solution using open source technologies
- Evaluate, research on new technologies for solution implementation.
- Use of Liferay and Fusion charts for interactive Dashboard
- Developed major modules, Jasper reports integration and portal layout.
- Interactive and drill down reports using Jasper reports.
- Weekly Status Reporting
Technologies: Oracle 10g, J2EE, Jasper Reports, Liferay, Fusion charts
- Understand the input systems to design the solution
- Requirement collection and Analysis
- SSIS packages design and development
- SSAS and SSRS
- Report publishing in Moss and PPS
Technologies: Microsoft Sql Server 2008, PPS and Moss
Team Lead and Developer (Java/J2EE)
- Active participation in all the SDLC phases from requirements analysis to solution delivery
- Feasibility Study of the requirements finalized for development
- Design and development using Java
- Implemented Controller and Service classes using Struts MVC framework
- Designed and Developed JSP for UI view
- Developed supporting PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Unit Testing
- Weekly and Monthly status Reporting
Technologies: Oracle 9i, PL\SQL, TOAD, J2EE Struts Framework.
Team Lead (Java/J2EE)
- Requirement Analysis, Design and development of enhancement requests
- Manage enhancement and support of applications across technologies.
- Service request handling
- 100 % SLA Adherence
- Work Allocation
- Metrics Generation & reporting
- Weekly and Monthly Status Reporting
Technologies: Oracle 9i, PL\SQL, TOAD, J2EE, Struts Framework, Perl
- Java J2EE development using JSF framework and JFreecharts
- Involved in functional requirements review and creating technical design documents
- Development on Confidential custom development environment called CDE (Similar to Eclipse with Integrated WAS)
- Unit Testing
- Weekly and Monthly Status Reporting
Technologies: Oracle 9i, PL\SQL, TOAD, JSF Framework, JFreeCharts
- Java Development using JSF framework for Confidential icon library.
- Active participation in the requirement collection and functional and technical design document.
- Development of a module using JSF framework to collect and download icon
- Unit Testing of the developed module to ensure quality delivery.
- Support QA team during Integration testing.
- Deployment to Web sphere environment.
- Tracking defects using Mercury quality center and ensuring on time closure.
Technologies: Oracle 9i, PL\SQL, TOAD, JSF Framework, Mercury Quality Center
- Develop new enhancement to existing application request using Java Struts framework
- Develop JSP pages for UI view
- Configure the controller and UI view in the config xml file
- Perform Unit testing of the developed module.
- Deployment of the application to Websphere environment.
Technologies: Oracle 9i, PL\SQL, TOAD, Struts Framework, Mercury Quality Center.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes