- Java/J2EE Developer with Exceptional Software Engineering Experience of over 7 years in multifaceted software development lifecycle from Design Development to Deployment testing of Web Based Application using various technologies like Java and J2EE.
- Ability to transform complex business requirements into technical design specifications.
- Experience in designing Use cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Collaboration diagrams for multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures.
- Strong knowledge in Spring Framework using IOC/ AOP, Spring Transaction support Declarative/ Programmatic , Hibernate in spring.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and also API's like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception.
- Expertise in working with application development frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and spring.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, IBM RAD 6.x/7.x, WSAD.
- Good experience in implementing different design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Facade, DAO, DTO.
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XPATH, DTD, XML Schemas and parsers SAX/DOM.
- Good knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture SOA using CORBA and Apache Axis Web Service Framework using Web Services Protocols like SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, WSDL.
- Proficiency in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects with the database, spring framework to easily configure J2EE applications.
- Good knowledge in Unit Testing with Junit 3.8/4.0with Test Driven Development TDD .
- Good experience in log4J implementation to persist the data into log files and experience with Ant and Maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Experience in implementing web based projects using Web/Application Servers such as Web Logic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Have experience in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development TDD , Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, and My-SQL.
- Expertise in source control tools like GIT, CVS, Tortoise SVN, and VSS.
- Excellent problem solving, time estimation and multitasking skills.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with people at all levels, and strong communication and presentation skills.
Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C
Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JavaBeans, MVC, RMI, ANT, MAVEN, Log4j, XML, JAXP, DOM, JNDI, JUNIT, Web services, Multithreading, JTA, Custom Tags
Frameworks and IDE's
Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.1/2.0, Hibernate 3.x, JPA, JSF 2.0/1.2, Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring AOP
Web Logic 10.3.2/9.2/8.1, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat 5.x/4.x, JBOSS 4.x and IIS 7.0/6.0.
Web Service Technologies
Version Control Tools
GIT, Visual Source Safe, CVS, Tortoise SVN
ANT, shell scripts, batch scripts
Eclipse 3.6/3.4/3.1/3.0, NetBeans 6.7/6.0, IntelliJ, Webstrom
MVC, Core J2EE design patterns MVC, business delegate, service locator, session fa ade, DAO, DTO, Singleton, etc
Agile, Waterfall, TTD, Iterative
Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL
Windows, Mac Linux UNIX
Role: Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in the design and implementation of the architecture for the project using OOAD, UML design patterns.
- Developed Action class and Action Form for business logic with support of spring framework and Presentation tier.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Extensively used Spring MVC architecture for the application development.
- Designed rich user interface application using AJAX, Java Script, CSS, and HTML.
- Developed the code based on the design using Tiles MVC Struts framework and using J2EE patterns.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring MVC framework.
- Developed several controller classes as required for the design such as Abstract Wizard form controller, Simple Form controller, Multi Action controller, etc in Spring MVC.
- Extensively used WebServices for communication between the different internal applications.
- Used Apache Axis as the WebServices framework for creating and deploying WebServices clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed the XML schema and Web Services for the data maintenance and structures.
- Developed classes to interface with underlying web services layer and scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using RESTFUL.
- Used SOAP for the communication between the different internal applications.
- Involved in producing necessary WSDL to deploy as a Web Service.
- Involved in developing the Controller Servlets to handle the request and responses.
- Developed and deployed the applications on Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11g.
- Developed the build scripts using ANT.
- Involved in the design of the Referential Data Service module to interface with various databases using JDBC.
- Provided Hibernate mapping files for mapping java objects with database tables.
- Used Hibernate framework to persist the operations data to the database.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system.
- Developed controllers and actions encapsulating the business logic.
- Prepared documentation and participated in preparing user's manual for the application.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP 2.2, Servlets 3.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services SOAP, WSDL, REST , XML, JNDI , JDBC, Eclipse 3.5, GIT, Junit, Ant, UML, WebLogic Application Server 10.3.1, Oracle 11g, SQL, Microsoft Visio and Windows.
