Sr Java Developer Resume
- 8 years of IT experience in various web - based, Enterprise, Client/Server and Distributed applications using Java/J2EE.
- Experience on object oriented programming concepts such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Abstraction.
- Solid Experience with Java technologies including: Java Collections, Interfaces, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Java Beans, Web Services SOAP, REST API, WSDL.
- Expert of Spring framework including configuring Spring Application Context with Dependency Injection, Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Spring AOP (Aspect-oriented Programming), Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA and Spring Batch.
- Involved in Enterprise application by using Design patterns like MVC, Singleton pattern, DAO, Factory.
- Developed J2EE applications by using the IDE’s such as Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, Net Beans, Jdeveloper, Sun Java Studio and JBuilder.
- Good experience working with AJAX enabled component library such as Rich Faces and Facelets.
- Good experience with version controls like SVN, IBM Clear case, CVS and GIT.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit, Selenium and knowledge of Maven and Log4j tools.
- Experience with CoreJavawith multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 2005, Sybase, DB2 and good experience in writing Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Good experience as a production support.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache and Dynamo DB for storing data.
- Experience on spring modules like Spring IOC and Knowledge on Spring DAO, ORM and AOP.
- Created, maintained n-tier application using frameworks like Spring, Struts, JSF, EJB, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS CloudWatch, Amazon EBS and Amazon CloudFront).
- Having Extensive experience in developing Web and Enterprise applications using Core Java and Advance Java (JEE) tools and frameworks.
- Using agile methodology for the software development.
- Created Unix Shell Scripts and maintained production scripts.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent Team Player with a great positive attitude and ability to involve and motivate members within a team to achieve their objectives by developing a spirit of co-operation.
- Willingness and ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Springs, MVC, Hibernate, Swings
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2012, 2013 VSTS 2005, Visio, Dreamweaver
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat Server, Jrun 3.0, Tomcat 4.0,Netscape Application Server 4.0,Sybase EA Server4.0, JBOSS 6.1,BEA Web logic 6.1/8.1/, IBM Web Sphere 5.x/6.x/7.x
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Sybase, SQL Server 7.0 / 2000, DB2, MySQL and MS Access 2000
J2EE API: Jdk 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7 , Swing, JSP, Jstl, Servlets 2.4, Java Beans, Jdbc 3.0, Rmi, Struts 1.1/1.3, Hibernate 3.3, RichFaces3.3, Spring1.2/2.0/3.2, JSF2.0, Web Services (Soap, Wsdl, Axis),Xml1.0,Xhtml,XmlSchema,Xsd, XSLT, Xpath, Xquery,JAXB,Jaxp, Sax, Dom,Awt, GWT, Ajax, JMS.
Version Control: SVN, CVS and Rational Clear Case Remote Client V7.0.1, GitHub
Operating system: Windows, Linux and Unix
Tools: Eclipse3.0, Net Beans5.0, Clear Case, Clear Quest, CVS, SVN, Perforce, Sub Version, Dream weaver 2000, Edit plus, VISIO, JUnit, JMeter, TOAD 6.4
Cloud Computing: Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS CloudWatch, Amazon EBS, Amazon Cloud Front and other services of the AWS family.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in understanding and developing the functionality requested by the clients.
- Following Agile methodology in development and having daily scrum calls.
- Used Angular 2 framework where data from backend is stored in model using http and security configurations for authentication and authorization for populated model on to UI.
- Performed Server-side validations according to Business Rules set by Users.
- Used Spring framework to implement middle tier with Spring IOC.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Oracle 11g was used as the database for the application which was hosted in the cloud using Amazon RDS service.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used Node JS for serverside rendering. Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Extensively used Dependency Injection (IOC). Developed interfaces to communicate with mid-tier and Data Base.
- Extensively used Spring IoC for managing the component dependencies from the Event Handlers to hibernate and Services.
- Wrote SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Used Amazon CloudWatch to monitor the application performance and used the logs to identify any threshold limits.
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Involved in discussion with ops team to resolve ad hoc issues.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Integrated theJavaCode (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap, Node.js and AngularJS.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- GitHub has been used as a Version Controlling System.
- Worked with CVS repository, for migrating the code base from CVS to SVN.
- Writing UNIX shell scripts for the Procmon Jobs.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Persistence layer and Business layer to perform the unit level testing.
- Involved with the QA testing team to ensure the quality of the developed applications.
- Used automated build tools like TeamCity and Jenkins.
Confidential, Milford, CT
Senior Java Developer
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the application and its architecture.
- Used spring dependency injection to inject all the required dependency in application.
- Being in project I have developed screens, Controller classes, business services and DAO layer respective to the module assigned to me.
- Developed the User screen flow in the scanner application using Spring MVC architecture.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML, CSS, bootstrap and JSP's for user interaction.
- Developed webpages using UI frameworks bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing AJAX features for the application.
