- Experienced and innovative programmer and web application developer, with a 5-year record of success in enterprise software development though adept use of Agile methodologies and cutting edge technologies. Skilled at managing the entire development life-cycle, including requirements assessment, design, programming, testing, troubleshooting and implementation. Microsoft Certified Professional, Solutions Developer and Specialist, with special expertise in .Net development, MVC architecture and object-oriented design patterns. Strong communication and collaborative teamwork abilities to facilitate optimal project delivery.
- Object Oriented Programming Software Engineering Application Architecture MVC
- Agile Methodologies SVN Software Implementation Database Design Technology Integration
- Project Management Scrum Communication Design Pattern UML Test Design Execution
- Collaborative Teamwork Web Application Development Debugging Issue Resolution
Languages: C , SQL, Java
Framework: Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL
Tools: Visual Studio, Telerik, Crystal Report, Net Beans, Eclipse, ReSharper, Bitbucket, UML, Rational Rose, TFS, IIS, GitHub, SVN, nopCommerce
Platforms: Windows, Ubuntu
SDLC: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process RUP , Iterative Incremental Development
Design Patterns: Factory Pattern, Strategy Pattern, Composite Pattern, Command Pattern, Facade Pattern, MVC, Observer Pattern, Proxy Pattern, Mediator Pattern, Dependency Injection, State Pattern, Iterator Pattern
- Asset Management System: Complex system used to track asset inventory and asset status.
- Human Resource Management System: Comprehensive HR system for tracking and management of time attendance, KPI-based performance, workflow-based leave, personnel history, and employee registration, allocation, promotion and training.
- Point of Sale POS Loyalty Member Management System: Multi-module application for use in company superstores and center office.
- Customer feedback Management: System for collection and analysis of customer survey data.
- Hotel Management System: Designed modules for management and maintenance of the hotel, restaurant, parking and all client/vendor accounts.
- Multi-level Marketing MLM System: Comprehensive application for management, tracking and accountability for direct/networking sales.