To acquire a challenging position in a motivating environment where I can best utilize my skills and education for the benefit of the organization.
- Nearly Eight years of Information Technology experience in Software analysis, development, design, coding, maintenance of variousClient / Server Applications, Distributed, Internet and E-Commerce Applications with emphasis on SPAwithObject Oriented Design and efficient Methodologies.
- Hands on experience in Designing and Developing Single Page Applications SPA using Angular JS, Backbone JS, Express JS AND with other UI technologies such as Backbone, JQuery, Require JS, Browserify, Boostrap3 and HTML
- Vast experience in Web/User Interface Development and J2EE Projects.
- Profound knowledge in Angular JS concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Familiar in writing Custom Directives in Angular JS, making use of scope and rootscope objects according to the application requirement.
- Expert in handling Twitter Bootstrap framework i.e., the concept of Grids, making using of advance components like Navs, Navbars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Very strong experience in designing and developing the Web services layer, DAO layer andbuilding user friendly and appealing Presentation Layer for the application.
- Proficient withOracle, MS SQL and MySQL databases.
- Familiar with Spring and Hibernate Java API's
- Experienced in working with Apache Tomcat and WebSphere application servers.
- Skilled in making AJAX xhrGet and xhrPost methods calls using JQuery.
- Developed Web 2.0 applications to consume JSON response using callback functions.
- Skilled in solving complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser and legacy IEcompatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability.
- Strong experience in implementation and design of MVC architecture.
- Strong experience in providing unit testing artifacts using JUNIT Framework
- Used the best practices of SDLC making use of both Agile/SCRUMand Waterfall methodologies.
- Good knowledge and exposure to Agile standards, Rally, creation of tasks within User Stories, Daily stand up calls, Planning and Retrospective Meetings.
- Strong J2EE Development skills including Restful, SOAP Web Services and JDBC.
- Performed role of Web/UI Developer by coordinating with the team members located on site, borrowed resources and offshore resources.
- Participated in a structured software development process that included sprints with daily scrums, implementing feedback from quality assurance team members, and using version control software.
- Fostered close communication with development team that included Java developers and a front-end designer to ensure that the user interface remained true to spirit in all aspects.
- Have excellent communication skills, work ethics and the ability to work well in a team or individual environment.
Modern Web Stack: HTML5, CSS3, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Express.js, Require.js, DOJO, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap.
Workflow Delivery: Responsive Web Design, Mobile Development, Single Page App,
Cross-Browser Compatibility, Multi Browser Support.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C , Open GL, C, MATLAB, SQL.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, XML.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss.
Developer Tools: Eclipse, Spring Suite, IntelliJ Idea, Jira, Sublime, YUI, Notepad , SVN, CVS, GIT, Stash, Toad, XML Spy.
Operating systems: Windows, MSDos, Windows Server, Linux, Solaris, Mac o/s.
- Working with REST and SOAP web services to communicate with third party vendors API Calls .
- Writing Java classes, building POJO's to access data within the portal.
- Working with IBM BPM process manager, portal to initiate the application process.
- Making REST calls to IBM BPM from the internal TVP portal to get the data rendered.
- Making portal cross browser compatible, adhere to ADP standards using custom built JSand CSS Libraries.
- Worked on creating custom built CSS which is necessary to make the portal adhere to ADP standards and compression of large files is achieved through YUI.
- Implementation of Look up Tables in which inline edit CRUD functionality of the data from Database rendered in HTML DOM is provided using X-Editable grid.
- Having hands on experience with Angular Promise's, AJAX calls to handle all CRUD operations.
- Extensive use of Twitter Bootstrap framework to achieve RWD, i.e.,make the portal compatible for various screen resolutions which are trending in the market today.
- Exposure and working knowledge on Font Awesome CSS, VDL and Dojo scripts.
- Functionalities also include coding in other open-source MVC frameworks, making responsive layouts, communicating with API's and other Web standards.
- Resolved challenges which are trivial like multi browser supportcross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Incorporated various JQuery Widgets such as Datepicker, Dialogs, Tabs, AutoComplete, Spinner, Accordion and Tooltips into portal Dashboard.
- Extensive use of Alerts, Navs, Glyphicons, Grids, Panels, Buttons, Media Objects and Progress Bars provided by Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Experience in deploying code into Web Sphere Application Server and troubleshooting.
Sr. UI/Web Developer
- Working as a developer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications.
- Responsible for building a new website for the project 'Revolver' Small fleet clients and for the maintenance of 'Wex Online New Platform'.
- Worked with the team, helping them build out their markup and CSS.My Specialty is large scale CSS Sass , focusing on reusability and modularity.
- Web application development for backend using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP's using JSTL.
- Involved in upgradation and maintenance of Wex Online to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site 'Wex Online' up to web standards.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with existing styles and new CSS that was implemented.
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12 column grid preferred by the designers as well as implementing parts of CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers which includes IE6.
- Involved in a Waterfall based approach to UI Development.
- Involved in all phases of UI/UX implementation of a Travel Search and Booking web application including Design, Prototyping, Development and Testing phases.
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built html templates for high traffic and complex data driven website.
- Debugged all look and feel issues in the target browsers, in conjunction with quality assurance.
- Used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE8 .
- Made changes to various CSS properties to enhance the UI as per client requirements.
- Worked as a programmer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications for an Insurance and Travel clients.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response through XHR/AJAX calls using JQuery. Ajax calls.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Integrated the frontend JQuery UI with backend REST API using Backbone.js.
- Implemented JQuery frontend for Insurance policy display for employees using JQuery.
- Facilitated User Testing sessions to solicit feedback on prototypes.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and new CSS styles were implemented.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags using box model.
- Involved inAgile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
- Involved in designing architecture following J2EE MVC framework.
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View.
- Developed application by using Struts, Servlets and JSP's as per client request, Custom tags have been developed to reuse it in other modules.
- Developed Ant script to automate the process of build and deployment
- Used SOAP Web Service and deployed applications on Apache Tomcat server.
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and JMS to establish message communication.
- Used SVN for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving connection pooling issues.