- Having overall 7 years of work experience in Java through all phases of Project Life Cycle viz. Analysis, Design, Build, Testing, and Deployment using Iterative and waterfall models of project development.
- Used Core Java 6, Java 8, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, RDBMS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, XML and Chordiant 5.6, using Oracle 11g as database J2EE platforms on Windows, UNIX.
- With wide knowledge on Integration, deployment of various parts of big projects to a common grounds.
- Used AngularJS to develop single page applications in a MVC framework and have also implemented testing methods using the same by Two-way data binding.
- With hands on work experience on Java code development in various Operating systems such as Linux OS, Solaris, MAC and Windows.
- Along with experience in Data Structures, Multithreading and have worked on search techniques and algorithms.
- Implemented interaction queries with Internal Revenue System IRS data retrieval tool and Customer Account Data Engine CADE2 relational database in projects.
- Implementation knowledge of Core JAVA design patterns, MVC Paradigm and object-oriented principals/methodologies.
- Have worked on Cloud Computing with interactions on AWS and other cloud networks.
- Developed/Deployed/Supported applications on Application servers like WAS WebSphere Application Server 6.0, Tomcat 5.0/6.0.
- Implemented Code fix, analyzing data and threads and memory units for application using Dynatrace
- Configuration and version control using SVN.
- Very good team player, quick and ardent learner with good analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Portal framework based implementation with good command over Web Logic Application Server.
- Hands on Experience in the design and development of SOA Architecture for publishing as well as consuming web services, development of Workflows for exposing Web services using SOAP and Restful.
- Experience working extensively in all phases of a project development life cycle from Requirements analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, Standard reviews and Maintenance support.
Core Java, J2EE framework Core Java, J2EE , JUnit and Spring, JDBC, Hibernate
Web based Development
Rest Soap Web Services, XML, JSON
Oracle 11i, DB2, MS-SQL Server, Sybase, CADE2 RD, IRS, MS-Access, RDBMS
Version Control Tools
Mercurial, Git, Stash, Perforce
JBOSS 5.1.0 GA, JBOSS 7.1.1, Tomcat, Apache
Eclipse, Toad, PL SQL Developer, JUnit, HP Quality Centre Kintana , HP Application Lifecycle Management ALM , JasperReports, Jenkins, Putty, WinSCP, SoapUI 5.0.0, JRebel
Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose
Agile, Iterative, Water Fall, Test Driven, Scrum
Design Patterns Session Fa ade, Service Locator, Front Controller, View Helper, Value Object, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Factory and Singleton
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Also used AngularJS bootstrapper for simplification of development and testing purposes
- Implemented Rule base techniques and others for Text Analytics to better understand the hidden issues
- Worked on Data Structures, multi threading concepts in Core Java
- Used search and encryption algorithms for better searching methods and security improvisation
- Worked on improvement and support to the existing Ecommerce environment
- Have also worked on Java 8 along with Cold Fusion
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, Hibernate and Messaging Routing Service Active-MQ in Eclipse IDE
- Used Jasper Reports to implement enhanced user report generation and report management.
- Used JRXML file format to implement Jasper Reports on Jasper Compile Manager class.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate different applications internal and third party components using SOAP and RESTFul services using Apache-CXF
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used Jax-B for Xml-Java Mapping and Xml-Xslt conversion
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool integration with Spring MVC to interact with back end persistence system Oracle11g
- Used IRS Data Retrieval tool for Implementation of Tax Audits in the Project.
- Have also implemented code for IRS CADE2 relational database to retrieve customer tax information for verification purposes.
- Used Dynatrace Application tools for transaction monitoring, fix code errors and to analyze memory threads for Java Applications
- Developed Hibernate entity POJOs based on Database schema. Implemented Criteria Query and Lazy implementation
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP, XML and Jax-B
- Involved in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SoapUI using end-points
- Coordinated Unit JUnit, EasyMock Integration, User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components
- Developed and deployed application in JBoss application server AS 7.1.0 for Load Blancing and Management API.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management, and JIRA for defect tracking
- Used various cloud computing tools and worked on AWS environment.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson
- Followed Agile and Scrum software methodology for project development and deployment purposes.
