- Having 8 years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi-Tier distributed applications in technologies like Core Java, Java Beans, J2EE JSP, Servlets , JSF, Struts, Springs, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, Web Services and Design Patterns.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC analysis, design, development, testing and deployment and highly competent in Gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications using UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum and waterfall development methodologies.
- Researched and evaluated several cloud based implementation services for business value and ease of migration and scaling.
- Hands on expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, Hibernate, RAD, Web Services and RDBMS.
- Extensively used Oracle Collections and Bulk techniques.
- Experience in working with IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse, and Net Beans.
- Expertise in web-based GUIs development using Applets, Swings, JSP, HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- IDEs for development - RAD, JBoss Developer Studio, and Eclipse.
- Expertise in developing distributed applications using Application Servers such as Websphere6.1, Web Logic 8.0, JBoss.
- Good Working Knowledge of Ant/Maven for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Worked extensively on projects using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience on different OS like UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent skills in programming using wide variety of languages and ability to adapt new latest technologies work in Multi-platform environment.
- Has the motivation to take independent responsibility and be a productive team member, accompanying a strong programming and analytical background.
- Good verbal and analytical skills.
C, C , Java, UML, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL.
Struts, springs, Hibernate.
Eclipse, JBuilder10.0, My Eclipse, RAD.
Rational Rose, Visio.
Websphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic.
Windows NT/2000/XP , UNIX and LINUX.
Professional Work Experience
Designed and developed a front end web application which helps the business users in processing agent information and various product endorsements. This application helps to identify the user's requests to process dynamically and display inquiries for the business customers. These request are further analyzed based on their importance level and sent to the from end screens.
- Developed screens based onJQUERY to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Developed the Java application using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Spring Security for authentication and authorization extensively.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Worked under complete Agile Scrum Methodology where there are Monthly sprints and regression testing
- Used SpringCore for dependency injection/Inversion of control IOC .
- Used Hibernate Framework for persistence onto oracle database.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations.
- Used JUnitto write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
- Used Abstract Factory design pattern in development which helps for encapsulation of the concrete classes.
- Participated in designing Web service framework in support of the product.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Log4j extensively for logging Errors.
- Used MAVEN as build tool.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Deployed the application in various environments DEV, QA and also Production.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Performed purification of the application database entries using Oracle 10g.
- Used SVN as source control.
- Generated Entity classes and schema using them.
- Created Application Property Files and implemented internationalization.
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology' and tested the application in each iteration.
- Wrote complex SQL and HQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Involved E2E Development by integrating Front End and Backend by Debugging.
- Involved in fixing System testing issues and UAT issues.
Confidential Sales Project exists to allow American Airlines travelers to use their credit cards to make purchase onboard aircraft. Flight attendants will be provided with handheld devices that are used in a manner similar to the cash register in a retail store. Sales information will be transmitted securely where it will be used to makes charges against the customer's credit cards, account for sales and revenues and allow reporting.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC phases of the project.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Integrated the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility.
- Written the JSP, Java Script for validations, HTML, CSS and AJAX for designing GUI of the application.
- Extensively used Hibernate for many applications, written POJO classes, and provided Java to relational database mapping using XML.
- Developed HQL, SQL queries.
- Extensively used Apache Ant and Apache Ant Ivy for the dependency management and to build java applications.
- Used Web Services WSDL, SOAP, and RESTful for third party authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in developing EJB'S for the business logic using Session facade pattern and deploying them in Web Logic.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 10g/11g database.
- Used PL/SQL to manage data and create tables.
- Used Hudson Continuous Integration which provides an automated build environment and monitors revision control and schedules builds.
- Used CVS for version control.
Environment: J2EE, Servlets ,EJB 3.0, Spring 2.5, Web Logic 10.3, JSP, JSTL, Apache Ant 1.6.1, JDK 1.6, Eclipse 3.5, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, XML, XSLT, Oracle 10g/11g, CVS, JMS, JPA, Eclipse BIRT.
Description: The Web Technologies group of Confidential Hotel Applications and Systems Programming division develops and maintains the various web-related applications related to the various branches of the Hotel spread across the country. The Online Hotel Reservation application is designed to help the managers and administrators of this web technologies group in managing the various applications within the preview of the group.
My part in the Project allows the customer to search for the availability of rooms online based on cost, type, place and date. If available he can make the reservation online by registering to the site and by giving all the payment details. Once the Payment is approved confirmation will be send. The customer can check again the reservation or cancel the reservation by logging again into the site using the Username and password provided during registration
- Responsible for overall design analysis of UI components and integration with existing J2EE.
- Understood functional specifications, designing and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Used Spring Framework for MVC architecture.
- Front-end development using HTML, JSP, AJAX, JSF.
- Implemented the integration of Struts with spring.
- Written POJO Classes, .hbm files for Hibernate Object-To-Relational Mapping.
- Implemented the integration with the back end system with web services using SOAP.
- Involved in integrating Web Services using WSDL and UDDI.
- Used Struts framework in UI designing Tiles and validations.
- Excellent working experience with SQL Server including storage and manipulating data.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool.
Tata Confidential general insurance company, and a joint venture between the Tata Confidential International Confidential It offers a range of general insurance products including insurance for Confidential, Travel, Property and Casualty as well as several specialized financial lines. The Company's products are available through various channels of distribution like agents, brokers, banks through bank assurance tie ups and direct channels like Telemarketing, Digital Marketing, worksite etc.The project is a Web-enabled Customer Self Service CSS feature that allows customers to log onto to TATA AIG Insurance site and manage their different policies online. Application is XML driven, which helps the interaction between two applications easier.Employees can access complete customer account information, process insurance claims and authorize claims of the customers. The application generates free quotes for the customers depending on the type of insurance plan selected after validating their personal information.
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces JSF , Cascading Style Sheets CSS .
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system.
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB have to deploy on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture SOA using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis,SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Log4J is used for debugging process and also application is built with ANT Script.
- Extensively worked on MQ Series using point-point, publisher/subscriber messaging.
- XML documents are developed for payment transaction data.
- JUnit Framework is used for unit testing of all classes.
- Configured WebLogic 10.0 application server and deployed the web components into the server.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.
Confidential This ERP system is integrated with other Modules like Quality, Finance, Accounts, Sales Distribution and GRM. This system will support Dutch auction, secret bidding and provides an in detailed reports for all modules.
- Played a key role in developing Use Case, Sequence and Class diagrams during design phase using Rational
- Created JSP pages for displaying account information, Loan applications, Loan fulfillments etc.
- Implemented several Custom Tags for JSP pages.
- Used Composite JSP pages using Struts tiles framework. This involved creating page template
- Played a key role in the design and development of application using J2EE technologies.
- Developed server components using EJB's. As part of it, implemented Stateless session beans.
- Implemented Message Driven beans MDB's for processing to messages coming from a mainframe system.
- Used DOM and SAX parsers with JAXP API.
- Implementing JUnit test cases to test Java classes.
- Utilized Rational Clear case for version control of the application. This involved creating development streams and defect streams.
- Utilized WSAD for developing the application.