- Customized AngularJS filters in several locations to get the required output.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Bootstrap Models are used to display information.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle Database.
- Used Apache Tomcat 7 as an application server to deploy the code.
- Developed REST based web service for exposing the weights to the client application.
- Used Apache Maven as a build tool for building the RESTful web-service.
- Provided RPC mechanism to the already existing GWT pages to access the server-side resources.
- Responsible for implementing new features, scenarios on the client application using AngularJS, HTML5, and Java Script.
- Used JSON for data interchanging and building the objects.
- Worked on multithreading in Web applications to deal with the asynchronous calls.
- Responsible for AJAX calls to make asynchronous requests and avoid the page transitions.
- Used Bootstrap and CSS framework for the most efficient way of developing the UI.
- Responsible for creating the JSON objects for parsing and generating the data between the server and client application.
- Worked on Linux environment to deploy the application on the host tomcat server.
- Used JBOSS to deploy the counsellor and customer applications.
- Also worked on creating SOAP clients for the services provided by the third-party vendors.
- Used JBPM to create the work flows for the navigation.
- Used BLAZE for the rules as a rules engine
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
- Effective interaction with team members and business users from different regions for procurement of requirements and then analysis.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Struts, Springs and Hibernate extensively.
- Application development using Spring MVC and dependency injection.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Developed a Spring JDBC module in connecting to database.
- Extensively used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, and relational database models for implementing DAO.
- Used Multithreading and synchronization for increasing the overall performance of the application.
- AJAX and JSON was used to perform callbacks for retrieving data dynamically into the client pages.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology.
- Used Multithreading for invoking the database and implemented complex modules which contain business logics using Collection, Reflection, and Generics API.
- Developed application by using Struts, Servlets and JSPs.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and provided mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented Java objects using Hibernate.
- Involved in multithreading for the faster response of the applications.
- Involved in the integration of multiple layers in the application.
- Junit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- Used JIRA tool for creating change tickets and handling production bugs and development tasks.
- Deployed the applications on Web Sphere Application Server 8.
- Performed the day to day analysis for issue tracking system.
- Used ANT scripts to build and deploy the applications in JBoss application Server.
- Used CVS configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Involved in requirement analysis, functional specifications and over-all component design.
- Used Agile-Scrum software development methodology to develop web application.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Developed Struts framework to implement MVC architecture.
- Developed Custom Tags and JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Used CSS style sheets for presenting data from XML documents and data from databases to render on HTML web pages.
- Developed the client classes for the Web Service implementing SOA.
- Developed and deployed EJB's (Session) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Used Spring Framework for integrating Hibernate and Struts and for dependency injection.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM tool in data access layer to map the object view of data into database and to provide access and update information in the database.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Supported the development of database schema and creation of database tables in DB2.
- Worked with JavaBean and other J2EE components using concepts like Externalization, property files to develop business and data process.
- Extensively used Eclipse for writing code.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on BEA WebLogic application server 9.0.
- Involved in Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
- During training Designed, Developed and Implemented a standalone Java based application - ‘Resource Allocation Management System (RAMS)’.
- Worked on various projects from UI to the Server side.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- TCP/IPsuite of protocols especially in MPLS networks over a wide variety of WAN types
- Created User interface using Adobe CQ5, JSP, CSS, Java Script and jQuery API.
- Modified existing software to correct errors, upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Created various templates, CQ5 components and nodes and modified the out of the box components.
- Authored and published the Adobe CQ applications and performed cross-browsing testing.
- Deployed the code in to the environment and smoke tested the websites so that there is no break in the flow of journey.
- Developed test case scenarios and tested the journeys before moving in to the testing phase.
- Refactoring and sanitizing the code.
- ExecuteTCPperformance test cases using IxChariot tool and analyze the outcome and verify with the developers for discrepancies
- Worked on the SVN as version control for maintaining code.
- Used bootstrap as CSS framework for design layout.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS, jQuery UI and jQuery to add functionalities and effects like Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
- Experience in Spring MVC Framework.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Called the RESTful web service calls with $http.
- Developed web pages applying best standards.
- Created Junit Test Cases.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON format
- Used GITHUB for the version control.
- Analyzing the requirement document and preparing queries for clarification from client.
- Involved in High Level Design Document (HLD) preparation.
- Development of Web Layer with MVC framework using Java, JSP, Servlets.
- Coding for Model and Controller.
- Development of Web application using Struts framework based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Struts framework.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Automation of Web Services Testing using SOAP UI 5.0.0
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO, DTO.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-may communication in the application.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in WebLogic Application Server environment.
- Was involved in improving the existing design by minimizing dependencies between the layers with the help of design patterns.
- Involved in analysis for Reporting framework.
- Involved in procedures and functions modifications.
- Cross browser issue fixing with Firebug and IE Developer.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes