- Motivated Java Developer with over 3 years of experience producing module and reusable software in line with business needs. Proven track record of developing innovative, user-friendly applications that are applicable in multiple settings with good reusability support. Excellent knowledge of Java, C , and MySQL, with ability to skillfully leverage Agile methodology to maximize efficiency of processes. Experienced in implementing projects throughout entire software development lifecycle.
- Software Engineering/Development Programming/Web Scripting Documentation Data Structure
- Agile Methodology Data Mining and Warehousing Data Migration User Interface Design
- Licensing Requirements Gathering Communications User Support Digital Security Design Patterns
Languages: Java/J2EE, C , C , C
Databases: MySQL, JSON, MSSQL
Libraries Frameworks: Spring Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Validation, Spring Web Services, Spring Security, JDBC, SDL, Castle/Windsor, DLL, HighChart, Bootstraper
Tools IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans, STS, Maven, Git, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Visual Studio 2012,
Platforms: Linux, Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall
Design Patterns: Observer, Facade, Strategy, Template, Accumulator, Composition, Command, Mediator, State, Proxy, Decorator, Factory, Singleton, Paltry, MVC, Account, DAO pattern.
- Tzunami Outlook Template Plugin: Implemented functionality so plugin worked with multidomain network, resolved bugs. contributed to licensing mechanism and deploying.
Technologies: C , WIX, Castle/Windsor, ASP, SharePoint.
- Tzunami Cloud Storage: Implemented GDrive module for application designed to manage multiple cloud storage on backend, giving user single huge storage interface.
Technologies: C , WPF, GDrive, API, OAuth, Facade pattern.
- Sahkari Sansthan: Followed MVC pattern and implemented controllers and views. Worked on service layers and implemented business logics. Wrote some web services regarding their companies requirement. Technologies: Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, Ajax, Restful web service, MySql, Linux, XML.
- Cyber Management: Led project team in collecting client requirements, creating use case, and designing system using Agile software development process. Used socket programming to implement project, and coordinated testing and deployment. Technologies: Java, Socket programming, Swing, Git, JDBC, MySql.
- Norvic Hospital: It was a Web portal for a hospital. Implemented patient information dashboard, authorization and authentication for multilevel user of web application. Technologies: PHP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax, JavaSript.