- 6 years of professional experience in Object Oriented Designing, Development, Documentation, Coding, Debugging, Implementation and testing of various applications.
- Hands on experience using WebLogic 10.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere 5.x/6.x, and Tomcat Server.
- Experience in implementing J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade, DAO, Singleton etc.
- Experienced with Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Good knowledge in Java and EJB Design Patterns.
- Experienced in Oracle and SQL Server 2005 including SQL/PLSQL.
- Extensively worked with Servlets based Multi-Tier applications.
- Good knowledge of Hibernate and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Extensive experience with java compliant IDE’s like Eclipse 3.0, RAD 6.0 and Intellij.
- Have strong analytical skills with proficiency in debugging, problem solving.
Languages: Java (1.4/1.5/1.6), C, SQL.
J2EE Components: Servlets 2.5, JDBC 3.0, JNDI, JSTL.
Web Frameworks: Struts 1.1, Struts 2.0, Spring 2.0, JSF, JNDI, JSTL.
ORM/Data Mappers: Hibernate 3.0.
Server Technologies: JSP, Tags, JSP, Custom Tags.
Middleware technologies: EJB 3.0, Plain Old Java Object (POJO).
Client Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSTL Tag Libraries.
Web Services Technology: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, SOA, JMS, Hibernate.
Server Scripting: JSF Tags, Custom Tags, JSP Action Tags, Struts Tags, Spring Tags.
Application Servers: Weblogic 8.0/10.3, WebSphere 6.x/5.x, JBOSS 4.
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/10G, MS SQL Server 2005, MySQL.
AJAX Frameworks: JQuery, AJAX.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Value Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate.
Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, Red Hat Linux 4/5, UBUNTU.
Versioning tools: Rational Clear Case, CVS.
IDE’s: Eclipse 3.x, IntelliJ, IBM RAD.
Confidential, LANSING, MI Apr 2010 – Present
Electronic Document Management: Actively took part in managing the online submission of documents from the end clients and created Electronic Document Inbox for the State workers.
- Online Uploaded Documents from the MIChild Database are read and are stored in the MIBridges Database.
- Created Front end pages Using JSP's and handle the server side logic in EJB 3.0 and Servlets.
- Extensive use of Relational queries to retrieve data from the data base.
- JDBC 3.0 is used as the database connectivity.
- Java 1.6 is used for coding the server side.
- EJB 3.0, Servlets are used to handle the data collected from the JSP’s.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control.
- PL/SQL Developer is used for querying.
- Oracle 10g is used as the database.
- Extensive use of JDBC 3.0 to communicate to the Database for storing and retrieval of information.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Business Delegate, DAO and DTO.
- IBM RAD is the programming editor.
- Maintaining the business standards in EJB and deployed them in WEBSPHERE 7 application server.
- Understanding the business needed for solving the tickets from the State Workers and to run the eligibility of the clients.
- Fixed Defects to meet the QA standards.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Oracle 10G, Windows XP, EJB 3.0, Servlets, JSP, JSF 1.2, Java script, AJAX, PL/SQL developer, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, WebSphere 6.1 and IBM RAD 6.
Confidential, COLUMBUS, OH May 2009 – Mar 2010
Designed and implemented reusable inbound and outbound interfaces for claims, creating a system for archiving and reporting claims, and building several extensions to keep pace with its special business needs. This system was developed using J2EE technologies, Web Sphere. GUI is developed in JSP based on MVC architecture.
- Designed & developed GUI for claim creation, processing and tracking.
- Created Use Case Diagrams in UML.
- The user interface components are developed using Java AWT/swing API.
- Developed the business layer components as Stateless Session Beans based on EJB API.
- Developed the data access layer components as entity Beans based on EJB API.
- Developed web based user interface screens using HTML and Java Script.
- Created CSS to get unique look and feel across the related facets.
- Deployed the EJBs on Web Sphere.
- Developed Entity Beans as Bean Managed Persistence Entity Beans and used JDBC to connect to backend database DB2.
- Made use of Visual Age for GUI development and deployment.
- Stored procedures and triggers are created for high performance.
- Designed and implemented Connection pooling for high-level performance.
- Visual Age is used for coding through all the stages of this project.
Confidential, IDAHO Feb 2008 – Apr 2009
TLD Requirements Upgrading: Understanding business TLD requirements drafted by the requirement analysts and translating such requirements to technical system specifications.
- Java 6.0 is used for coding and designing applications.
- Implemented applications using Servlets 2.2, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, JSP and JSTL.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, DAO, DTO and Singleton.
- Set up the environment on Jboss 4.1 server.
- Postgress is used as DataBase.
- Developed web components using JSP and JSTL.
- Ant is the build tool.
- Fix defects as needed during the QA phase, support QA testing, troubleshoot defects and identify the source of defects.
- Used CVS as version control tool.
- Environment for managing tools is LINUX.
- Aqua Data Studio is the database query tool.EU’ and ‘.BE’ Domain Automation: Transfer of domains from MarkMonitor registrar to another for .EU and .BE Registries.
- The required data for transfer is encoded in an XML format and transferred it has a java Object in the form of a Domain Command.
- The Response from the .EU and .BE registry is analyzed and changed the domain status accordingly in the database.
- JSP is used as the front end. Servlets 2.2 is used for processing the logic of transfer and analyzing the response.
- JDBC 3.0 is the database connectivity for the updating, deleting and changing the status of a domain in the Postgress Database.
- Aqua Data Studio is the database query tool for manual insertion of data.
- Bug fixing and solving tickets which are generated by the CSM’s.
- The bugs in the MarkMonitors portal and registry system are identified and fixed.
Confidential, Visakhapatnam, India Jun 2006 - Jan 2008
Jr. Java Developer
Key Petro Pack: Petro Pack is software developed to meet the business requirements for operating the Petrol bunkers.
- Played active role in Software Design, Development, Testing and Production support of the application.
- Developed JSP’s to generate dynamic content based on the service requester and their requirements.
- Used Jdbc-Odbc Bridge to access and present data to clients.
- Used Servlets to create the GUI
- Used Servlets to process the data entered by the client in the search system.
BS Computer Science
Available upon request.