- Overall 6 years of professional experience in IT, in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle, involved mainly designing, development/implementation, testing and maintenance of Business to Business, Business to-Customer, Web applications and Client/Server build on Java and JEE/J2EE in Multitier environment.
- Strong self-starter with extensive expertise as software/application/framework development and broad skills in Object-Oriented Design and Development OODD , including UML, and N-tier application development using industry-proven patterns and best practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge in design patterns like DAO, Singleton, Front Controller and implementation of MVC architecture using struts for reusing the most efficient and effective strategies for effective development.
- Experience in programming with Multi-Threading, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JPA, GWT.
- Have good knowledge and skills implementing Web/Enterprise architectures and in open source frameworks Struts 1 2, Hibernate, iBatis, myBatis, SpringIOC, AOP
- Extensive Knowledge on SOA using Web Services by using various best practices on Web Services SOAP, WSDL,UDDI and also on JMS, java mail, JCA
- Highly experienced in analysis of business and system requirements, data modeling, documentation, development, and deployment and testing of enterprise applications.
- Strong experience in design and development of relational database concepts with multiple RDBMS databases including Oracle 10g, MySQL, and MS SQL Server and PL/SQL.
- Proficient in developing applications using Java/J2EE design patterns and industry's best design practices.
- Agile Management Software Development with Test Driven Development TDD , Iterative development, Scrum, pair and other agile practices and methodologies
- Good middleware skills in J2EE, web services with application servers Tomcat web server, BEAWebLogic, IBMWebSphere, JBoss with experience on heterogeneous operating systems.
- Extensive experiences in Log4j for creating logs of different categories
- Experience in using IDE like RAD, jDeveloper, Eclipse and NetBeansfor debugging and using java coding standards from the beginning of development.
- Experience in using version control tools like CVS, SVN.
- Excellent ability in writing specifications and gathering requirements from the user and implement their requirements in software applications. Maintaining proper documentation for future reference.
- Ability to blend technical expertise with strong Conceptual, Business and Analytical skills to provide quality solutions, Highly motivated team player with ability to grasp new concepts.
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, JSTL, EJB, Junit, Java Persistence API, RMI, JMS
Markup Languages: HTML 5, CSS 3, DHTML, XHTML, XML
Application servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2003, MySQL, Oracle
Application Frameworks: Struts 1 2, Spring MVC
ORM Technology: Hibernate, JPA, iBatis, myBatis
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebLogic Workshop, IBM RAD 7
Version Control Systems Clearcase, CVS, Subversion, WinCVS
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7, UNIX, Linux Ubuntu
Tools: Maven, Ant, JUnit, Log4J, SLF4J.
Role: Java Application Developer
- Participated in the WEBDEVELOPEMENT of Program Reference module.
- Developed dynamic JSP, HTML web pages for user interface.
- Implemented persistence mechanism using iBatis.
- Involved in development of business objects and service controller objects to deal with the database.
- Implemented various design patterns such as Business Delegate, Session Facade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton to facilitated clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Used web services SOAP protocol to transfer XML messages from one environment to other.
- Spring MVC is used for implementation of business model logic.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Developed Junit Test cases for Unit Test cases and as well as System and User test scenarios. Implemented business logic using J2EE design patterns.
- Involved in unit testing, defect analysis and fixing production defects
- Used Intellij as the IDE for building the application.
- Used Oracle Cache Techniques to improve the site performance.
- Used IBM Mainframe technology for order processing.
- Responsible for development check out process. Reading the data from profile and completed the checkout process. Created one page checkout where customer will be able to finish checkout without navigating to different screens.
- System study, interaction with users management, performance of analysis, designing, coding, and testing implementation of the system. Development of product management code.
- Interacting with the client and getting the knowledge on the application. Interacted with various internal teams such as UI framework Angular JS , Spring AOP and integration.
Environment: Java1.6, J2EE, Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, XML, MVC, iBatis, UML, Junit, RESTweb
- Fixing production bugs and adding new features to buffalo psychiatric center website.
- Participate in business requirements and understand the requirements from Business Users.
- Implemented Validator framework of Struts 2 to write customized JSP validations.
- Participate in sprint planning and estimate the stories and define the tasks for the current sprint stories.
- Adopted agile methods for development and delivery of the solution.
- Designed the Database, wrote triggers and stored procedures.
- Worked with Struts MVC objects like Action Servlet, Controllers, validators, Web Application Context, Handler Mapping, Message Resource Bundles, Form Controller, and JNDI for look-up for J2EE components.
- Used Spring-Mybatis integration to run SQL queries, call procedures and packages to access the Oracle Database.
- Developed dynamic JSP pages with Struts. Used built-in/custom Interceptors and Validators of Struts 2.
- Responsible for writing the unit test cases, system cases and functional test cases of the system.
- Preparing the high-level and detail level design documents before developing the code according to required specification.
- Bug fixing, conducted Unit, Integration and stress test.
- Written deployment scripts to deploy application at client site.
Environment: Java1.6, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, XML, Design Patterns, MVC, Struts, CSS, HTML,
JSON, UML, Junit, Power Mock, Mockito, sonar2.x, Hudson, Cucumber, Maven, HP ALM QC, Oracle 11g,
Windows 7, Linux, Jenkin, Eclipse, Dbvisualizer6.5.5.
- Played an active role in the team by interacting with welfare business analyst/program specialists and converted business requirements into system requirements.
- Developed analysis level documentation such as Use Case Model, Business Domain Model, Activity Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Understand and analyze the existing OASIS application for reengineering purpose.
- Designed high / detailed design level components and services using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed analysis level documentation such as Use Case, Business Domain Model, Activity Sequence and Class Diagrams. Conducted Design reviews and Technical reviews with other project stake holders.
- Implemented Services using Core Java. Developed and deployed UI layer logics of sites using JSP.
- Implemented new role based security system for OASIS application on state portal database.
- Developed program notifications and invitation letters in PDF format using Adobe Jet forms.
- Developed the XML data object to generate the PDF documents and other reports. Used Hibernate DAO, JDBC for data retrieval and medications from database SOAP Used for Messaging and interact with Web Services.
- Developed Junit Test cases for Unit Test cases and as well as System and User test scenarios Involved in Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Implemented mid-tier business services to integrate UI requests to DAO layer commands.
- Integrated Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1, Crystal Reports 2008 SDK with the web application.
Environment: J2EE, JDBC, Java 1.4, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, IBM RSA/RAD Rational Application
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC as design development and unit testing.
- Agile Scrum Methodology been followed for the development process.
- Designed different design specifications for application development that includes front-end, back-end using design patterns, UML.
- Developed the application by using the Spring MVC framework.
- Collection framework used to transfer objects between the different layers of the application.
- Swings being used to customized the specific tools for generic purpose.
- Developed data mapping to create a communication bridge between various application interfaces using XML, XSL, and XSLT.
- Spring IOC being used to inject the parameter values for the Dynamic parameters.
- EJB Session Beans being used to interact with Database using the JPA.
- Developed JUnit testing framework for Unit level testing.
- Actively involved in code review and bug fixing for improving the performance.
- Glass Fish application server to deploy the application to execute.
- Documented application for its functionality and its enhanced features.
- Created connection through JDBC. Creating JDBC statements to call stored procedures.