- Experience in developing web applications using JAVA/J2EE concepts like OOP, Multithreading, Collections, JAVASWING, JDBC, JSP, SERVLETS, JMS, HIBERNATE, SPRING, WEB SERVICES, STRUTS and Java Beans.
- Over 6 years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design and Development of quality software for Standalone Applications and Web-based applications using JAVA/J2EE Technologies using Software Development Methodologies / Frameworks like SDLC, OOAD and AGILE.
- Developed web applications based on different Design Patterns such as Model-View-Controller MVC , Data Access Object DAO , Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Objects etc.
- Well experienced with XML parsing technologies like SAX, DOM, JAXB, JiBX and using XSLT.
- Worked on Struts open source java framework utilizing Struts Tiles, Struts Controllers Actions and Forms and client server validations.
- Good working knowledge on Spring core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO and Spring MVC architectures.
- Hands on Experience in JDBC and HIBERNATE for persisting data to different relational databases and extensive knowledge in Java Persistence API..
- Good Experience in implementing Web Services such as SOAP and REST using WSDL, CXF2, JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Well experienced in configuring and deploying applications onto application servers like Tomcat6.x/7.x, JBoss, Web logic8.x/10.x, Glassfish and Web Sphere6.x/5.x.
- Used Log4J for enabling runtime logging and performed system integration test to ensure quality of the system.
- Expertise in writing unit test cases using JUnit API.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL and experienced in writing SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Good knowledge in using Maven and ANT Scripts for building and deploying the application in web/app servers.
- Extensive experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse, Netbeans and RAD.
- Highly Self-motivated, good technical, communications and interpersonal skills. Able to work reliably under pressure. Committed team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to quickly adapt to new environments technologies.
Java, UNIX Shell, SQL, PL/SQL
JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Java Beans, SOAP, JAXP, AJAX, AWT, Swings, CSS, ILOG, JXPath, Xpath
RMI, EJB, JMS, Data Warehouse
BEA Weblogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish
HIBERNATE, SPRING, WEB SERVICES, STRUTS, ANT Building tool, Log4J, Maven Building tool.
Eclipse, RAD, JBuilder, Netbeans
Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL
Version Control Tools
Rational Clearcase,SVN, CVS, Clear Quest,GITHub
JUnit, HPQC, Mockito
Rational Rose, UML, OOAD, RUP
Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of project including requirement Analysis, Designing, Building, Unit testing and Deployment.
- Developed the application by implementing MVC Architecture by integrating Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
- Worked on Development of Hibernate including mapping files, configuration file and DAO implementation class Business Component .
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using JPA-Hibernate Integration.
- Implemented Object- relational mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate framework in conjunction with Spring functionality.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring Annotations.
- Jackson API is used for conversion of java object to JSON for transferring data from client to server.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection DI or Inversion of Control IoC .
- Developed several SQL and HQL queries and Stored Procedures to retrieve data.
- Designed and developed the validations, Controller classes and java bean components.
- Used XML/XSL and parsing using both SAX and DOM Parsers.
- WSDL and SOAP Apache-CXF with MTOM web services are used for getting data from third party applications.
- Migrated server from Windows to LINUX environment.
- Used Tomcat 7 application server in development.
- Compiled the project assemblies with Maven 3.0.1 and used ANT for Build process.
- Developed JUnit test cases and performed Integration and system testing.
- SVN is used for versioning and maintaining code. Eventually migrated to GITHub.
- Used Log 4j for application debugging.
Role: Java Developer
- Design and analysis of technical specifications using UML Rational Rose .
- Designed Class and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose for all the use cases.
- Used spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection, AOP.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts to send and receive data from Front-end to business layer.
- Experience in working with Restful Web Service for RPC integration style.
- Created data source bean and injected in spring ORM to retrieve JDBC connection using Hibernate.
- Configured Hibernate, setup mappings and achieved second level cache using ehCache to reduce number of hits to database.
