- With over 11 years of experience, Ravi is currently working with HCSC Renewal project as a Sr. Java Developer. He has extensive experience in Object-Oriented design and development, enterprise application architecture and implementation.
- Ravi has worked extensively in developing multi-tier web applications using Java/JEE technologies and Java frameworks.
- Ravi has gained invaluable experience in full project lifecycle, enterprise application development, application design and architecture, application integration, production support, performance tuning as working on various client projects.
- Ravi has experience on Agile processes and practices such as test first development, continuous integration, SCRUM and Kanban.
- Ravi has excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills and get on well with people with cross culture backgrounds.
- Ravi has strong academic background in computer science and holds a Masters degree in Computer Applications with first-class distinction.
Eclipse, RAD, MyEclipse Blue.
JSP, JSTL, Servlet, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JPA, JTA, JAXP, XML, XSLT, XSL, CDI.
SQL DML , SQL DDL , Store procedures
Struts, Hibernate, Spring. Axis. Apache CXF
Web 2.0 Framework
Google Web Toolkit, Dojo, Jquery
Oracle ATG Web Commerce
ATG Nucleus based ecommerce application
WebSphere 7.0, JBoss 5.0, ATG Dynamo.
Oracle, MS SQL Server, Apache Derby.
BPMS, Reporting and BI
WebSphere Process Server , WID , Cognos
Windows, Linux, Unix.
Rational Rose, Visual SourceSafe, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Serena, XMLSpy. RTC.
UML, Design Patterns, Refactoring, Agile Software Development/XP, Use Cases, User Stories, SCRUM, Kanban.
- Ant, JUnit, Cruise Control, JProbe.
- Big Data Apache Cassandra
- OOAD, Database Concepts.