- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design Pattern concepts.
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design, UML Use Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams and Rational Rose.
- Experience in using design patterns and frameworks such as MVC, Singleton, Session facade, Value Object, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Struts, Hibernate, Spring etc
- Worked on Cascading Style Sheets and HTML pages to display static data content
- Extensive experience in developing Servlets, JSPs, Struts tags and custom tag libraries.
- Hands-on experience with various Application servers and Web servers IBM Web Sphere Application Server, BEA Web Logic, JBoss, and Tomcat with wide variety of development tools like IBM WSAD/ RAD, Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Experience in deploying enterprise applications in Java 2 Enterprise Server, JBoss and BEA Web logic and IBM Web Sphere.
- Experienced in writing Server Side Components - Enterprise Java Beans EJB Session and Entity Beans, Remote Method Invocation RMI for distributed computing applications, access remote servers and invoking database with Java Database Connectivity JDBC .
- Strong knowledge in developing Web Services that included developing WSDL that included document/literal as well as rpc/literal styles, and SOAP Bindings.
- Proficient in software architecture, design and development of scalable, high performance client/server, distributed, n-tier, message oriented, batch processing and desktop applications.
- Strong skills in API design, Enterprise Application Integration, Database design, knowledge of various Architecture, design, integration patterns and application frameworks development.
- Resourceful in the completion of projects with ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, good team player with excellent technical communication and interpersonal skills.
C, C , Java 1.6/1.5/1.x
JSP 2.0/1.2, Servlet2.0, Struts, Spring, EJB3.0/, JNDI, JMS, JTA, JAXB
Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2 UDB, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000, MS-Access, Postgres
XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB
STS SpringSourceToolSuite 2.8.X, IBM RAD 7.x, 6.x, IBM WSAD 5.1.2, Eclipse 3.5, Net beans.
HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS
Rational Rose, Rational XDE,UML
WebSphere 6.1/5.1, WebLogic 7.1/6.1, JBoss, iPlanet
Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.5
Clearcase, Subversion, PVCS, CVS, Harvest, IBM CMVC
JUnit, JUnit-Perf, JMock, Cactus
Tealeaf, TOAD, SQL Developer, DB Visualizer, XML SPY, Rational Rose, Server studio.
TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP and SOAP.
WebServices, SOAP, WSDL, XSD,XML, XMLBeans
Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista/7 and Linux Red hat, Ubuntu, UNIX
- Implemented agile methodology in the development of the project.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and design using UML.
- Involved in designing the UML diagrams based on the requirements from the BA team using RSA.
- Involved in understanding and development of the POC Proof of Concept code.
- Involved in the development of the code with reference to the POC code.
- Implemented the Singleton Design pattern and template design pattern.
- Worked extensively on the JRF, BOF, MAX frameworks.
- Worked extensively on the SEED framework based on understanding of SPARK framework.
- Worked on Presentation layer used JSP, SFX, CSS, Servlets, spring and Java Beans library.
- Used Tiles for the development of user interface.
- Interacted with BA team in gathering and understanding the requirements.
- Used SOAP Web Services and WSDL to communicate over internet.
- Used JUnit to do the unit testing to track the defects and to close the defects.
- Involved in configuring and deployments of WAR and JAR files for App Server.
- Modified SQL, stored procedure and functions for performance enhancement.
- Developed SQL queries with JDBC API to create, retrieve and update data.
- IBM Tealeaf cxImpact is used to provide visibility into the online customer experience by capturing, analyzing and replaying details of customer's visits to find site errors or issues and understand the impact that transaction failures have on business processes.
- Involved in writing build scripts using MAVEN.
- Implemented logging using the log4j.
- Responsible fo r Coding, Unit Testing and Functional Testing and Regression Testing of the systems.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- High-level and low-level system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Struts/Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Implemented object/relational persistence Hibernate for the domain model
- Designed and implemented the Hibernate Domain Model for the services
- Implemented the web services and associated business modules integration.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Involved in Preparation of the technical design documents and involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, and DAO etc.
- Implemented the Unusual Activity module, which takes care of missing entry or exit toll tag transactions in any toll plaza for DAL and DFW airports.
- Modified Account View functionality to enable display of blocked tags details for accounts that have tags blocked. This involved modifying Struts classes, JSP changes and middle tier enhancements.
- Added Tag Management functionality in the module to enable display of blocked tags on the application screen and also added functionality to unblock tags and record the unblock activity.
- Wrote SFTP functionality to transfer inbound payment file from bank, DMV and ETCC.
- Implemented lockbox functionality to adjust account balances, and file archiving module to store the payment files.
- Implemented DAO classes for the Parking database, added calls to various web services methods.
- Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- Responsible as CVS administrator and for deploying web application in the Oracle App Server.
- JUnit, JMock Frameworks were used for performing unit and integration testing by writing test cases.
- ANT and Maven was used as a build tool.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK, Servlets, JSP, Struts, HTML, XHTML, XSLT, Oracle Application Server , RESTful, WSDL, Web Services, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, Ant ,Maven, CVS, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, JMock, Log4j.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Involved in the development of JSPs and Servlets for different User Interfaces.
- Used AJAX for high intensive user operations.
- Implemented the web services to access the order management applications at different geographical locations. Utilized JAXM to send the SOAP based messages to the service.
- Developed JavaBeans and mapping files for Hibernate Object Relation Mapping for data persistence storage.
- Used Maven for building and deploying application source code.
- Resolve application problems, support end-users, and manage the processes of reporting, diagnosing, and troubleshooting.
- Build and manage relationship with business, development, change management, IT Operations, and project managers to resolve time critical issues and troubles.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, AJAX, JSON, Web services, Web logic, JPA, JMS, JUnit, Oracle SQL/PLSQL , JBuilder, Toad, Oracle SQL Developer, Bugzilla, Perl, Linux.
- Facilitated sessions to gather User Requirements and Business Requirements from Business User Group to document
- Functional Requirement Specification, Technical Requirement Specification that provided appropriate scope of work for
- Technical team to develop overall system.
- Developed the web services using Core Java and XML.
- Used web services for interaction between various components and created SOAP envelopes.
- Used Xpath for reading xml messages.
- Involved in development of model view layer using spring framework.
- Developed JSP, Struts Action class, Form bean for presentation layer.
- Used Session Fa ade and DAO design patterns for business logic.
- Used DB2 as the Backend for the application.
- Used PL/SQL queries and stored procedures to generate account opening criteria in the system.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC2 design pattern.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins with JDBC API to access data.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Session Fa ade, Service Locator to reduce Network Traffic and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Used Java Message Service JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as loan status report, between the clients and the bank.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Used tools like Putty and WinSCP to connect to UNIX servers.
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML content into HTML.
- Written Oracle view with cursors for non related tables for using Hibernate.
- Responsible to update system documents and to maintain applications on JBOSS.
- Using Agile programming methodologies during the development phase.
- Build and deploy the applications using Web logic server.
- Provided maintenance and support by solving production issues.
- Followed Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
- Prepared product do cumentation for future reference.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, BEA Web logic 10.3/9.1, Eclipse 3.3, Velocity, JDBC, PL/SQL, Ajax, Oracle, Web services, Hibernate, Spring, EJB3.0, SOAP, JSF, JSP, XSLT, Unix, CSS,JMS, Struts 1.2, XML, DB2 9.1, JBoss
- Designed and implemented the Content Management Architecture. This involved process reengineering and working with the Engineering group, QA QC department, Security Department, development and the Business users Department.
- The work involved design, implementation and coding in Perl, XML, Java, Java Servlets, J2EE, EJB, and JSP etc.
- Architect the workflow of the whole project using various design patterns like MVC. J2EE Patterns were implemented in each tier.
- Developed User Interfaces using JSF.
- The system was designed according to J2EE specifications. Servlets were used as a Front Controller gateway into the system. Helper classes were used to limit the business logic in the servlet. EJB's were used to talk to the database and JSP along with HTML, XML were used to control the client view.
- Used Rational Rose development tool to design various Use Cases, Collaboration and Sequence diagrams in Unified Modeling Language.
- Recommended the System Configurations in terms of Hardware and Software for the Team Site Server.
- Designed and Developed Replication Strategy for Virginia Commerce Bank. Virginia Commerce Bank Business procedures do not allow implementation of Microsoft Clustering for Replication.
- Designed the branching and work area structure. Branching structure was designed to separate the content generation with publication so that the content generation part could be utilized for different websites.
- Each and every instance of Team Site was in a different domain leading to domain related issues like, SID. Code was designed and developed so that it had domain independent features.
- Gathered requirements and then developed complex workflows which involved Templates. Open Deploy.
- Organized meetings and did presentations for various design components, gathered requirements and part of knowledge transfer training.
- Analyzed the enhancement in Interwoven 5.5 with respect to 5.01.
- Designed the Integration of Team Site with web sphere.
Environment: XML, JSF, Perl, CGI, JSP, object Oriented Perl, J2EE, Design patterns, MVC, EJB, Interwoven Team Site 5.0.1, Team Site Templating, Workflow Builder, Data Deploy, Open Deploy, Visual Editor, CLT, SOAP, Web logic 6.1,VSS, S QL Server Oracle 8I, WINDOWS platforms.