- Employed Lazy Loading/Eager Fetching strategies based on the circumstances. Created SQL queries to modify / add data, based on the requirements.
- Used object query tool JXpath to simplify querying of sets of java objects using Xpath based syntax and Jquery.
- Worked with PL/SQL queries, prepared statements, stored procedures using Oracle.
- Used SVN for maintaining and versioning the code configuration.
- Involved in functional testing, unit testing Junit and integration testing and defect fixes.
Role: Java Developer
- Designed and implemented User management and Report Management modules using J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts and Oracle Database.
- Implemented the user interface for the User management such as Add user, Delete User, Modify user.
- Implemented the business logic using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and service classes.
- Designed the presentation using Struts framework and command pattern for the middle tier.
- Developed the action classes, Action form classes, created JSP's using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, web.xml files.
- Worked on Struts Action classes, Action forms, Struts-config.xml and Tiles-defs.xml.
- Used Struts validator framework for server side and client side validations.
- Used Struts Tiles framework for the development of user interface.
- Developed Stored procedures using callable statement for effective inserting and updating the data in the tables.
- Performed CRUD operations on the existing and new database tables and created connection pool.
- Developed Message Driven Beans to send email notifications using Java Mail API.
- Implemented the UI using java server pages, HTML, CSS.
- Developed XML web services for retrieving loan information from the bank.
- Worked on the Hibernate framework reverse engineering to access data.
- Developed asynchronous components using IBM MQ Series with JMS for queuing and messaging.
- Build: Compiled the project assemblies using MAVEN, and deployed it with ANT script.
- Developed Junit test cases to test the functionality of application.
Environment: Eclipse 3.1, Struts 1.2.4, Hibernate 3.0, Servlet 2.2, JSP 2.0, Windows 2000, Oracle 9i, IBM MQ series, WebSphere Application server 10.3, JSP, JSTL, HTML,CSS, ANT, XML, Log 4j 1.2, Junit.
Role: Java developer
- User requirements study, analysis and review of the specification.
- Designed and implemented the J2EE based Struts with JDBC in Eclipse IDE.
- Worked directly with the Management, Vendors, and the Third parties to ensure database management applications operate at peak efficiency.
- Extensively worked on Java server side programming using Servlets and JSP. CSS is used to style Web pages.
- Implemented servlets to handle HTTP requests for on-line requests, credit card payments, Registrations and Bug tracking.
- Used XML for dynamic display of options in select box and description on web page.
- Asynchronous messaging is done by using JMS and created Queue for point-point messaging.
- Client Web Services are used for accessing flight and hotel information.
- Designed complex application database SQL statements for querying, updating and reporting using JDBC.
- Responsible for testing, debugging, Bug fixing and documentation of the system.
- Developed Junit test cases and performed Integration and system testing.
- Implemented java components and deployed under the web logic server.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, XML, Servlets, Java Script, JSP, CSS, JDBC, Struts 1.2, SOAP, Eclipse 3.2 with MyEclipse, SQL, CVS, JUnit, Web Logic, Windows 2000.
Role: Junior java developer
- Gathered required information for the project and involved in analysis phase.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational rose.
- Developed java server pages, Action classes and EJB's for user transactions.
- Designed Java Servlets and objects using J2EE Standards.
- Mapping of the servlet in Deployment Descriptor XML .
- Used Entity beans as the model to represent the persistent data and interacted with Oracle data base as per MVC Architecture.
- Used HTML, JSP, JSP tag libraries and struts tiles to develop presentation tier.
- Involved in efficient using of multithreading concept for improving CPU time.
- Used JDBC calls in the Enterprise Java Beans to access Oracle Database.
- Used JDBC to interact with Oracle data base for storage and retrieval of information.
- Involved in coding for JUnit test cases, ANT for building the application.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, Multithreading, JSP, Struts 1.1, EJB, JMS, UML, Rational Rose2000, MQ series, WinCVS, Oracle 8i, Weblogic 8.1, HTML, Java script, Junit, ANT, XML.