Environment: JDK 7.0, JEE, JAVA, EJB, JMS, JAX-WS, WebServices, AngularJS, Eclipse, RAD, Spring, WebSphere 7.0/8.0, Hibernate, JBOSS, JSP, Servlets, Log4j, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, JQuery, DOJO, Oracle 11i, TOAD, SQL Developer, IRS, CADE2, Tortoise SVN, JUnit, JMeter, Dynatrace, WebTrends, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis and development of the Insurance Portal application
- Used AngularJS to implement the MVC pattern to separate presentation components.
- Worked in an Agile environment and involved in scrum meetings s0uch as Product backlog meeting, Sprint planning meeting, Daily standup meeting, Spring review meeting and Sprint retrospective meeting
- Involved in designing and implementation of MVC design pattern using Struts framework for Web-tier.
- Developed presentation layer using struts tag libraries like logic, html, bean, etc. in JSP pages.
- Involved in creating Liferay Java Portlets and worked on inter-Portlet communication
- Handled Web Content Management system in Liferay for Insurance Portal Application.
- Used JBOSS application server while project development for Deployment API and for Hibernate Integration.
- Installed and configured VeriSign SSL certificate on windows for the DEV Environments to fix web inspection violation issues.
- Used Business System Modernization techniques for IRS Implementation to the project.
- Involved in developing Cross-site scripting XSS filters to provide security for this web application.
- Utilized Java Collections Lists, Sets, and Maps and advance core Java.
- Making the build process using Ant and Deploying application on WebLogic on DEV and UAT environments.
- Used SVN for version control and management.
Environments: Java Liferay Portlets, Java 1.6, Java Servlets, JSP, Struts1.1, Axis Web service, JSON, JQuery, JDBC, RDBMS, Oracle 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, JBoss, HTML, AngularJS, XML, XSD, Birt reports, Design patterns, XSS Filter, IRS Data Retrieval, CADE2, SVN, Windows 7, Unix, Eclipse Helios, JUnit, SQL Developer, Oracle WebLogic 10.3, Solaris.
- Interacted with the stakeholders and gathered requirements and business artifacts
- Designed and developed enhancements for various modules of the application.
- Wrote ANT scripts for build process management.
- Used Eclipse for developing the code.
- Used JUnit for the testing the application in the testing servers
- Providing support for System Integration Testing User Acceptance Testing
- Used Oracle SQL developer for the writing queries or procedures in SQL.
- Involved in resolving the issues routed through trouble tickets from production floor
- Participated in Technical / Functional Reviews.
- Remodeled web pages and server side components to fit into a standard framework, which highly improved manageability.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of the application.
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Need to discuss with the client and the project manager regarding the new developments and the errors.
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance.
Java Consultant - Application Development
- Working Experience on Spring IOC 3.0, Spring DAO 3.0, Spring ORM 3.0, Spring MVC 3.0, Spring Transactions 3.0.
- Extensive experience in Ecommerce website development and maintainence.
- Good understanding of SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge on Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in developing applications using Model-View-Controller architecture using spring MVC.
- Strong knowledge on OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING and development J2EE technologies.
- Strong emphasis and in-depth knowledge of Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC
- Working Experience on ORM Tool Hibernate 3.2
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO and MVC for writing technical specification documents.
- Experience in Using SVN for code repository and as version control mechanism.
- Experience in Using Log 4J for logging and debugging.
- Having good experience in unit testing by using JUnit.
- Experience in configuring and deploying application Tomcat 6 and Web Logic 10.3.2.
- Good Knowledge on databases like Oracles 10g and Mysql 5.1.
- Experienced in implementing authorization and authentication in applications.
- Ability to understanding requirements and identifying the best possible solution.
- Having good programming and problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal skills good relationship qualities.