Role: Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Responsible for Object Oriented Design using Enterprise Architect.
- Review and guide the application architects with Object Oriented Design using Rational Unified Process RUP using Enterprise Architect.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC II architecture using Struts Framework.
- Developed front-end components using JSP, Struts Tiles layout.
- Implemented J2EE patterns like, Data Access Object, Session facade, Business Delegate and Value Object.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring 2.5 with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Used spring framework for middle tier and spring-hibernate for data access.
- Extensively worked on the Struts DAO module and ORM using Hibernate.
- Extensively developed User defined Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Designed and developed Web Services SOAP, WSDL .Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes using Axis.
- Installation, Configuration administration of WebLogic application Server.
- Designed and developed used XSLT transformation components to convert data from XML to HTML, Used XML DOM API for parsing XML.
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PLSQL for back end. Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end. Developed the PL/SQL scripts for rebuilding the application Oracle Database.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Involved in the day to day development activities for the entire application from offshore.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit.
- Coordinate with the onsite and offshore developers with respect to issues and follow up.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers and web master and developed good working environment.
Environment: Java EE 5,JSP, Servlets, JSF, Spring DI/IOC, Hibernate, XML, HTML, JDBC, Web services, Rational Software Architect, Web Logic Application Server, Junit, Maven, Log4J, SVN, Oracle10g, UNIX.
Role: J2EE Developer
- Developed web application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action. Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
- Developed the application using Java Beans, Servlets.
- Developed reference architecture for SOA environment.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate.
- Developed the XML Schema and Web services for the data maintenance and structures.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Struts Framework.
- Form classes of Struts Framework to write the routing logic and to call different services.
- Created tile definitions, Struts-config files, validation files and resource bundles for all modules using Struts framework.
- Worked with various Style Sheets like Cascading Style Sheets CSS .
- Designed database and created tables, written the complex SQL Queries and stored procedures as per the requirements.
- Involved in coding for Junit Test cases, ANT for building the application.
Environment : Java/J2EE, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, WebLogic, HTML, AJAX, Java Script, JDBC, XML, JMS, XSLT, UML, Junit, log4j, Eclipse, Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows.
Role: J2EE/Java Developer
- Prepared Use Cases, sequence diagrams, class diagrams and deployment diagrams based on UML to enforce Rational Unified Process using Rational Rose.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, XHTML, JSTL, custom tags and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Developed the application using Struts following MVC architecture and developed action and form classes based on Struts framework to handle the pages.
- Involved in developing action classes, form beans and Java Server Pages.
- Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems.
- Created several JSP's and populated them with data from databases using JDBC.
- Developed server side functionality for Admin Interface features adding a User, Modifying the User Details, Assigning Roles, Modifying Roles etc .
- Planned and implemented various SQL, Stored Procedure, and triggers.
- Identified the participating pages and the navigation paths between pages.
- Used Web Logic Workshop page flow technology.
- Used ANT for the build process.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle database and implemented of connection pooling.
- Involved in Production support and provided training and knowledge transfer to the user.
Role: Software Engineer
- Extensively involved in the design of JSP screens for the Public Provident Fund and Bond modules.
- Developed the user interface screens for the above modules.
- Converted the application's console printing of process information to proper logging technology using log4j.
- Developed the business components in core Java used in the JSP screens.
- Involved in the logical and physical database design and implemented it by creating suitable tables, views and triggers.
- Created the related procedures and functions used by JDBC calls in the above components.
- Extensively involved in performance tuning of Oracle queries.
- Created components to read application messages that were stored in xml files.
- Created UNIX shell scripts for command line administrative access to oracle database and for scheduling backup jobs.
- Created war files and deployed in web server.
- Performed source and version control using VSS.
- Involved in maintenance support.
Role: Software Engineer
- Developed JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS graphical user interfaces
- Designing and developing of Java Beans and Servlets Components.
- Retrieved the data from back and displayed in the pages and to generate output.
- Written SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions for retrieving and updating the data in the database.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing
- Deployed of the code in production servers.
Environment: Java, Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Tomcat5.0, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle